Keep quiet meaning

Often used as an imperative.

The only way I can keep my dog quiet when the mailman comes around is to give him a treat. Keep Quiet stands for (idiomatic) To refrain from talking about something; to keep a secret.. While it can be used as a command, as in “you better keep quiet about this,” it is also commonly shortened to the phrase “keep quiet.” People are trying to listen. To be quiet; to not make any noise.

We provide breaking news, Pakistani news, International news, Business news, Sports news, Urdu news and Live Urdu News[soo-per-hyoo-muh N Or, Often, -yoo-]Keep Quiet is an idiom. keep quiet synonyms, keep quiet pronunciation, keep quiet translation, English dictionary definition of keep quiet. Better keep quiet about it - Idioms by The Free Dictionary. Keep quiet definition is - to not say anything or make any noise. This phrase would be said to someone who knows a secret that others do not want him or her to share.

In this usage, a noun or pronoun is sometimes used between "keep" and "quiet." Learn more. Define keep quiet.

Better Keep Quiet About It Meaning.

Here you can check out the meaning of Keep Quiet. What does Better keep quiet about it expression mean? keep quiet 1. Explore Urdupoint to find out more popular Idioms and Idiom Meanings, to amplify your writingsAll rights of the publication are reserved by UrduPoint.com. Find descriptive alternatives for keep quiet. Explore more Idiom Meanings. Synonyms for keep quiet include be discreet, be the soul of discretion, button your lip, keep mum, keep secret, keep under wraps, keep under your hat, not tell a soul, suppress and keep to yourself. Definition: Do not discuss what you know. Define KEEP QUIET ABOUT SOMETHING (phrase) and get synonyms. The meaning of this idiom is (idiomatic) To refrain from talking about something; to keep a secret..

You'd think he ought to keep quiet about your doin's, wouldn't ye, now?Your attack is passed over, and there's no more danger, if you 'll keep quiet.No, no; keep quiet as you are; I only want the head—nothing but the head.You could make real money if you would listen to me and keep quiet.Now you just keep quiet, and ring in your line when I snap my fingers.She signed to him to keep quiet while she administered the doses Doc.After that all Jean's and Maurice's entreaties were ineffectual to make her keep quiet.All Of These Words Are Offensive (But Only Sometimes)What Is The Difference Between “It’s” And “Its”?Will you not be free to get out of the bed in case I should not keep quiet?And then he'd have to bolt over to France for a bit and keep quiet.“Affect” vs. “Effect”: Use The Correct Word Every TimeYou asked us all to keep quiet about it and not to tell a soul, and I supposed you meant just that.

Keep Quiet Lyrics: From the club to the telly, on the floor / You better not wake the neighbors / You better not wake them neighbors, girl / Keep quiet, keep quiet, keep quiet / Don't tell nobody

Keep quiet definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. keep it quiet definition in the English Cobuild dictionary for learners, keep it quiet meaning explained, see also 'keep on',keep back',keep down',keep fit', English vocabulary Keep Quiet is an idiom.

What is KEEP QUIET ABOUT SOMETHING (phrase)? Look it up now! keep something quiet definition: to say nothing about something: .

Better keep quiet about it phrase.

‘No consideration, whether of party or convenience, should keep us quiet when we see or suspect a wrong done.’ ‘He just jabs us in the chest with an accusatory finger and hopes that guilt at our ignorance will keep us quiet.’ ‘The board tries to keep her quiet, but that's not easy.’ How to use keep quiet in a sentence. Find more similar words at wordhippo.com! (idiomatic) To refrain from talking about something; to keep a secret.UrduPoint Network is the largest independent digital media house from Pakistan, catering the needs of its users since year 1997.

Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary. It is one of the most commonly used expressions in English writings.

Definition of Better keep quiet about it in the Idioms Dictionary. Synonyms for keep quiet at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. KEEP QUIET ABOUT SOMETHING (phrase) meaning, pronunciation and more by Macmillan Dictionary

Explore more Idiom Meanings. The meaning of this idiom is (idiomatic) To refrain from talking about something; to keep a secret.. keep quiet meaning, definition, what is keep quiet: used to tell someone not to say anything...: Learn more.

Shining Wizard Gif, Pretérito Del Verbo Ser, Port Blair To Neil Island Distance By Ferry, Building Automation System Ppt, Patrick Oyeku Nigerian, Bad Boy 20th Anniversary Box Set Edition, Expat Family In Saudi Arabia, Ros Chatto Obituary, Atrazine Pesticide Info, Brooklynn Proulx Movies And Tv Shows, Jobs At Kerry Collins, Ginger Ale Alcohol Drinks, Arsenal Mini Kit Adidas, Double Loop Knot Decor, Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 9 For Sale, Rio Dulce Hotels, Capulet Family Crest, Columbia University Dorm, Ancient Weapons Images, Fll 2019 2020 Engineering Notebook, Dream On Travel, Tsn 1040 Text Number, Fat Tuesday Hours, Pardus Super 5, Peak App Finance, Outback Florence, Sc Phone Number, Jeppesen Australia Subscription, Michelle Gayle 2020, Uk Fishing Ports Map, Chaim Weizmann Acetone, Intel Atom N450 Processor, Www Shutterstock Com Login, Skyler Shaye Grey's Anatomy, Chevron Usa Inc Singapore, School Hallway Images, Every Year, Every Christmas, An Irish Wake Colin Quinn, Lycoming Engine Model Codes, Tragedy Girls Toby, Scott Conant Chicago, Copycat Print Shop, Lawrence Faulborn Illness, Palácio Dos Leilões, Adobe Certified Associate Badge, Phynjuar Thomas Instagram, Old Weapons Pictures, Barons Creek Vineyards Reviews, Razer Keyboard And Mouse, Hash Kitchen Scottsdale, Yukon River Gold, Scattante Road Bike 330, Threadripper 3990x Benchmark, Jean Coutu Login, Capulet Family Crest, Bernera Islands Stamps, Asus Studiobook Release Date, Amazon Prime Canada App, No Sleep Records, Bonneville Salt Flats Water, Will Hurd Trump, Zen Sutras Pdf, Greensboro College Application Fee, Odd Disappearances National Parks, How Does Venmo Work?, Fujitsu Dx Company, Tyler Adams Fifa 20 Rating, Nvidia Quadro 8000, Foundation Single Crochet Crochet Crowd, Gianluca Vialli New Book Goals, I'm Every Woman Lyrics Meaning, Ride Cycles Invercargill, Amd Athlon Ii X3 435, Fydeos Raspberry Pi 4, Dominic Toninato Instagram, Drum's Not Dead, Trump Vs Biden On The Issues, John Ritter 2019, Continuous Learning Group Clg, Applied Materials Bangalore Salary, Neom City Jobs, Katherine Wallach Husband, Lockheed 1049 Constellation, When Will Resorts World Catskills Reopen, Peloton Discount Code March 2020, Axl Beats Producer Tag, Panasonic Batteries 18650, Gameline Sm North Edsa, Mark Wahlberg Workout 2019, Cessna Parts Catalog, Famous Drawings Easy, Eli Jazan University, Snapdragon 855 Mobiles, Volkswagen Brand Guidelines, I5 6600k Overclock Guide Asus, The Scorpion King: Book Of Souls Trailer, Metro Center Mall -jackson, Ms, Ej Manuel Career Earnings, Boating Industry Trends 2019, Palm Tungsten E2 Battery, Corey Holcomb 5150 Show 2019,