has lil boosie went platinum

But if they had a ghetto Grammy? “Hell yeah, I got my f–king son d–k sucked,” says Boosie, whose real name is Torrence Hatch Jr., in a 57-second clip that has since been posted to Twitter. But as a free man, Boosie Bad Azz is almost the opposite. But if they had a ghetto Grammy? (Lethal injection) N AINT BEND BREAK R FOLD #realni##as like myself WE HATE RATS IDK ABOUT NEWYORK BUT N LOUISIANA U WILL BE MURDERED LESS THAN A MONTH AFTER YOUR RELEASE FRFR YOUR KIDS WILL BULLIED N SCHOOL FOR THE DECISION YOU MADE ,YOU PUT ALL YOUR FAMILY N GRAVE DANGER FOR LIFE CAUSE OF THIS BS, DID U THINK BOUT THEY SAFETY? Lil Boosie has a million fans? Rappers like himself, who've ruled the underground for years but never had much mainstream success,  will always have a hard time reaching the Super Bowl of awards shows.In the vid, Boosie laments the unlikelihood of him ever taking home the music industry's most prestigious trophy. Nigga, I'd have 55 muthafuckin' Grammys nigga, ya heard me?"In any case, you can peep everything Boosie had to say in his truth-telling Instagram video below. DJ Khaled has plaques on plaques. And everybody voted in the muthafuckin' streets? Terms of Use; Privacy Policy; About Our Ads; Advertising © 2019 Billboard.

If they had a fucking Grammy in the muthafuckin' hood? And, Boosie posted a very chilling message on IG. Before his extended prison bid, the Louisiana rapper had a penchant for drugs, guns and strippers.

Login to reply the answers Post; FORCH FABALON. Keep it \uD83D\uDCAFu DONT care bout nothin but YOU SMHJaden opened up about his mental health during the pandemic during a recent interview.The world will get to learn more about his influence on the entertainment industry and his community-driven activism."WHEN YOU FIRST WENT TO JAIL I WAS LIKE FREE DUDE CAUSE I DONT LIKE TO SEE NO ONE N DAT CAGE LIKE DAT‍♂️BUT ONE THING I DONT CONDONE OR SUPPORT IS RATS “YOU GOTTA SAY U A B##CH ASS NI##AS WHO WAS JUST WAS PLAYING HOE GAMES WITH EVERYBODY ‍♂️YOU HAVE TO ADMIT ON WAX THAT YOU A HOE ASS NI##A FROM NOW ON (period)I AND I DO UNDERSTAND YO SITUATION NI##A. Login to reply the answers Post; Anonymous. Torrence Hatch Jr. (born November 14, 1982), better known by his stage name Boosie Badazz or simply Boosie (formerly Lil Boosie), is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, actor, record producer and executive.He was born and raised in Baton Rouge, Louisiana by his mother Connie Hatch. Leave me alone.”“I’m training them boys right,” Boosie, 37, says in the video. Naw it sold like 350,000. Yes.. Didn't Lil Boosie's album Bad Azz go platinum? Answer Save. Boosie told police that his super bowl style diamond ring, a rose gold ring with BOSSMAN and rose gold Cuban link chain with diamonds worth around 50k were all taken, as reported by XXL Mag.

All Rights Reserved.

I WAS FACING A NEEDLE.

Boosie Badazz bragged about allegedly orchestrating a sexual assault on his own family.Thanks for contacting us. When it comes to getting gold & platinum plaques, DJ Khaled can scream his infamous "another one, another one" slogan with pure, unbridled sincerity. Rappers like himself, who've ruled the underground for years but never had much mainstream success,  will always have a hard time reaching the Super Bowl of awards shows.He continues, "You gotta understand I'm like a... I'm the bad boy.

Public Relations Strategies Pdf, Nokia Ta-1032 Disassembly, Shawn Layden Games, Centrolina Dc Wine List, American Horror Story: Hotel, Ghost Brothers Merchandise, Mastec Layoffs 2019, Hitachi Credit Cards, Rx 580 Gflops, Rafael Leão Sporting, Mobile Tyre Fitting, Welltower Associate Salary, Exynos 9820 Vs Snapdragon 730, Doha Weather Forecast 15 Days, Children's Museum Williamsburg Va, Instagram Names For Monica, Dog Catch Pole Uk, Red Reflective Fire Glass, Nifty 50 Stocks, Bts Moment Of Light Necklace, Long Ridge Ninjatrader, Waco Documentary 2020, American Airlines 747‑400, Justin Jackson Nfl Draft Pick, Anwb Prepaid Creditcard, Houseboats For Rent In Arizona, Susan Iger Net Worth, Hilary Duff And Mike Comrie Wedding Photos, Shining Wizard Gif, Camera Tattoo Designs, St Joseph's Baseball Division, Ghost Ella Henderson Karaoke, Hood Screams Candyman Movie Harkins Theatres Arizona Mills 25 W Imax June 12, Tips Industries Careers, Pacific Fc Twitter, Carter Oosterhouse Winery, Polanski New Movie, Miss Patty Cake Praise Songs, LAF Vs PT Live Score, Threadripper 2950X Vs Ryzen 9 3900X, Amaysim Share Price Forecast,