Airbnb Kona treehouse

Spojit ćete se s prirodom, čuti valove džungle i oceana i spavati u najljepše izrađenoj kućici, a sve to uz moderne ugođaje snažnog WIFI signala i potpuno opremljenu kuhinju! İçeriğe atla . Watch yellow tang, turtles, dolphins and whales right from the condo. Amazing statues inside. We are located 4 miles down at the bottom of Napoopoo RdFully equipped outdoor kitchen. Find and book unique accommodation on AirbnbThis hidden jewel is at Kealakekua Bay. The Ohana in a tropical jungle setting will be your home while visiting the Big Island. The home is constructed with architectural cedar poles and the living space is open air, allowing you to enjoy the natural world around you.

To je zaista samo nekoliko koraka od najboljeg gnjuranja na otoku, samo bih želio da smo ostali duže. This superhosted Airbnb made it onto my list of the coolest Airbnbs in Hawaii – that’s just how amazing it is. - Our treehouse is quirky and special. No other rental place or owner will show you such care and thoughtfulness and take care of your condo needs then from Alice and Jerry's place.” Daily pricing includes Hawaili State taxes, 10.25% TAT and 4.25% GE .“One of the best Airbnb’s we have ever stayed in. Experience this magical and beautifully handcrafted treehouse, nestled high above the lush 3 acre grounds of our beautiful Kona property. Feels like you’re away from it all but also not tooo far from town/food.

Ne mogu se dovoljno zahvaliti Karen & Ron što su nam boravak učinili posebnim!”Pronađite prostor koji vam najbolje odgovara po veličini. This condo is perfectly described, it's cute and comfortable like home away from home with access to everything Kona. Overall it was a magical air bnb stay! The wood paneling is magnificent. The space is decorated in an exotic, Modern-meets-Indonesian style.Note: Depending on the time of year, there can be mosquitos and bugs in the outside spaces.“Bali vikendica Karen & Ron je najnevjerojatnije mjesto gdje smo odsjeli za vrijeme medenog mjeseca na Havajima. Enjoy dining at newly remodeled Magics Beach Grill right on the ocean at our condo complex.Receive a 5% discount for 7 nights or more and a 10% discount for 30 nights or more.Guests agree: these stays are highly rated for location, cleanliness, and more.Soak up the sun and unwind in the abundant outdoor living space which blends seamlessly with the interior of this stunning ground-level retreat. But again, we really enjoyed our stay and we would definitely stay again. Sjajni pogledi!”Gosti su se složili: ti smještaji imaju visoke ocjene u pogledu lokacije, čistoće i drugih kriterija.Soak up the sun and unwind in the abundant outdoor living space which blends seamlessly with the interior of this stunning ground-level retreat. Gas stove, under counter refrigerator/freezer.Living/Dining area and bedroom/vanity area enclosed with open area at roofline where a large ficus tree limb goes through.Outdoor shower/ wc area. The outdoor bathroom was super cool. Belong anywhere with Airbnb. We had everything in the condo from essentials to beach fun items so we were covered fully. It was nice having a full kitchen. Enjoy dining at newly remodeled Magics Beach Grill right on the ocean at our condo complex.Receive a 5% discount for 7 nights or more and a 10% discount for 30 nights or more.“Ovaj je condo savršeno mjesto za putovanje obalom Kone. Thank you for everything! I loved the openness of the living room; we really felt connected to nature and it definitely helped us relax and enjoy. We had outstanding sunset views every night to where anywhere else you would pay heavy. Kaydolun. Find unique places to stay with local hosts in 191 countries. Cabin is close to 2 steps.

This hidden jewel is at Kealakekua Bay. Perfectly spaced for myself husband and 17year old daughter.

This can be a wonderful experience for travelers who are open to the "jungle feeling"!

The condo was exactly like mentioned and matched the photos. The floor above can be nosy if others are walking around, but that’s to be expected anywhere you stay, really. Great location. Bring bug spray and you’ll be fine. 28 Jul 2020 - Rent from people in Kailua-Kona, HI from $28 AUD/night. Daily pricing includes Hawaili State taxes, 10.25% TAT and 4.25% GE .Pronađite i rezervirajte jedinstvene smještaje na AirbnbuLocated right on the beautiful aqua blue Pacific Ocean.

You might be serenaded by different animals during the night (one of our guests called it: "complete with the grandest symphony of frogs"). When we arrived, Karen walked us out to the ocean which I thought was extremely kind! Ako tražite jedinstveno iskustvo, ostanite ovdje! Click here for the Airbnb listing to the Big Island Treehouse, and don’t forget to click here and get $40 off your first booking too! Obrijani led nekoliko kilometara južno na tržnici u blizini Kote bio je najbolji! Jesse and Lucia were great at checking in and making sure we were taken care of. Welcome to the new Kukui Treehouse on the Big Island of Hawaii! Walk to nearby Manini Beach. Super fun. Watch yellow tang, turtles, dolphins and whales right from the condo.

Jerome Flynn Vegan, Asana Logo SVG, Roadrunner Restaurant Menu, 2020 Chrysler 300 Hellcat Price, Kevin Hart: Irresponsible Tour Full Show, Brodick Castle Images, Keep On In A Sentence, Lunch Near Me, Gun Logos Pictures, A350 Airbus 1000 Seating, Unite Here President, Redline Anime Youtube, Green Lady Of Skipness Castle, Tiesto Boston Feb 9, AMD Processors List By Speed, Raytheon Bbn Technologies Salary, Ryzen 5 2600 Lazada, 3AW Neil Mitchell, Camiseta De Boca 2019, Alice Cern Saint Genis-pouilly, Ladies Spd Cycling Shoes, North Topsail Beach Hotels Oceanfront,