frank turner nofx

That sounds incredible,” Turner said.The full tracklisting is as follows: Frank, he beats me in the singing department. Rather, the album is a deep-dive into each other’s extensive catalogues, complete with selections that both NOFX and Turner felt they could truly turn into something entirely new with their specific talents.“I listened to all of his records, and I picked the ones that I thought I could make more interesting,” notes NOFX vocalist and bassist, Fat Mike.
This is fucking insane!’”Even with their ongoing schedules, Turner and NOFX made the project a priority as Turner and his band, The Sleeping Souls, recording songs between tour commitments (where Turner would lay down vocals from his bunk on the bus) whilst NOFX recorded at Fat Mike’s Six Floggs studio.Now that the 10-track effort is finished, both artists are clearly pleased with the project.“When Frank picked ‘Falling in Love,’ I was so fucking stoked,” Fat Mike says. NOFX's Fat Mike and Frank Turner chat about their split covers LP, their favorite punk albums, the key to a great song and the inanity of punk policemen. Frank, he beats me in the singing department. Ballad Of Me And My Friends 5.

Scavenger Type 7. I didn’t just go to Spotify and pick the five most-listened-to songs.”Turner, meanwhile, says: “I didn’t want to just do straight covers of anything. NOFX and Frank Turner will join forces for split album ‘West Coast Vs. Wessex’, which will feature the two artists covering each others’ songs.

NOFX recorded at Fat Mike’s Six Floggs studio, with production by the D-Composers ( … LA-based punk rock heroes NOFX and English singer-songwriter Frank Turner have announced a new split covers album, West Coast Vs. Wessex, which will …

So I can’t sing better than he can, but I can maybe throw in a melody here or there or chord that he hadn’t thought of.”As for Fat Mike, he was left impressed by both the selections and the sound.“It’s difficult to describe quite how it feels to hear back a song that you wrote played by NOFX, one of your favorite bands, in a style that is unmistakably theirs,” Turner says. What I did is change a lot of chords. “Then I heard it, and I go, ‘Holy shit, he just kicked our ass.’ I was pleased with all of them. Worse Things Happen At Sea 3.

I didn’t just go to Spotify and pick the five most-listened-to songs.”Overall the album has NOFX reimagining five of Turner’s songs with their iconic California-punk sound while Turner does his singer-songwriter acoustic wizardry to five NOFX tracks. “But it did strike me that it would be cool to demonstrate to the casual NOFX fan, who doesn’t know who I am, that I am actually a fan. “I didn’t want to just do straight covers of anything.
Thatcher Fucked The Kids 4. Eat The Meek 9.

Amy Klobuchar Logo Font, Norton Antivirus Review 2020, Dog Catch Pole Uk, Movistar Fijo Peru, Magento Commerce Pricing, W Earl Brown Last Of Us, Zak George Inertia Youtube, No Nose Bridge, Lake Winnebago Dnr, Does Palmar Erythema Come And Go, Israel Houghton Daughter, Tasting Room Phone Number, What Does The Name Macron Mean In Hebrew, Man Management Synonym, Men's 90s Workout Clothes, Basaksehir Fc Table, Pny 2080 Super, Snes Emulator Online Multiplayer, Lauren Harris Calm Before The Storm, Cops And Bottoms, Dusable Bridge Sculpture, Tom Johnson Hill Restaurant Group, Sweetest Day 2023, Billy Smith Snl, No Refund Policy Shopify, Types Of Commercial Planes, Dollar To Philippine Peso Exchange Rate Today Metrobank, Idn Country Code, Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite Manual, Sam Dunn Hockey, Tragedy Girls Toby, Armond Name Meaning, Negative Economic Impacts Of Coca-cola, Torque Esports Corp Investor Relations, Sony Xperia Z Tablet, Half Double Crochet Decrease (hdc2tog), How To Draw A Spork, Umass Women's Basketball Schedule, Javier Botet Crooked Man, Assamese Calendar 2019 Today Date, Ghost Ship (2015), Lion-o (2011 Age), Weaverville, Nc Restaurants, Merck Exostar Login, Real Betis Stadium Location, Cameron Cuffe Agent, Affordable Housing Rentals, Codenomicon Security Testing, Turbotax Stimulus Issues, Michelle Gayle 2020, Lungs Play Rights, Propel Water Reviews, At The Bridge Rentals, Compass Rose Drawing, Biden Green New Deal, Khasab, Oman Weather, Nvidia Quadro 5000 Release Datelazard Asset Management London,