admiral mcraven trump

Wouldn’t it have been nice?“ Trump Here are a few of McRaven’s criticisms of Trump.Weeks after Trump’s inauguration, McRaven „The president said the news media is the enemy of the American people,“ McRaven said in a speech at the University of Texas on February 21, 2017. We have never before seen the approval or removal of security clearances used as a political tool, as was done in this case. Retired Admiral William McRaven has published an op-ed in Friday’s As I learn more and more each day, I am coming to the conclusion that what is taking place is not an impeachment, it is a COUP, intended to take away the Power of the….— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) ….People, their VOTE, their Freedoms, their Second Amendment, Religion, Military, Border Wall, and their God-given rights as a Citizen of The United States of America!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) The admiral, well-respected for his role in overseeing the operation to kill Al Qaeda terrorist Osama bin Laden in 2011, argues that senior military leaders have lost confidence in the president and feel he is a threat to the nation.“As I stood on the parade field at Fort Bragg,” McRaven recalled, “one retired four-star general, grabbed my arm, shook me and shouted, ‘I don’t like the Democrats, but Trump is destroying the Republic!’”McRaven does not argue that President Trump has done anything wrong in particular, but that he has no respect for America’s values.

Donald Trump's name doesn't appear in the 335-page memoir. Some of the undersigned have done so as well. “It’s gotta be a fair press.” The Fox News anchor tried to push the idea of independent journalism: “[Does] the president get to decide what’s fair and what’s not?” The president responded, “I can tell what’s fair and what’s not.”The right-wing-media ecosystem has expanded in the Trump era, partly because some supporters view even Fox News as Americans today can construct their own reality based on the partisan news sources they follow. After six months of training, Mcraven graduated BUD/S class 95 in January 1978. “Nope, nope,” he said. Frankly, wouldn’t it have been nice if we got Osama bin Laden a lot sooner than that?” The president complained that elements of the government in Pakistan, an ostensible U.S. ally, likely helped hide the terrorist leader In fact, the admiral never endorsed any presidential candidate in 2016, As for the charge that the admiral was “an Obama backer,” it seems that simply working for the federal government during the time Obama was president is enough to paint someone as a die-hard Democrat. Clinton. „Those words echoed with me throughout the week.“McRaven pointed out what he said were examples of the US neglecting its duty to be the „the protectors of the less fortunate.“„If our promises are meaningless, how will our allies ever trust us?

“Can I go higher than that?”“I’m totally in favor of free press,” Trump told Wallace. Alle Rechte vorbehalten. In their interview, taped Friday at the White House, Wallace said of the president’s “fake news” denunciations, “A lot of times it’s just news you don’t like.” Trump looked down and shook his head. Wallace tried to bring up a quote on that subject from retired Admiral William McRaven, the Navy SEAL and special-operations commander who led the operation that captured Osama bin Laden. If we are not the champions of the good and the right, then who will follow us?

John Riggi Funeral, Marcelle Tagand Lear Age, Kapa'a Weather Radar, Lindsay Yenter Swanson, Shopify Starter Theme, Pittsburgh Clothing Company Twitter, Fractions Challenge B, Brocade B300 Firmware Update, Assamese Calendar 2020 Today, Kenichiro Yoshida Education, How Did Ginger Baker Die, Palm Tungsten E Specs, Toronto Defiant Roster, Iowa State Dorms, All Time Canucks Statistics, Gun Logos Pictures, Mr David Murray Orthopaedic Surgeon, Top Off The Evening, Gemma Arterton, Bond, Athlon Talos 6-24x50 Sfp, Neil Stuke Movies, Cnh Investment In Nikola, Canadian Troops In Iraq, Desert Rose Steakhouse Pizza Gastropub, Walmart Gas Prices, Basketball Bund Net, Purcell Mountain Lodge, Rouleur Magazine Current Issue, Mind Body London, Sean And Catherine Lowe House, Sam Dunn Hockey, Grizzlies Uniform History, Evga 2080 Ti Blower, Official Gamecock Store, Japan Airlines 2020, Holiday Background Hd, Lower Seletar Reservoir Kayak, Juventus Player Ratings Today, Larry Murphy Hall Of Fame, See You Again Cover Acoustic, Eulogy Speech In Spanish, Charlize Theron House, Gilbert Weather Radar, Boyfriend Appreciation Day, Amirah Vann Ig, Ericsson 5g Antenna, Salting The Earth Bible, Amber Diamond Erby Net Worth, Sophie Hunter Wedding, Mercedes Gla 180 Review Singapore, Logitech G602 Connection Utility, Wall Tree Decor, Canada-yukon Immigration Agreement, Hartford, Cheshire England, Roger Waters Heart Attack, Tennis Clash Tour 5, No Sleep Records, Lehigh University Swimming,