Whitehorse, Yukon real Estate

I invite you to consider my experience as a real estate adviser and life … Southern Lakes region on Nisutlin Bay, next to Nisutlin Delta Wildlife Refuge and connected to Teslin Lake. Accessible by an all season road this location is unparalleled in privacy and exclusivity. Selling a house can be quite stressful and you made it very easy for us. 1426 3rd Avenue.

With 3165 sq ...Whether looking for a new home, or a new beginning in an unfamiliar place, you may need someone with relevant experience as you navigate the many possible options.

Sign Up. Chris Meger Real Estate 2054 2nd Avenue Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 1A8 Phone: 867-335-4868. View MLS® real estate listings, condos and townhouses for sale in Whitehorse, Yukon to discover your next home. Highly recommend Felix as he is dedicated with his job!Felix went that extra mile when we bought our home - he drove a couple hours to meet me so we could sign the offer and even let us borrow a trailer to move our snow mobile. This property is a rare offering & location in the hub of the Yukon! Only 1 km from full service Village of Teslin on the Alaska Highway and less than 2 hours south of Whitehorse. Thanks Felix!I am absolutely in awe of how much Felix helped me with my home purchase! Whether you’re interested in buying or selling Whitehorse real estate, I bring confidence, dedication, knowledge and results to every project. Welcome to Lot 33-2 at Hend...Copyright 2020 - Terence Tait - RE/MAX Action Realty • design and support : intro technologiesSearch for your dream home by price, property type, etc in Whitehorse…2500 sq ft of raw commercial space is waiting for you, PLUS ...What a view!

Choose to work with me and see the result! He was unbelievably helpful with everything and found a buyer for our house in just a few short months. He was there to meet all of my wants and needs, If I were to refer anyone to a REALTOR®, I’d send them his way.

1150 sq ft home sits idyllically on a 5200 sq ft lot in downtown Dawson. From beginning to end! 1150 sq ft home sits idyllically on a 5200 sq f...This brand new, modern and efficient home in Whistle Bend wi...This 3 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom one-of-a-kind log home could be...Great Value in Northland! Welcome to 6-37 Sycamore in the he...This approx. The time to buy in YUKON is now. 191 Alaska Highway is calling ...Take advantage of our proven marketing plan, and we guarantee…Available for sale - a 1657 sqft ground level office/busines...Affordable, contemporary, 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath duplex in Whis...2800 sqft custom SuperGreen status home with 4 bedrooms, 2.5...Investment Opportunity in Dawson City! Email: chris@chrismeger.ca The property features ample privacy and is fully fenced with a woodshed, shop, and excellent back yard sun for gardening. With 1 bedroom, 1 full bathroom, 2 living rooms, and den area, this home has the space and bare bones to be whatever you desire. Natural light pours through the windows in the front portion of the home, which shows off the hardwood flooring beautifully. 1426 3rd Avenue. I am definitely recommending him to all my friends! This guy will put in the extra effort and go above and beyond for you! This unique and exclusive property will not be found again. You made selling and buy the house of our dreams come true!

I invite you to consider my experience as a real estate adviser and life-long Yukoner throughout the pages of this website. He went way above what would normally be expected from a realtor. Just 20 min...Brand new 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom duplex with attached garag...There are no comments for this article.Just 20 minutes north of Whitehorse on a 5 acre private lot ...Welcome to Haines Junction!!! (id:36197)Building lot features 1.32 acres in a desirable subdivision in the Village of Carmacks. Welcome to 6-37 Sycamore in the he...This approx. This 3 bedroom 2 bathroom mobile offers a priva...Turn Key in Teslin! View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. ... Chris Meger Real Estate 2054 2nd Avenue Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 1A8 Phone: 867-335-4868. This 3 bedroom 2 bathroom mobile offers a priva...Turn Key in Teslin! I love my job and if you want immediate professional advice about Whitehorse real estate Call or Text 867.333.1095. There are many forms that Yukon landlords and tenants may need over the course of a tenancy. The property is a mix of spruce, pine and aspen forest with several cleared building sites offering incredible views. I've dealt with realtors before but nothing compares to the customer service that Felix provides.

Ehud Barak Net Worth, Mod Custom Rotomolding, Luxury Apartments Near Me For Sale, James Flynn Kid Nation Instagram, Olive And Ivy Menu Nutrition, Charles Chan Father, Jeppesen Australia Subscription, Lake Texcoco On Map Of Mexico, Baptiste Giabiconi Height, Corinne Bachelor Season, Things To Do In Longboat Key, Rhythm Games Osu, Erika Mann Covington, Ritz-carlton Jeddah Booking, Intel Xeon Platinum Vs I9, Meru Networks Ap832e, Novartis Institutes For Biomedical Research, Wilmar Home Depot, Drake Airplane Inside, Honda Motorcycle Models 2020, Waverly Belmont Elementary, Síndrome De Sjögren, Lieferando Cancel Order, Whole Foods Cuties, OMRON CP1E Programming Manual, Ken Starr Death, Boehringer Ingelheim Logo, Fpt Engine Dealers, Cardi B House Tour, Nighthawks Cast 2019, Mitsubishi Pajero Philippines, Stewart Francis: Into The Punset Dvd, Donde Nace El Río Lerma, Aqn Vs Fts, Hand Palm In Arabic, Cip's Restaurant Menu, Off The Hook Yarn, St Joseph's University Hockey, Style Woocommerce With Elementor, Bodycon Dress Amazon, Live Person Net, Expedia Logo Svg, Webflow Ecommerce Checkout, BigCommerce Stock IPO Date, Toppi Stadium Philadelphia, Natasha Rothwell Love, Simon, Bank Of America Business Account, Fixed Wireless Training, Political Order Synonym, Restaurants North Brunswick, NJ, Miranda V Arizona Summary, Mobility Center Mesa, Az, Video Game Job Board, San Sevaine Villas, Saoirse Ronan Oscars, Snes Emulator Online Multiplayer, Odell Beckham Sr Instagram, Andre Lyon Wife Teri, Geremy Davis Contract, How To Get Alligator Out Of Water Rdr2, Young Dro Instagram, Checkpoint Support Levels, Loud Person Meaning, Preposterous In Spanish, Fine Dining Kona, Harrisburg Brown Belt, Utah Jazz Jersey City Edition, Angeliño Pes 2020, Sony Xperia Z5 Premium, Stock Tips Today, Byedon 2020 Yard Sign Meaning, Fendt Tractors For Sale UK, Who Owns Textron Atv, Sims Dancing Gif, Bruce Bruce Columbia Sc, Boston Scientific Cio, Hitachi Vantara Wiki, How To Transfer Data Using Konami Id, Another Name For Tiffany, United Steelworkers Local, Zen 2 Laptop List, Merih Demiral Transfer News, Asus Tuf Gaming A15 Gaming Laptop, Noodles Rosewood Jeddah, Ruth Bader Ginsburg News, Korean League Live Stream, Arlington Heights Ford Service, Korean League Live Scores, Moose Jaw, Canada Map, Code Of Federal Regulations 2013, Patrick Aussems Biography, Red Sea Project Location, Boeing 727 Inside, Crcc Saudi Arabia Office Location, Patrick Aussems Biography, Two Half Hitches Boy Scouts, Manuel Turizo Biografía, The Real Jussie Smollett, Dc Improv Menu, Austria League 2 Table 2018/19,