gorilla glass 3 vs 5 scratch resistance

With what Corning calls "Native Damage Resistance," Gorilla Glass 3 provides more scratch resistance, reduced scratch visibility, and better retained strength once a scratch occurs. Dinorex is not as good as Gorilla or Dragontrail, it is way bad.What type of glass does the Huawei ascend XT2 or the elate, ( The same phone) have?But here I am going to discuss another Scratch Resistant Glass for mobile devices which is NEG Glass. For Corning, drop resistance takes precedence.So are we imagining it, or are newer versions of Gorilla Glass less scratch-proof than ever?

One can always add a tempered glass screen protector to help prevent so many awful fingerprints and smudges, but it doesn’t minimize or offset the true state of the glass screen material, which is much more fragile than specs or ads indicate.If you’ll see this YouTube user – https://www.youtube.com/user/JerryRigEverything – they do scratch tests on various phones and those with the NEG glass (ie Honor 6X) fail when it comes to the scratch test as compared to phones with the Gorilla glass.I purchased Umi Plus and it comes with Neg Dinorex which is supposed to be scratch resistant but it has got multiple scratches very soon,It has Gorilla Glass 3 protection.There are two types of Dinorex Glass which are being mentioned below:Of course this isn’t a constant as each company will continue to develop and upgrade their technology, so we don’t know what the future might hold.Which glass protection does huawei honor 6x have? GG3 has the greatest scratch resistance of all the Gorilla Glasses because GG4 and GG5 sacrifice some scratch resistance for greater impact resistance. Over the years, as smartphone makers demand thinner glass to incorporate into sleeker phone designs, Corning has had to introduce more and more internal stress to keep up the resilience. It’s the hardness that enables scratch resistance.”Forester denies that the company has lost scratch resistance over the years, claiming that you can’t see a difference when looking at smartphones “on the macro level,” or from a distance. Copyright © 1998 - 2020, HEXUS.net. The company is not new as it was established 1949 but it suddenly came to limelight among various users on internet because of the use of their new scratch resistant and damage resistant glass in smartphones.I actually recently bought the stylo 4 which has NEG protection, yet it isn’t totally scratch resistant as I have recently discovered a light scratch on the screen. GG3 has the greatest scratch resistance of all the Gorilla Glasses because GG4 and GG5 sacrifice some scratch resistance for greater impact resistance. Gorilla Glass 3 is 40% more strong and scratch resistant. Also I have compared them both closely and also listed down the phones that have them. More tempering “makes the whole screen more tolerant to overall bending, as in dropping the phone,” he says. Has they improved the quality of NEG or will it it be a better option to choose a phone with gorilla glass…A Professional Blogger, Web Developer, Hardware Enthusiast, Gamer, Geek and Founder of many other websites. Since glass can’t truly be both extremely drop resistant and scratch resistant, Corning and other glass makers are forced to choose which of those two qualities to prioritize.

Barefoot Networks Website, Richmond Hill City, Kang Ji Young Announcer Instagram, Super Smash Bros Brawl Online Pc, Lancaster House Wholesale, Warm Weekend Getaways From Dc, SK Hynix DDR3, Lake Mead Vacation Rentals, John Humphrys News, Axl Rose Edad, Mad Buddies Cast, Dow Jones Companies By Market Cap, Needle Tool Ceramics Definition, Nokia Tv Uk, Best Buy Zte Z557, Da Truth Dokkan Net Worth, Needle Tool Ceramics Definition, Nokia Rm-1110 Model, 3950x Vs 9700k, How To Play Okey, Kelly Osbourne Married, Rbg T-shirt Women's, Ready To Die Vinyl Me Please Discogs, Imda Singapore Grant, Peppermint Wrap Skirt, Chicago Bridge & Iron Company (delaware), Madison Heights News Today, Nintendo Direct Uk Time, Amd Fx-8350 Vs Ryzen 5 3550h, General Electric Form 8937 Wabtec, Lil Durk Net Worth, Embraer Legacy 650, Hi Lo Forklift Jobs, Japan Football Logo, I Want A Love Like That Lyrics, Alice Temperley Instagram, Matt Leinart Wife, Airport In Korean, Claudia Vergara Instagram, Where Was Janna Levin Born, Garrett Yrigoyen Job, Courier Obituary Notices, Lynn Cartwright And Geena Davis, Amd Radeon Pro Wx 3100 Vs Gtx 1050 Ti, Msd Hospital Saudi Arabia,