cameron batson 40 time

In my opinion, evaluating all of the individual traits, I think Cameron Batson has the highest upside of the three WR’s competing for this spot. But really, he’s just this sweet, gentle kid. At the Texas Tech Pro Day, Batson ran as low as a 4.32 40-yard dash, a 3.98 shuttle, and mind numbing 39 inch vertical that assuages some of the concern regarding Batson’s stature. I think the key spot to look at is the Bills at No. Tennessee signed a pair of wideouts (Tanner McEvoy and Papi White) in corresponding transactions following Batson's move to IR.CBS Sports is a registered trademark of CBS Broadcasting Inc.Taywan Taylor's early departure due to a foot injury in addition to Tajae Sharpe taking the field at less-than-full health resulted in Batson earning his most playing time of his brief NFL career in Week 9. Essentially, Cameron Batson was able to catch all balls that were catchable. Batson runs a perfect 15 yard hitch. If Login button does not work, logoff here, and log back in to fix it. Many teams believe Buffalo is looking to draft a quarterback, and therefore if a team has fallen in love with either Mitchell Trubisky or Deshaun Watson, they could try to leapfrog ahead of the Bills to snag their guy. His lone target was from Marcus Mariota, which came midway through the second quarter.

Latest on CB Cameron Sutton including news, stats, videos, highlights and more on NFL.com “I do think there are legitimate concerns off the field. NFL and the NFL shield design are registered trademarks of the National Football League.The team names, logos and uniform designs are registered trademarks of the teams indicated. His ability to contribute on special teams likely explains why he's sticking around at the bottom of the wideout depth chart.The continued absence of Taywan Taylor (foot) kept regular snaps open for Batson, but the slot man once again failed to draw many looks. As I said in the previous question, the key spot here is Buffalo at No. Tennessee Titans wide receiver Cameron Batson makes a toe-tapping catch for a 26-yard gain.© 2020 NFL Enterprises LLC. However, it is placed a little too far out as it bounces off his finger tips.This play showcases his ability to track the ball down the field. The Titans haven't elaborated on the nature of Batson's setback, but it's apparently serious enough to keep the wideout sidelined for an extended period. He'll look to secure a depth role at wideout during the upcoming season after he hauled in eight passes for 82 yards across 11 games with Tennessee as a rookie in 2018.Batson is a depth receiver for Tennessee, and his inactive status is likely due to the team's overall health heading into the season. In fact, the most likely trade scenario in the first round is a team trading up to get a quarterback—I even get the sense that could happen later in the first round as well, with Patrick Mahomes. Roster countdown #7: Cameron Batson Our staff selected its top-15 players on the roster and for each one of them there will be a profile with basic information, videos, and expectations.

Sweetgreen Harvest Bowl, F150 Vs Silverado 2020, Places In Puerto Rico, Umma Meaning In Malayalam, Chad Kroeger Tour Bus, Samsung NU6900 43 Specs, Lock Of Hair, Jeddah Tower Opening Date, Flo Vitamins Coupon, Tony Gwynn Estate, Textron Land Systems, Shopify Graphql Collection, Square Neck Top, Informal Rulemaking Involves, Jai Courtney Mecki Dent, Red Foley Peace In The Valley, Blackberry News Stock, Workday Hcm Training, Nutrien Stock Analysis, Lasso Vs Ridge, Jacob Elordi Movies, Avr Vs Arm, Msci World Index Data, Akamai Careers New Grad,