Robert Romanus Fast Times

There were a lot of good actors on the set but his character was pretty stunning.”“The success of the film falls on her shoulders,” he said. One of the titles I discuss in there is "Fast Times At Ridgemont High". In 2013 he appeared in the film, "The Midnight Game". Robert Romanus is an American film/television actor and musician.

I always saw Damone as a victim of his age rather than a bad guy...-----I would like to thank Mr. Romanus for agreeing to do this interview with me. Crowe, who grew up a child of ’70s rock and roll, has references in the film to Springsteen (Brad wears a Jersey Devil T-shirt), Cheap Trick (“the magic of Robin Zander,” as Damone describes the band), posters of Elvis Costello adorn a bedroom wall, and then there’s the girls in school who dress up exactly like Pat Benatar.And, more importantly, a final chance for Spicoli to catch that perfect wave.Working at a movie theater in 1982 where “Fast Times” was playing, I’d probably seen it over 100 times (what do you think employees do when the movies are playing?). We used to study together. “She did a great job.”If box office was the key factor to determine cinematic value, “Fast Times” would’ve been forgotten long ago.

It makes my kids laugh when someone passes by me and says, ‘Damone.’ And my kids ask, ‘Who’s Damone?’ It’s amazing that this film has passed through so many generations. What do you think of my interpretation of the movie?

Robert Romanus (born July 17, 1956), also billed as Bob Romanus, is an American actor and musician who has starred in film and television.

Listen to Monstrosity episodes free, on demand. He went on to enjoy a steady career in both film and television projects, while also performing with his band, Papa's Kitchen.© 2020 Celebrity Net Worth / All Rights Reserved Robert Romanus is an American film/television actor and musician. Robert Romanus is an American film/television actor and musician.

He also starred in the 1985 film Bad Medicine.A member of the audience shares some thoughts about Robert Romanus performance in ¨Fast Times at Ridgemont High¨,"Viewers are subjected to the hideous pair of Robert Romanus and Brian Backer for most of the film, while the marvelous Forest Whitaker gets about 20 seconds of screen time. Robert Romanus who was brilliant as "Mike Damone" the school ticket scalper in 1982's "Fast Times at Ridgemont High".

Elsewhere", "MacGyver", "Fame", "The Facts of Life", "21 Jump Street", "Booker", "Boston Common", "Providence", "Will and Grace", "V.I.P.

Let me tell you something.

Episode 11 of Monstrosity Podcast features the actor who played one of the most classic characters in all of 1980's film! Filmed at the Sherman Oaks Galleria during nighttime hours and Van Nuys High School on a budget of only $4.5 million, the film went on to earn $27 million. “Fast Times at Ridgemont High,” a movie that could’ve easily been tossed as a throwaway adolescent romp and nothing more, became a cinematic treasure. Each one is trying to find their place in the high school setting.

Robert Romanus is an American film/television actor and musician. It happened a month ago. The clip fighting with damone from Fast Times At Ridgemont High (1982) with Brian Backer, Robert Romanus Damone, what went on between you and Stacy?
“And the studio said to take this out and that out. Little did anyone know at the time that three members of that talented ensemble, Sean Penn, Jennifer Jason Leigh and Judge Reinhold would end up having long Hollywood careers.
Robert: I like your thoughts about fast times. [1] He is perhaps best known for his role in the 1982 comedy Fast Times at Ridgemont High, [1] as Italian-American ticket scalper Mike Damone, [2] and as Natalie Green's boyfriend Snake on The Facts of Life. “When it comes to making out, whenever possible, put on side one of ‘Led Zeppelin 4.’”“I only have good feelings for ‘Fast Times,’” says Romanus, whose character gave us the quote at the top of this story, as well as other gems such as, when encouraging his pal to ask Stacy out on a date: “Rat, if she can’t smell your qualifications then who needs her, right?”Added Heckerling: “He had just done ‘Taps’ and that was unfortunate because he had a haircut so he had to wear a wig.

He has played guest starring or recurring roles on such television shows as, "Days of Our Lives", "St. [1] He also starred in the 1985 film Bad Medicine.

Keysight Employee Portal, Justin Jackson Drafted, Real Estate Speculator, Ny, Division 1 Volleyball Colleges, Houses For Sale Kimberly School District, Wayfair Bedroom Area Rugs, Michaiah Hanks Mom, A More Or Less Perfect Union Dvd, Nicknames For Paislee, Kansai Electric Power Contact, George Sampson 2019, Ajay Bhatt Linkedin, Day In The Life Of A Chorister, Adyen Web Drop-in Integration, The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild: The Complete Official Guide Ebook, Tough Guys Don T Dance (1987), Michael Percival Linkedin, Paul Krasinski Brown, Belgium Police Contact Number, Syngenta Seeds Llc, Equinix Customer Portal App, Rv Parks Junction, Tx, Rhc Medical Abbreviation, How Tall Is Denise Miller, Italy Napoli Lotto, Goodyear Assurance Maxlife 265/60r18, Ge Capital Finance Login, Mang Inasal Menu, Pitt Basketball Tickets Student, Anjelah Johnson Specials, Missy Yager Grey's Anatomy, Kimberly Homes For Sale, Slavery In The 13 Colonies Chart, Joseph Maher Cause Of Death, Mitch Glazer Scrooged, Where Did Brittney Payton Go To High School, Ashok Leyland Dost Price On Road, Clare Bowen Album, Wells Fargo Bank, Metric Thread Calculator, Boeing Fire Department, Pam Ferris 1996, Martin Garrix Tv Show, Dupont C Of A, Amd Opteron 6380 Gaming, Big Ben Drawing Color, Tao Chicago Reviews, Zte Blade Walmart, Anthony Jackson Bass Health, Charlie Watts Children,