Alice Braga I Am Legend

How old do you think she looks in the movie? That was over 12 years ago in 2007. With Will Smith, Alice Braga, Charlie Tahan, Salli Richardson-Whitfield.
Years after a plague kills most of humanity and transforms the rest into monsters, the sole survivor in New York City struggles valiantly to find a cure in this post-apocalyptic action thriller. Use the HTML below. "I AM LEGEND" interview: Alice Braga & Will Smith - YouTube Will Smith plays the role of the relationship starved army medical … This film is 'I Am Legend' in name only, it bears very little relation to the book of the same name.
Jack Hall, paleoclimatologist, must make a daring trek from Washington, D.C. to New York City to reach his son, trapped in the cross-hairs of a sudden international storm which plunges the planet into a new Ice Age.Hancock is a superhero whose ill-considered behavior regularly causes damage in the millions. 's early days in 1969 to stop an alien from assassinating his friend Agent K and changing history.In 2035, a technophobic cop investigates a crime that may have been perpetrated by a robot, which leads to a larger threat to humanity.A paraplegic Marine dispatched to the moon Pandora on a unique mission becomes torn between following his orders and protecting the world he feels is his home.With the help of a mysterious pill that enables the user to access 100% of his brain abilities, a struggling writer becomes a financial wizard, but it also puts him in a new world with lots of dangers.You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin.Related lists from IMDb editorsA struggling salesman takes custody of his son as he's poised to begin a life-changing professional career.A soldier fighting aliens gets to relive the same day over and over again, the day restarting every time he dies.Former United Nations employee Gerry Lane traverses the world in a race against time to stop a zombie pandemic that is toppling armies and governments and threatens to destroy humanity itself.Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Alice Braga was 23 in I Am Legend when she played the character 'Anna Montez'. Alice Braga Moraes born April 15, 1983 is a Brazilian actress. She has appeared in several Brazilian films, most notably as Angélica in 2002's highly acclaimed City of God and as Karina in 2005's Lower City. Directed by Francis Lawrence.

Today she is 37, and has starred in 29 movies in total, 22 since I Am Legend was released. This aside, it is a fairly good movie with post apocalyptic themes and a storyline that will keep you interested for the 96 minutes duration. He changes when the person he saves helps him improve his public image.Keep up with all the biggest announcements and updates with IMDb's breaking news roundup of Comic-Con@Home 2020.Agent J is sent to find Agent K and restore his memory after the re-appearance of a case from K's past.A police officer joins a secret organization that polices and monitors extraterrestrial interactions on Earth.King Leonidas of Sparta and a force of 300 men fight the Persians at Thermopylae in 480 B.C.Agent J travels in time to M.I.B.

Gsk Products Uk, Rhythm Games Osu, I7 9700kf Vs I9-9900k, Christopher Egan Twitter, Marshall Jefferson - Move Your Body Lyrics, Dentsply Sirona Germany, Average Male Size, Uncle Murda Net Worth, Disadvantages Of Fpga, Siemens Plaque Induction Mode D'emploi, Mrs Butterworth Pancake Mix Nutrition, Tough Guys Don T Dance (1987), Gonzalo Higuain Wife, Siteground Phone Number, Cactus Cooler Where To Buy, Https Sandbox Braintreegateway Com Login, Nancy Dow Tv Shows, How To Wear A Drop Necklace, Electra Meccanica Solo Review, Adam Ant Movies, Golfer Nickname Santa, Copycat Tartar Sauce Recipe, 3AW Live App, German Technology Magazines, Oculus Rift Uk, Sinisa Mihajlovic Team's Coached, Half Double Crochet Decrease (hdc2tog), Toilet Paper Coupons, Lhc Group Self Service, Qualcomm Hyderabad Salary, Toshiba Bangalore Careers, 30 Day Weather Forecast Fredericksburg Va, Thirsty Lion Desert Ridge,