ashley massaro death

www.thesun.co.uk/.../ashley-massaro-wwe-suicide-video-before-death "Just reach out to somebody. ""It's May. https://www.thesun.co.uk/.../ashley-massaro-wwe-suicide-video-before-death

Leave a comment. She initially engaged in feuds with the likes of Candice Michelle and Torrie Wilson before moving on to a program with Mickie James in early 2006. Ashley Marie Massaro (May 26, 1979 – May 16, 2019) was an American professional wrestler, reality television contestant, television host, model, and radio personality.She was best known for her time with World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) and for her appearance on Survivor: China.. Massaro made her debut in WWE after winning the WWE Diva Search in 2005. WWE offers its condolences to Ashley’s family and friends. Conor McGregor hints at stunning UFC comeback with 'I accept' postNia Jax poses in bikini leaving fellow WWE stars stunned before return to RawWWE wrestler Ashley Massaro starred in a music video about suicide prevention just months before she took her own life, it has emerged.Massaro, who also appeared on a Playboy cover in 2007, was found unresponsive in her home in Smithtown, Long Island, and was pronounced dead on the way to the hospital.“The idea of the song is that with music, you are never alone,” said Orlando, who asked Massaro to be a part of the video.Massaro died in May 2019, aged just 39, and the video she appeared in will now be released after the artists received the green light from her family.The music video was filmed between December 2018 and January 2019 features a track called Choose Song, which was written by Orlando after his musical hero, Soundgarden singer Chris Cornell, died in 2017.“A few weeks before we were set to launch the entire thing, Ashley fell victim to her battle with depression,” Orlando added.Orlando met with Massaro's family to discuss releasing it.Man Utd transfer news LIVE: All the gossip and updates from Old Trafford“I was crushed that I lost my friend and the entire project just felt gross at that point.

She said that she suffered from severe depression and less than three years after making these allegations, she was found dead in an apparent suicide at her home in New York.“This incredible situation derives from the WWE’s employment misclassification scheme wherein the WWE (deems itself) neither responsible for Massaro’s safety (despite being on a WWE tour in the Middle East) nor does the WWE deem itself responsible to report or collect data about incidents such as this. The wrestling world was shocked when they learned that Ashley Massaro had died on May 16, 2019 at the age of 39, just days before her 40th birthday. She was just 39 years old.In the documents filed by Massaro, she claimed that she was never properly trained as a professional wrestler and that she suffered numerous concussions, a fracture in her spine, and herniated discs due to her lack of training. It's Mental Health Month ... if you're depressed and things aren't going your way, there's no reason to feel alone," Punk added. Text a friend. Ashley Massaro | George Napolitano/FilmMagic.

Massaro's cause of death has not yet been confirmed. She suffered a broken leg that February and was forced to sit on the sidelines for more than three months.A frequent contestant (and winner) in swimsuit pageants, Ashley Massaro met a WWE talent scout at an event and was encouraged to audition for the 2005 WWE Diva Search, which she won to earn a one-year/$250,000 contract with the company.“Upon her return to the United States, she was seen by Dr. Rios who interviewed her about the incident.

Carissa Moore Net Worth, Smallman Galley Closing, Jenna Fischer Age, 9-1-1: Lone Star Episode 1, Toilet Paper Coupons, Pitt Basketball Tickets Student, Saltwater Fishing Near Greenville Nc, Centurion Healthcare New Mexico, Cranes Mill Marina Coupon Code, Yahoo Tried To Buy Google, Intel Celeron N4000 Vs I3-8130u, Austin Butler Elvis, Green Bay Press-gazette Archivesnot Getting Steam Guard Email, Nvidia New Building, Peppa Pig Theme Song 1 Hour, Foundation Single Crochet Crochet Crowd, Daily Mindfulness Questions, Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Extreme Review, Blackberry Internship Reddit, Evol Root Meaning, Samsung Wf50k7500av Pedestal, Democrats' Climate Plans, Ethan Mbappé Wikipedia, Abilities Crossword Clue 6 Letters, Richmond To Philadelphia Flight Time, Palm Phone Case Verizon, AMD Processors List By Speed, How Long Is Chinese New Year 2021, Solaredge Inverter Repair, Roddy Ricch Merch, Furnished Apartments West Village Nyc, Neom City Jobs, Square Neck Dress Puff Sleeve, Alexander Wang Shorts White, Grupo Lala Investor Relations, BMW I3 Sport, Spaghetti Strap Midi Dress Flowy, Lil Reese Shooting Suspect, Saquon Barkley Brand, Buy Rowntree's Cocoa Powder, Who Shot Lil Reese Reddit, Andrew Garfield Tony, Snow Lopes Parents, Mi Vida Loca Episode 16 Answers, Lake Ontario Shipwrecks Map, Shopify Email Marketing Integrations, Rotary Wing Aircraft For Sale, Getaway Dc Covid-19, Medtronic Workday External, Pittsburgh Police Federal Credit Union, Molly Weasley Ii, La Bandera Manchester, Railway Documentary Uk, Story Of My Life Moshe Dayan, Gaggia Classic Reddit,