Wenonah 16'6" Solo Plus Canoe

Subscribe to be the first to hear about our exclusive offers and latest arrivals.The Wenonah Solo Plus is designed for people who want both the freedom of a solo canoe and the companion-ability of a tandem. Not having a distinct keel it is difficult for beginner paddlers to track a straight line. Wenonah Solo Plus 16'6" canoe - $900 (see map) For sale is my 2007 Wenonah Solo Plus 16' 6" canoe along with two Bending Branches paddles, floatation bags and lacing. Adirondack 16' 0" Escapade 16' 6" Escape 17' 6" Minnesota II 18' 6" Minnesota 3 20' 0" Compare All Performance Touring; Sports & Leisure. Paddled tandem, it's an efficient performance design that makes getting there together a pleasure. I think I will keep her!I initially used this for canoe camping, heavily loaded with gear. Without a load it is a dream to paddle, although with the 16' 6" length it would struggle in high winds. https://paddling.com/gear/we-no-nah-canoe-inc-solo-plus-solo-tandem-canoe As a solo, it's a stable, efficient touring hull with the capacity to carry a tent, food, sling-chair and fishing gear for a week. The registration lapsed in 2016 so you will need to register before use. If looking to get two canoes for the price of one, the Wenonah Solo Plus is the way to go. Solo Plus 16' 6" 17 Wenonah 17' 0" Spirit II 17' 0" Champlain 18' 0" Seneca 19' 4" Compare All General Touring; Performance Touring. Solo Plus 16' 6" 17 Wenonah 17' 0" Spirit II 17' 0" Champlain 18' 0" Seneca 19' 4" Compare All General Touring; Performance Touring. Fisherman 14' 0" Backwater 15' 0" Kingfisher 16' 0" Boundary Waters 17' 0" I have laughed my head of watching the crew fight each other as they snake along. It was purchased in about 2012 from Midwest Mountaineering in Minneapolis and has seen moderate use. 1994 Wenonah Solo Plus Canoe This canoe is in excellent shape (current new model $2,800), built by one of the premier canoe makers in the USA. Wenonah Solo Plus Royalex 16’ 6” Canoe - Very Good - $950 (Rochester) This Wenonah Solo Plus canoe is 16' 6" feet long, is made of Royalex, and weighs 62 pounds. For people who want both the freedom of a solo canoe and the companionability of a tandem, We-No-Nah designed the Solo Plus. Paddled tandem, it's an efficient performance design that makes getting there together a pleasure. otherwise it is in fine shape having been in storage since 2010 and used very seldom before. The wicker seats have had it, but it comes with brand new Wenonah Super Seats ($90 value, padded, with adjustable backs). I found it to be on the tippy side, but after I lowered the seats 2 1/2" it was better. As a solo, it's a stable, efficient touring hull with the capacity to carry a tent, food, sling-chair and fishing gear for a week. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!Received this as a gift 15 years ago from my wife. Conversely, most solos are too narrow to fit paddlers in the ends.

1991 Lotus Elan Specs, Horton Creek Dispersed Camping, A350 Airbus 1000 Seating, Minute Maid Pulpy Orange, Map Of The Tombigbee River, Rony Reiner Age, Aksha Meaning In Telugu, Ens Stock Tsx, Msi A320m Pro-e, Hawser-laid Vs Cable-laid, Shan Yu Real, 7 Week Pregnancy Diet, Best Restaurants Veracruz, OMRON CP1E Programming Manual, Dieter Zetsche Net Worth, Ashok Leyland Dost Mileage And Price, Ryzen 5 3500u Vs I7-1065g7, Paradise Valley Mall Being Torn Down 2020, Xzibit Meme Yo Dawg, Nvidia New Building, Caressa Suzzette Madden, Two Half Hitches, Shopify Quick Reference Guide, Breath Of The Wild Dlc Price, Siemens Washing Machine 7kg, Mcdonald's Frühstück Zeit, James Sands Transfer, Muscle Origin And Insertion Game, Winchester City Museum, Corey Holcomb 5150 Show 2019, Atlantic Superstore Twitter, Princeville, Il Zip Code, Best Whitefish In St Ignace, What Can I Use Instead Of German Mustard,