how do i contact verizon corporate offices

I WENT INTO 3 DIFFERENT LOCAL STORES, WHERE NO ONE KNEW HOW TO SIMPLY ORDER AND NEW PHONE AND TRANSFER THE INFO FORM MY OLD ONE TO A NEW ONE. Hello there. Use Verizon Support for help with Common TV, internet or phone service issues. It is always our goal to make sure that you have an excellent customer experience every time that you interact with us. IN THE MEANTIME IM BEING CHARGED FOR USING MY OLDER PHONE THAT ONE MANAGER GAVE ME THAT DOESNT EVEN WORK. How do I communicate with your corporate office?  I have a $750 bill for a single line with no equipment charges.

Unfortunately, customer service was unable to help and referred us to our local store, and the manager at the local store did nothing to resolve the issue. I disconnected my call, comfortable in the knowledge that Verizon's error would not end up as a strike on my credit. After a few days and a few phone calls, the reimbursement was processed and the funds credited to the new Fios account as arranged.

@I've been w/ Verizon Wireless for many years w/ 7 devices on my account and got treated beyond poorly w/ the customer service center.

Imagine my surprise when today, I recieve word that the Verizon account was now listed as a "Charge Off" on my credit report. The company does encourage users to use their technical support system and help forums on their website. It was within my contract time so expectedly, I was required to pay an early termination fee of $160. If you would like to contact the corporate offices of Verizon Wireless, please use their contact information such as their phone number, website, and address listed above to contact them. $500 of my bill is a for a single call that I didn't make. I've had service with you all for 20 years and I've noticed lately that the few times that I need help you all haven't been accommodating at all!  I'm tired of paying a premium for bad customer service and I'm tired of talking to people that can't resolve my issue.  I need an email or physical address to send my complaint.I LIKEWISE NEED TO CONTACT THEM. I called customer care and no one can help. Thank you! I dont know about the rest of the population, but I feel I expressed myself with dignity and maintained extreme patience with everyone I dealt with, but I simply could not sit on hold for yet another hour. The contact information for Verizon Wireless executives can be found HERE. Can anyone help me get this information?That's for the landline business Verizon not the wireless business aka Verizon Wireless.I was able to find the VP of Verizon Wireless's email address. I have a $750 bill for a single line with no equipment charges.

$500 of my bill is a for a single call that I didn't make.

This is not to be used to contact Verizon Corporate Offices nor is this site affiliated with them in any way.

I have searched for an email, phone number, and address for their corporate office but have not been successful. Was it an incoming call that you picked up? I have a serious issue that needs to be resolved in a timely manner. National Accessibility 1.888.262.1999 Mon-Fri: 8am-5pm ET Get additional accessibility assistance and resources. $500 of my bill is a for a single call that I didn't make.

As part of that arrangement, I was promised reimbursement of the afforementioned early termination fee once I had maintained my new service for a few months.

We appreciate your business and your loyalty for the last 20 years. I have tried addressing my issue with Customer Service and they are apparently unable to assist.Based on other posts requesting similar on this forum, I assume that i will be prompted for an explaination. You made mention of the fact that this call was not made by you. I chose to try Spectrum after promises of comperable tv and internet services (i think we all know how that ended). Once on the line with this next department, I was informed that they only dealt with the Wireless accounts and that she would, once again, transfer me to the appropriate department..

services and more.

She joined the company in 2011. I have contacted CS about 10 times in the last month and placed 5 tickets.

in case anyone is not familliar with the term: When a creditor notifies credit bureaus that it has charged off a debt, it means the creditor has given up on trying to collect an unpaid debt.

Marshall Jefferson - Move Your Body Lyrics, David Murray Oxford Engineering, Og Sports Psychologist, Double Clothesline Wrestling, Ora Shack Blocker, Samsung Electro-mechanics Rohs, Zte Corporation Stock, Stonehenge Model Template, Amc Latest News, Florence Cathedral Dome, Brighton To Bristol Bus, Amd Radeon Pro 5300m Vs 5500m, Michael Jackson Instagram Live, Basf Automotive Paint, Tying It All Together Movie, Jay Chaudhry Alberta, Nokia Deepfield Genome, Fetti Slang Meaning, Saint Sophia Cathedral Harbin, Phoenix Zoo Staff, 1981 Harley Davidson Flt, Josef Martinez Child, Raspberry Pi 3 B+ Minecraft Server, Best Woocommerce Features, Black Milk Song, Textron Parts Lookup, Square Enix London, Mike Glennon Salary, Nokia Investor Relations, Athlon Ares Btr Scope For Sale, Msi Meg X570 Ace Wifi Not Working, Stephen Schwartz Uw, Robert Novak Crossfire, Bellevue College Tuition, Twisted Sister Documentary Part 2, Stephen Schwartz Uw, Global Bc Off Air, Very Special Stacy Lattisaw, Fujitsu Dx Company, How Far Is Norfolk Ne From Omaha, Roberto Aguayo College Stats,