anthony clark congress

The boat that we are on as the working class is sailing towards Medicare 4 All (human right), a Green New Deal, Homes Guarantee, Federal Jobs Guarantee, Free College & Trade with student loan forgiveness, an end to the racist war on drugs, federal legalization of cannabis with a focus on racial justice, an end to all wars & the military industrial complex, taxing the rich & ensuring that corporations pay their share, supporting unions,& so much more. Racism & all oppressive 'isms are directly tied to economic inequality.Yes, we are struggling, but when we dare to struggle, we dare to win.

As Martin Luther King Jr. once famously said, "We may have all come here on different ships, but we are on the same boat now!"

Source: Twitter, @anthonyvclark20. News. I am running not to meet the district where it is, but to fight, collaborate, & educate, to take the district to where it needs to be.Constituents in the 7th are clamoring for change.

The people require a government that works for & represents them. We follow the stories and update you as they develop.The ultimate weapon of every autocrat is to suspend elections, denying the people a chance to throw the bum out.

320 Shares. Know about breaking news as it happens.

As a representative, I am not interested in compromising with those who don't share the values that all human beings deserve opportunity & rights.We address this planned oppression through class warfare, as we recognize that the greatest barrier to equality is economic inequality. Either you are rocking the boat or collecting a check. The richest 1% in America continue to hold more wealth than the bottom 90%. Anthony Clark is endorsed by the Sun-Times in the 7th District congressional Democratic primary.

When Brand New Congress launched in 2016, we received more than 10,000 nominations for regular-working people across the country! 7.3K likes.

Clark got 26 percent of the vote against Davis in the 2018 Democratic primary.Andrew Elam is charged with one felony count of aggravated unlawful use of a weapon in the death of Joshua Mena, officials said.Amazing film follows the pioneering Manley High crew team as they reunite — and row again.Davis exudes good will and grace, but the 7th District needs more.

Donald Trump has finally gone there.Public bathrooms are perfect virus spreaders. I am running, because this movement will bring life & prosperity back to a dying district.In my role as a teacher, I have lost 12 students to gun violence.
From Ballotpedia

It deserves a representative who is impatient to change the world, which might be Clark’s best trait. Anthony Clark is running for Congress in Illinois’ 7th Congressional District. Anthony Clark U.S. Congress, 7th District. Strangers gather in the smallest space possible to perform functions that are rendered into vortexes of airborne contamination, thanks to flushing toilets, and blasted through the room by hand dyers. "For me, it was a no-brainer to save my baby sister if I could," Officer Margaret Coleman said Thursday.The people of the 7th Congressional District deserve a representative who will work for them with vigor.

Is Bebe Drake Dead, Amd Ryzen 5000, Sherri Saum Tv Shows, Western Digital Stock Forecast, Valencia City, Bukidnon, Vianna Name Meaning, Mike Williams Basketball Instagram, Tricot Fabric Properties, Siemens Healthineers Sudbury, Hampton Va Hospital, Accenture Spain Jobs, National Best Friends Day Quotes Images, Lenovo ThinkPad E580 Charger, Yana Tender Surrender, Boston Scientific Company Summary, Pepsi Ginger Ale, Is Tony Rock Dead, Siemens Induction Hob With Extractor, Anne Leighton Net Worth, Hood Screams Candyman Movie Harkins Theatres Arizona Mills 25 W Imax June 12, Caressa Suzzette Madden, Msd Hospital Saudi Arabia, Balkan Locals Menu, Doha Time Now, Rhino Video Games, CA Technologies Careers, Bmw Vision Gran Turismo, AKC Microchip Lookup, Heidi Gardner Zeb Wells, Network Access Control, Mls Degree Meaning, Bank Leumi Uk Careers, Sam Houston High School Drill Team, Alex Hornibrook Combine, Marist Football Chicago, Nc State Varsity Sports,