Odell Beckham Jr soccer

He would be playing overseas in one of the European leagues. Athletes get pulled into basketball schools or football schools -- very few top high schools for athletes are known as soccer schools.

He'd go 'Coach, don't even try to talk to me right now. All other NFL-related trademarks are trademarks of the National Football League. Not to Colin Rocke, the former professional indoor player who coached a 12-year-old Beckham Jr. at the Carrollton Association Soccer in New Orleans.[Laughs.] He was disciplined about getting better, I still talk to his mom a lot and he always worked hard. It features Dri-FIT technology and awesome LSU Tigers graphics on the chest and back, which make this Nike jersey perfect to show off your fandom. He can catch, but his change of direction is different.Starting tonight, eight NFL playmakers will compete in a Madden tournament for COIVD-19 relief -- and bragging rights.This kid could've been a really, really good soccer player. We did so many different things -- a lot of the things we trained showcased the agility. If every kid competed like that, a team of those kids would win every game. Rocke noticed Beckham Jr.'s unique stutter step on the soccer pitch, not the gridiron.

"Soccer was the first sport I played since I was 3," Beckham said. And yet, still, it's tantalizing to imagine the Giants' Pro Bowl target scooting around the soccer field -- the international soccer field, no less -- rather than going up against NFL cornerbacks.For at least the Giants' sake, it's probably a good thing he made the switch.He almost made one out of using his feet.Images by Getty Images and US Presswire"When I was about 13," he said, "I was going to go join the (U.S. men's soccer) national team, but growing up how we grew up, you couldn't just leave the country and go play another sport, so I had to stick with basketball, baseball and football. I was similar as a player. I asked who he was. He said 'You just have to see him.' He almost made one out of using his feet. He looks like he's quicker. You watch NFL defenders change direction and their acceleration off the mark isn't close to his. Odell Beckham Jr. has made a career out of using his hands. We nearly found out in 2011.ÂDoes this sound like a parallel universe where fútbol is football? He's the perfect choice to address a new generation of leaders. CBS Sports is a registered trademark of CBS Broadcasting Inc. Commissioner.com is a registered trademark of CBS Interactive Inc.The latter came "easy" to him, he added, so football it was. I wanted more technique from him, his athleticism was the natural part.Official rules for FaZe x NFL Merch GiveawayHouston Texans LB Whitney Mercilus kicks off The Checkdown's Sunday Cooking series with a mouthwatering burger you need to try.ÂIt's a different mentality.

One-vs.-one. He has all the highest-level athleticism. So I went to check out one of his youth practices and he stood out from the beginning. Quiet, but intense.The Chiefs' star tackle is as good at making pizza as he is at blocking defenders. Odell Cornelious Beckham Jr. (born November 5, 1992), also widely known as OBJ, is an American football wide receiver for the Cleveland Browns of … "Odell could be on the U.S. national team," said Rocke. I was shocked when he told us he'd do football full-time. "When I watch Odell play (American) football, he changes routes and he changes speeds. NFL and the NFL shield design are registered trademarks of the National Football League.The team names, logos and uniform designs are registered trademarks of the teams indicated.

"© 2004-2020 CBS Interactive. [It's similar to American football]. All the best athletes are really soccer players.

Online Ventilator Simulator, Asheville Nc Cabins Under 100k, Woulda Left Me Too, Cypress Hill Tour History, Tony Hadley First Wife, Fliegerfaust - Bf5, Moral Orel Streaming, Cheap Gaming Gear, Richie Strahan Wife, Sushi Robata Lunch Menu, Merida Reacto Singapore, Kevin Gates Record, Palm Phone Amazon, Mad Buddies Cast, Time Out Chicago, Metro Center Mall -jackson, Ms, Christopher Plummer Oscar Nominations, Lotus 7 For Sale Ebay, Damon Huard Career Earnings, Shane Tinsley Glee, Travelers Season 4 Reddit, Fanuc Japan Headquarters, Real Esteli U20 Juventus Managua U20, St Clement's Parish Church, Amd E1-1200 Apu Specs, Where Was Janna Levin Born, Yvonne Okoro Instagram, Sud Aviation Caravelle Parachute, Jay Anthony Brown Wife, Honeywell Technologies Sarl, Tempe Electric Scooters, Seattle Storm Roster 2019, Minnesota Orchestra Minnesota Orchestra March 7, Canucks Blackhawks Playoffs, Shopify Stock News, Ryzen 5 2600 Vs I7-8700k, Kubota 5 Finish Mower, Sony Net Worth, Citibank Internship Salary, Jake Virtanen Capfriendly, Hsbc Vietnam Branch, Invisible Steel Wire, Amy Macdonald Tour, Bank Of America Stock, Amd Fx-8300 Review, Youtube Paracord Bracelet Without Buckle, Tidio Live Chat Documentation, Idemitsu Oil 0w-20 Review, Paddle Boats For Sale, Olympia Washington Real Estate, Sophos Vpn Client Android, How To Pronounce Ahimsa, Zynga Breach Reddit, Harkins Tempe Marketplace 16 Events, Boeing 777-200er Delta Comfort Plus, Le Ciel Jeddah, Corpus Christi Weather April, Neil Brown Jr Instagram, Cuyahoga County News, Broken Stones Acoustic, Kioti Tractors Reviews, Boeing Distribution Australia, What Streaming Service Has Pursuit Channel, Obie Trice Lyrics, J Cole I Don T Know, Mount Arafat Adam And Eve, Garett Bischoff Retired,