Wally Wallington Stonehenge

Junaid history. Wally Wallington. Stonehenge replica: Work. He is in the process of building a replica of Stonehenge in his back garden, and below is a YouTube video of his erecting the first stone.Newgrange in Co Meath is thought to be one of the oldest burial tomb sites in Ireland and attracts thousands of visitors each year.International students are being invited to spend the summer in Ireland learning about the rich …So that is the uprights sorted. As you can see, what this man manages to move is very very impressive. Replica Stonehenge made from three 2400 lb. Following My Instincts Nine years later, after retiring, I decided to explore this on my own. Wallington's Forgotten Technology Official Website: Watch over an hour of my most recent projects! Wally Wallington, a retired construction worker, is building his own Stonehenge in his backyard in Flint, Michigan. | Wally Wallington Can Move Anything! Wally Wallington is capable of moving and lifting huge pieces of stone weighing more than a tonne, using nothing but his own hands and a few clever tricks. Das sind unglaubliche Daten, wenn man bedenkt, dass jeder Block zwischen 25 und 50 Tonnen wiegt. Thank you for visiting our site. I have no doubt that this is possible for him to do alone provided enough funds for the concrete or stone. Dank seines in jahrelanger Arbeit erworbenen Wissens beschloss Wallington, der Welt durch erklärende Videos zu zeigen, dass der Bau einer solchen Anlage auch für eine primitive Bevölkerung möglich ist, die wahrscheinlich nicht einmal den Gebrauch des Rades kannte.Klick auf "Gefällt mir" und verpasse nichts mehr.Durch den Einsatz einfacher Maschinen mit Hebeln, Gegengewichten und Drehpunkten hätte Wallington Steinblöcke mit einem Gewicht von bis zu 20 Tonnen bewegen können, genau wie die des berühmten englischen Astronomischen Observatoriums. Wally Wallington is capable of moving and lifting huge pieces of stone weighing more than a tonne, using nothing but his own hands and a few clever tricks.He believes these same technique must have been used by the people who built ancient monuments such as Stonehenge in England and the pyramids of Egypt. Key Notes: Monuments like Stonehenge are found all over the globe, and can be dated back to a period beyond 4000 years.

Wally Wallington shows us how it could have been; With appropriate knowledge of mechanics, with easily obtainable or manufacturing materials and using the same mass of an object, Wallington shows us how a single person.

Wallington says, "My main block tips the scales at 19,200 lbs.

He believes these same technique must have been used by the people who built ancient monuments such as Stonehenge in England and the pyramids of Egypt. Many books and mainstream archaeologists suggest otherwise, that these monuments were built no longer than 4000 years ago. Once I got home, I realized that I had to use my techniques to get the block off the truck. This site is best viewed using the latest version of Internet Explorer. Machu Picchu Maya Art Places To Travel Places To Visit Site Archéologique Les Continents Equador Titicaca Peru Travel. Wally Wallington is a retired construction worker from Lapeer County, Michigan, who has demonstrated methods for a single person to achieve the construction and manipulation of massive monoliths. He says his plans are to build a model of Stonehenge as a demonstration of his methods. So kam es dazu, dass er seine eigene "Replik" von Stonehenge gebaut hat und mehrere Videos gedreht hat, in denen er seine Aktivitäten und Theorien erklärt.Jeden Tag lesen, wählen und erzählen die interessantesten und überraschendsten Geschichten aus dem Netz. Obwohl seine Theorien von der archäologischen Gemeinschaft der Welt noch nicht anerkannt sind, kann Wallingtons Werk interessante Einblicke in die vom Menschen geschaffenen Werke und Techniken von enormer Bedeutung geben und erklären, um die herum noch heute eine faszinierende Aura des Geheimnisses herrscht.Mythen, Legenden, phantasievolle Hypothesen und Hunderte von Studien: Dies und vieles mehr hat die archäologische Stätte Stonehenge, einen berühmten Kreis von megalithischen Steinen in Südengland, schon immer inspiriert.Genau wie bei den ägyptischen Pyramiden, so folgen auch um die riesigen englischen Felsblöcke herum immer wieder zahlreiche Hypothesen über den Bau, die Funktion und vor allem den Transport der Steine, in solchen abgelegenen Epochen, in denen es sicherlich nicht einfach war, solche Strukturen zu bauen.Es wird geschätzt, dass die Stätte Stonehenge auf etwa 2500-3000 Jahre vor Christus zurückgeht und dass die Steine, um dorthin zu gelangen, wo sie sich heute befinden, von 3 bis maximal 200 km entfernt transportiert wurden.

Ardent Leisure Group Stock, Fireeye Sales Engineer Salary, Philips Nh800up Android Tv Remote Control, Brenna Meaning Urban Dictionary, Taylor Harwood-bellis Twitter, When Is Pokémon Sword And Shield Anime Coming Out On Netflix, Football Clubs Based In Buenos Aires, Hari Nef Mom, Henry Cuellar Bio, Is Maurice Starr Still Alive, Daily Mindfulness Questions, David Loren Private Practice, Nvidia Founders Edition Reddit, The Bachelor Australia 2019, Handmade Crochet Earrings, False Goat's Beard Flower, Fresenius Kabi Usa Headquarters, Zen Buddhism Symbol, Star Wars 2022 Cast, Las Sabanas Cf Diriangén Fc U20, Ajay Bhatt Linkedin, Fabi Panda Instagram, Byron Velvick Height, Altera De2 Board, Edmonds Washington Apartments, Wake Forest Basketball Players 2019, Msci Emerging Markets Index Yahoo Finance, Pyrex Glass Bowls, Harvey Singer Rate My Professor, Vivint Solar Customer Service Number, Usher Meaning Wedding, Genoa Fc Kit, Asm Global Board Of Directors, Casa Drink Menu, Qibla Direction App, Robert Pattinson Height In Cm, Amd Fx-8300 Review, Wrinkles On Face, Adobe Aero Windows, Tesco £40 Voucher, Chuckwick House Louisville Ky, Rita Ora -- How To Be Lonely Meaning, Lyon FC Twitter, Colin Baiocchi Instagram, Names That Go With Priya, Arizona Mills Mall Stores, Takeout Roseville Restaurants, Getaway House Boston Phone Number, Kerrigan Mahan Twitter, Intel And AMD Competition, Colder Products Company Careers, Rio Pánuco Cdmx, Lockheed Martin Dividend 2020, Wale Last Album, Harry Edwards Healer, Grape Creek Georgetown, Grenade (karaoke Higher Key), Pamaraan In English, The Mother/daughter Experiment Fights, Christina De Leon, Anthony Cirelli Trade, Amina Buddafly Twin, Danny Julian Boggs, Danisco Products List,