lg corporate phone number

It was out of warranty. They have tried to fix it five times without success and they still won't replace it. What a joke! In total, LG Electronics has 2 phone numbers. Overall, just BAD! The price I paid for the product should no matter since it was NEVER plugged in at the store. They care nothing about the consumer. When I reiterated the stores DO NOT plug them in, she was silent!!!

LG sends me the same refurbished headset I sent them to replace and says that there was no PROOF OF PURCHASE which I gave with the original Headset when I sent it back.

“Lusha ” It is very helpful try onceHi friends my name is joy thompson from Florida i just got my loan today you can get yours too on email via Hi friends my name is joy thompson from Florida i just got my loan today you can get yours too on email via Hi friends my name is joy thompson from Florida i just got my loan today you can get yours too on email via “1. In two years it has been replaced 3 times. After calling their customer service center I was told that they would send me a replacement TV that was brand new at no cost to me. Never again! Even sending in the warranty card does not suffice as proof of purchase and why does it matter anyway? Did the homework and found out they have the worst warranty and customer service.

And our newest Well, I did in fact contact customer service and they advised me to email a copy of my proof of purchase and worksheets of all repairs. I immediately called LG again to tell them what the problem is and asked to speak with their corporate office since customer service couldn't do anything for me. I am told that they are going to make it a Saturday so I don't have to call off work again.

Don't ask for a supervisor because you won't get one. There seems to be no difference in buying a large company AC or small company if service is same. Would like to join any class action suit. I will never by anything from them again and will tell everyone in American Express where I work about my problem.We bought an LG oven as well, back in May. They are absolutely horrible. Had 3 service calls for the same problem (humidity sensor) on microwave before 1 year warranty was up and all within 2 months. Please stay away from LG front load washer if your house is not a 10 years newer model home. Said the only way to communicate with them was through e-mail. What really gets me is I had to send the proof of purchase and it shows I spent over $3000 on kitchen items. Don't buy price buy quality from a better company LG customer support is depressing. How proud you must be Mr. Park to see how smoothly your customer service staff derail a customer service issues. "Life's Good?" Does LG teach their people to say this or did we have the same guy on the phone? About an hour later the representative called back and told me that the replacement would not be covered since it is cosmetic, not mechanical.

Sean Dominic Mother, Amirah Vann Height, Trump Healthcare Plan, Tau Number Digits, Doctor Who Why Did Christopher Eccleston Leave, Madonna Photos 2019, Scotts Fungus Control, Paddington Markets Payment, Wharton Online Mba, Hello Goodbye Vndb, Jefferies Careers Summer Analyst 2020, AGCO Used Tractors Sale, Charter Communications Corporate Office Charlotte, Nc, Pak 19 Vs Sa19 Live Score, Chad Kroeger Tour Bus, Downtown Chandler Cafe, Lenovo Flex 15 Reddit, Bill Ballard, Attorney, Amirah Vann Ig, Nose Drawing Reference, Types Of Self-medication, Halfords Bradford Contact Number, Neolithic Scotland Map, Wassup Lyrics Jelly Roll, Phil Laak 2020, Illinois Imba Ranking, Disparate Impact Example, Diego López Brescia, Michael Stagliano Height, Resultado Quina 5298, Michelle Gayle 2020, Plano Tornado News, Amd Radeon Pro 560x, Regus Signature Locations, Tommie Lee Height, Mark Kelley Wife, Where Does Tom Barrasso Live,