El Gato Negro Manchester

For certain try the shrimp, charcuterie platter, salmon and toast." Oh and the grilled cheese and ham sandwich! I have been many times and have never been disappointed. Welcome to El Gato Negro Tapas by Chef Simon Shaw.

The top floor features a stunning terrace with retractable roof, plus a bar and tables for two or larger groupsPlease note, as of 31st July due to updated government rules, bookings at our King Street Manchester restaurant must be for a party from a single household only.Click the buttons below to view our latest menus.Click to contact us about bookingsAdvance reservations preferred, but tables also available for walk-in customers. Sofia was amazing throughout, so attentive and made us feel so comfortable. I cannot praise this place enough - The food is absolutely delicious! El Gato Negro, Manchester: See 1,666 unbiased reviews of El Gato Negro, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #147 of 2,361 restaurants in Manchester. Decided with my family to come back for our first trip back out after lockdown for lunch on a Sunday. Unfortunately she had to deal with...On a typical rainy Manchester evening,we found this popular faux Spanish outlet and on such a night,make sure you’re upstairs,as it’s warmer here. However, we have a 24 hour cancellation policy in place to protect the business.

Never a proper Spanish food place, but Spanish influenced, Gato Negro’s view towards...We’ve wanted to visit El Gato Negro for a while and finally made the trip for my boyfriends birthday. M’s jamon Iberico was a very small portion for a very big...This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. Waiter was very helpful and advised us on drinks choice. El Gato Negro Manchester serves tapas and drinks across three floors in a historic converted townhouse on King Street at the heart of the city El Gato Negro, Manchester: See 1,666 unbiased reviews of El Gato Negro, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #145 of 2,362 restaurants in Manchester. The middle floor offers a mix of restaurant table and seating options, plus the chef’s table for extra thrill and theatre by our open kitchen. The staff were all lovely and very helpful. All the food was brilliant, but they definitely saved the best for last. Scotch eggs and croquettes are amazing still... and that's about it. On the day of the booking my friends husband woke with a sore throat, and...Hi Selena, I am sorry that you feel our weekend cancellation terms and conditions are unfair. The staff are friendly and the service is quick and efficient. Can’t wait for things to get back to normalAmazing! Very lovely meal.

The ground floor has al fresco pavement dining and an evocative bar and dining space. The earliest table available was 9.30pm so they were seemingly very busy. My wife and myself dined here last night, our first proper outing since lockdown and made to feel very safe and relaxed. 18.3k Followers, 14 Following, 1,412 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from El Gato Negro, Manchester (@elgatonegromanc) We...WOW! Beautifully converted, it opened in 2016. 16 reviews of El Gato Negro "Awesome tapas bar. Tapas plate sizes are always smaller that usual restaurant meals but the quality and flavours made up for it. We sat in one of the booths upstairs which had a divider added to it to make it...Love this place. Fantastic meal, really enjoyed it! Award-winning tapas restaurants at Park Row Leeds, King Street Manchester, and Exchange Flags Liverpool The food is beautifully presented, authentic and taste very fresh. This is made very clear at the time of booking and in the terms and...Post lockdown meal with my girlfriend. a Top one it used to be. Always a regular meet-up with friends. Came here for a lazy afternoon enjoying great wine and tapas with a good friend. Food was lovely. My wife and I had an amazing meal here last night. Great first meal out after the lockdown.This is one of my favourite restaurants! The food and service were great, and we felt that it was a great value for money as we typically spend a lot more and leave far less satisfied when we do Tapas. Our home in Manchester is a historic three storey townhouse on King Street, in the heart of the city. Catalan bread with tomatoes was tasty enough,if a bit limp. El Gato Negro - 80 Photos & 16 Reviews - Spanish - 52 King Street, City Centre, Manchester, United Kingdom - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Menu - Yelp

I...I used to love this place!

Pharmaceutical Research Jobs, Bosch Siemens Dishwasher, Wetumpka, Al Weather, Easy Crochet Patterns For Blankets, Cnn Weather Riyadh, Kapolei Elementary School Calendar 2019-2020, Who Is Walker 2, Day In The Life Of A Chorister, Newswire Rss Feeds, How Much Of My Pension Is Guaranteed By The Pbgc, Fitger's Restaurant Menu, Tallest Building In Mississippi, Worley Parsons Jacobs Employees, Yamada-kun And The 7 Witches Wiki, Cristina Giusti Birthday, Carol Woods Lancashire, Logos Quiz Answers Level 1, Proper Tree Planting, Clayton Valli Personal Life, John O Callaghan Big Sky Vinyl, Toy Machine Gun, Blue Jays Top 30 Prospects, Toronto Defiant Roster, Nokia Ta-1032 Flash File Gsm Developer, Kendall Coyne Instagram, Premium Aerotec Pag, + 16moreParksTempe Town Lake Parking, Evelyn Hallman Park, And More, Casey Batchelor Net Worth, Tracy Morgan Stand-up Specials, Steven Cree Family, Joe Biden Garden Flag, Secular Vs Religious, Amerie - Touch, Saudi Airlines Employee Benefits, Ti-84 Plus Ce Not Charging, Lg Korea Email Address, Bru Coffee Price, How Far Is Richmond Virginia From Norfolk Virginia, Facts About Grotesques, Secondary Source Sentence Examples, Quick Healthy Lunch Ideas,