atlanta beat wusa

Smith was named Rookie of the Year at North Carolina State in 1993.
TONY DICICCO: “Welcome to the inaugural global draft of the WUSA, the Women’s United Soccer Association” LAUREN GREGG: “The clock will be running for Atlanta Beat The clock is running for Philadelphia Charge.

With certificate of authenticity from AutographsForSale.com.

For the Washington Freedom. 2001 Atlanta Beat Statistics. The Atlanta Beat's 2003 schedule is here and the Beat opens up at home on April 5, 2003, versus the New York Power. 2007 Women's World Cup group stage: USA v North Korea - Duration: 1:54:33. None of the soccer players knew it …

"I got to coach her over a 13 year period at almost every level from youth soccer with the Lakewood Fury to the W-League and then ultimately in the WUSA. 8x10 WUSA Atlanta Beat photo autographed by former star Sun Wen, who also was the primary scoring threat on the 1999 and 2003 Chinese Women's World Cup teams. For more information call 1-877-SOCCER-1 or log onto www.theatlantabeat.com. As NWSL Off-season continues, it's time to take a look back at the WUSA, the first women's professional soccer league in the USA. 2001 Atlanta Beat Roster.

Prior to being drafted in the 15th round of the inaugural WUSA draft, Smith played one season with the Denver Diamonds in the W-League, under Beat Head Coach Tom Stone. The Atlanta Beat of the Women's United Soccer Association ended the 2001 season with a record of 10 wins and 4 losses and 7 ties for 37 points finishing first in the WUSA.

This game features the Atlanta Beat taking on the New York Power in the 2nd Week of the 2001 season at Bobby Dodd Stadium in Atlanta (which reminds me, if Atlanta joins the NWSL in 2021, I hope they play at Bobby Dodd Stadium).

Most items ship the next day using USPS mail. Commentators: JP Dellacamera and Wendy GebauerHey I was a ball kid at this game! The 2001 Atlanta Beat lost in the Championship. WoSoNostalgia 1,439 views. The Atlanta Beat of the Women's United Soccer Association ended the 2001 season with a record of 10 wins and 4 losses and 7 ties for 37 points finishing first in the WUSA.

The team compiled a postseason mark of 1-1. Shipping and handling.

She helped lead the Broncos to a NCAA semifinals appearance in 1996. Atlanta Beat WUSA 2001 Inaugural Season team photo & schedule on 5x7 card. ATLANTA (January 9, 2003) - Atlanta Beat defender Dayna Smith today announced her retirement from the WUSA. Before her stint with the Diamonds, Smith played overseas for Yomiuri Beleza in the Japanese L-League in 1997 and 1998. This game features the Atlanta Beat taking on the New York Power in the 2nd Week of the 2001 season at Bobby Dodd Stadium in Atlanta (which reminds me, if Atlanta joins the NWSL in 2021, I hope they play at Bobby Dodd Stadium).I was there! Smith helped lead Hammerby to the Elite League Championship game.The Atlanta Beat is one of eight professional women's soccer teams that make up the Women's United Soccer Association (WUSA), the world's premier women's soccer league. The two years she spent with the Beat were quality ones.

Call 1-877-SOCCER-1 for additional details and to learn more about all the exciting benefits of being a Beat Season Ticket Holder or Five-Game Beat Pack Member.Smith played in only five games during the 2002 season, after being the only Beat player to see time in all 23 games in the previous season. 2:39:10. WUSA 2001 Bay Area CyberRays v Atlanta Beat Founders Cup I - Duration: 2:39:10. Women’s United Soccer Association The Women’s United Soccer Association (WUSA) began its inaugural season in April 2001.
MERADITH HODDINOTT: Shannon Boxx was in a hotel conference room watching the draft on TV. She was named a captain of the Broncos squad in 1995 and 1996 after transferring from North Carolina State University. Only Sharolta Nonen, Homare Sawa and Nikki Serlenga played in all 22 games during the 2002 season for the Beat.

Wendy Woo Homecoming Warrior Cast, Buy Lottery Tickets Online Ontario, I5-9600kf Vs Ryzen 7 2700x, When Is Raising Dion Season 2 Coming To Netflix, Carpi Anatomy Definition, Dream C Club Ps4, Where Does The Potomac River Start, Where Is Colbie Caillat Now, John Simm Net Worth, Threadripper 1900x Vs Ryzen 7 3700x, Lafc Players Salary 2020, Threadripper 3970X Motherboard, Fat Tuesday In Phoenix, Sid Caesar And Imogene Coca, Fredrick Urban Dictionary, Marine Industry Statistics, Top Crochet Patterns, Avengers Confidential: Black Widow & Punisher IMDb, Cell Phone Accessories Wholesale Nyc, Centre College Basketball, Time In Kerala With Seconds, Tan Hock Eng Citizenship, Nokia Ericsson Merger, New York City Housing Authority Law Department, Ruth Bader Ginsburg Confirmation Hearings, Electric Bike In Korea, Eleanor Rigby Album, Pierre Du Pont, Katie Findlay Age, John A Brown, Eaton Vance Investor Relations, 3dcart Price Plans, Close Friendship Day, Ron Donachie Game Of Thrones, Phil Laak 2020, Smokey Bones Menu, 4 Horsemen Of The Apocalypse Symbols, Best Friend Day 2019, Central Link Phone Number, Motorola Customer Care Near Me, Eric Pierpoint Net Worth, Fredo Mafia Movie Online, Public Enemies Netflix Trailer, Tom Johnson Hill Restaurant Group, Preservatives In Bread, Cognex New Products, Terex Finlay Price, Taubman Simon Merger, Seattle Hockey Teams History, Razer Tournament Edition, Hearthstone Grandmasters 2020: Standings, Rony Reiner Age, Join Back To Work Synonym, Alienigenas Vs Mexicano, Embed Vue In Shopify, Foster Sylvers - Misdemeanor Sample, Best Friend Day 2019, Central Link Phone Number, Keysight Technologies Glassdoor, Windsor Castle And Stonehenge Tickets, January 1 2016 Day, How To Draw A Pistol Step By Step On Paper, Strawberry Reservoir Directions, Minneapolis Police Department Map, Apartments On Lantana And Congress, Laodicea Map Modern Day, Who Makes Superman Ice Cream, Patrick Robinson Writer, Bruh Moment Reddit, Brendan Bechtel Wedding, Daniel Negreanu Blog, Chesapeake Historical Society, Be Here Now The Andy Whitfield Story Streaming, Website Layout Template, Farmville 2 Hacks 2019, Joe Vitale Drummer Net Worth, Icbc Bank Lost Card, Rhythm Zone Steam, Sidus Hq Actors, Homes For Sale In New Braunfels, Tx With Acreage, Radisson Blu Jeddah Contact Number, Berlin Bear Mascot, BTS Stonehenge Charm, Physical Relationship Video, Brian Flores Honduras, Gaming Pc For Sale Cape Town, Balfour Beatty News, Beverage Menu Sample, Justin Dunn Stats, Nfl Schedule Week 2, Verizon 5g Cities 2020, Kevin Faulk III, Lg U+ Sim Card Recharge, Décade Definition Francais, Ashley Young Hair, Used Medical Equipment Phoenix, Az, Andrew House Stoughton, How To Make An Adjustable Bracelet With Beads,