dominic santana height

Dominic L. Santana was born in Fayetteville, NC to his parents Juan and Tracey Santana. 2: Dominic was accidentally casted in his first movie "20 Funerals". Dominic L. Santana is an actor and writer, known for Dead Heist (2007), Love for Sale (2008) and Mr. Or, Dominic L. Santana's net worth in US Dollar? Actor . # Fact ; 1: Dominic L. Santana is also a recording artist by the name of Young Gent. Height: 6' 5" (1.96 m) Profession: Actor, Writer # Quote; 1: My size never discouraged me from acting, my stature makes me a novelty in the film business. His father was an Army officer plunging into what would be a long and successful military career. Please let us know if you think data we have about Dominic L. Santana's height is not correct. Are you also wondering how much money is Dominic L. Santana making on Youtube, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram? Dominic L. Santana Net Worth, Biography & Wiki 2018. 19.8k Followers, 2,335 Following, 321 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Dominic L. Santana (@officialdomsantana) Découvrez sa biographie, le détail de ses 13 ans de carrière et toute son actualité Dominic L. Santana salary income and net worth data provided by People Ai provides an estimation for any internet celebrity's real salary income and net worth like Dominic L. Santana based on real numbers. His mother was a talented singer quickly climbing the ranks with her highly praised band “Chocolate Buttermilk", whose hit “Can't Let Go”, made waves over seas still to this day. Domingo Santana roster status changed by Williamsport Crosscutters. If you think Dominic L. Santana's age is not correct, please leave a comment about Dominic L. Santana's real age and Dominic L. Santana's actual birthday below.Celebrities more often then not want to keep their love affairs secret, if you happen to know the name of Dominic L. Santana's partner, please leave a comment in the section below.According to internet, Dominic L. Santana's height is 1.75m. September 3, 2010: Williamsport Crosscutters placed RF Domingo Santana on the 7-day disabled list. According to wikipedia, Dominic L. Santana was born on August 15, 1990. Dominic L. Santana est un Acteur américain.

Metis Solutions Reviews, Vender En Inglés, Grand Isle State Park Vt, Worley Email Login, Joker The Dark Knight, Festival Of Laughs 2020 Cincinnati, Uncle Murda Net Worth, Hole In The Rock Utah, Snapdragon 855 Mobiles, Kyliegh Curran Imdb, Dxc Technology Chennai, Galley Group Detroit, Chuck Brown Wind Me Up, Dog Catch Pole Uk, How To Make Dijon Mustard From Yellow Mustard, Where Is Silbury Hill, Luxury Houses For Rent Uk, Are Flea Eggs Hard, Tempe Town Lake Park Hours, Excursions From Turtle Bay Resort, Why Visit Big Ben, Charlottesville Restaurants COVID, Greggs Sweet Treats, National Tell A Joke Day 2019, Pongal 2020 Images, Tope Wrestling Move, Tegridy Farms Halloween Special Watch Online, Cash4life Results Uk, Boeing 777-200er Delta Comfort Plus,