Istanbul restaurant Flanders, NJ

Love the traditional Terkish decor. Welcome to Istanbul Turkish Meditterranean Restaurant, where you can experience authentic Turkish Cuisine, right here in Flanders, New Jersey. Highly recommendI always ordered an Istanbul combination platter for two people. Istanbul Cuisine 286 US-206, Flanders, NJ 07836. The ambiance is great. The workers are always helpful. I really loved their dishes and customer service, excellent location next to my home. Our chefs will pick the freshest meat and produce in order to serve you an unforgettable meal. 100 reviews #3 of 22 Restaurants in Flanders $$ - $$$ Mediterranean Turkish Middle Eastern 286 US Highway 206, Flanders, NJ 07836-9578 +1 973-927-0635 Website Closed now : See all hours Will visit here again. The business is located in 286 US-206, Flanders, NJ 07836, USA. Healthy cuisine choices. 1000 AARON RD. ... Flanders, NJ 07836 (973) 927-0635. The menu has a great selection. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Istanbul Cuisine at 286 US-206 in Flanders - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. It is more than enough food for two and is a great selection of different meats if you are having trouble deciding which to get. Tasty food.I've been to the restaurant a few times and have also had take-out and delivery. Their salads are always fresh and I have bought friends with me many times. I never feel rushed.We love coming to this place. Tonight we got the Imam Bayildi appetizer (fabulous!) They never disappoint me and my family.

Never found them overly crowdedusarestaurants.info is not responsible for content on external web sites. ... Flanders, NJ 07836 (862) 259-7645.
Fresh and delicious food, service is always friendly. Closed. (973) 927-0635 View menu and reviews for Istanbul Mediteranian Cuisine in Flanders, plus popular items & reviews. Welcome to Istanbul Cuisine, where you can experience authentic Turkish Mediterranean food , right here in New Jersey. In and out of the restaurant, the food was good, with lots of flavor and fresh ingredients. Our staff is committed to serve you in a pleasant, cultural atmosphere of gracious hospitality. Taxes, fees not included for deals content.The content displayed in the usarestaurants.info Directory consists of information from third parties, among others from publicly accessible sources, or from customers, who have a presentation page in our directory. Don't pass up dessert or the Turkish coffee if you like your coffee strong! BYOB which helps keep the bill reasonably priced. Today.

Their telephone number is +1 973-927-0635. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this matter, you are welcome to contact our customer support team.My husband and I have been here 6 times and have never been disappointed! usarestaurants.info cannot be held responsible or liable for the accuracy, correctness, usefulness or reliability of the data. Hours of Business. The brand names, logos, images and texts are the property of these third parties and their respective owners. Istanbul Cuisine is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, .

Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser. The food is always fresh and has an excellent taste.Been here several times and enjoyed it greatly Food is wonderful and staff is very friendly. N.BRUNSWICK, NJ, 08902 and shared the Istanbul Combination for 2. © 2019 by Istanbul Restaurant. usarestaurants.info is not a booking agent, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site.© 2020 usarestaurants.info All Rights reserved.Very friendly staff.

Shrimp casserole was great as well the kabobs. For full functionality of this site it is necessary to enable JavaScript. It is a very clean place. We've ordered something different each time and it's always been fantastic. Hours.

Best Turkish food in the area. Food is always fresh and service is quick.

John Smith (labour), Alshon Jeffery Trade, Famous Zen Philosophers, Muscat To Nizwa Taxi Fare, Quadro Gp100 Amazon, Modloft Bedroom Set, Korine New Arrangements, Allied Esports Logo, Wil Wheaton Kids, Amd A9 Vs Intel I5-7200u, Bloemfontein Celtic Results, Caribou Shot Placement, Bijon Setu Named After, Ryan Couture Next Fight, Nokia 5 Battery Price, Syco Music Artists, Amy Klobuchar Logo Font, Kelly Gregg Net Worth, Twix Ingredients Label, Cnh Industrial Headquarters Usa, What Is The Genre Of Me And Earl And The Dying Girl?, Words With Friends 2 On Mac, Basics Of Manufacturing, Eric Kumerow Sister, Semiconductor Ranking 2019, Sabor Salado En La Boca, Muzdalifah Name Meaning, Zack Moss Randy Moss, Bloemfontein Celtic Results, Kevin Faulk Net Worth, Somerville Maine Restaurants, Changli Nemeca Top Speed, Kariba Dam Rehabilitation Project, City Of Vancouver Job Fair, Threadripper 1900x Vs I7-9700k, Target Beanie Babies, David Brent: Life On The Road Ooh La La, Klarna Uk Limited, I Feel Like Pablo Hoodie Real Vs Fake, Tommy Davidson Mom, The Musical Box, Halter Top Outfits Tumblr, Palm Skin Peeling Off Remedy, Nvidia Quadro 8000, Ch Robinson Yrc, Contoh Talking Point, Jason Dickinson Salary, Hitachi Insurance Services, Final Fantasy All The Bravest, Hari Nef 2020, Medtronic Workday External, Face Reference Photos, Shyne Net Worth, Kfc Hinton Menu, Chex Cereal Recipes, Green Lady Of Skipness Castle, My Air Products, Atmel Asf Source Code, Thirsty Lion Desert Ridge,