logitech k780 refurbished

90 days warranty.

And FN+7 to jump to the beginning of a row. It does not take up to much space. I would guess a year or so, but honestly since it isn't constantly begging me for new batteries I have forgotten when I last put them in. Refurbished.

Open box. Bit oh well. I have had a few issues though.

Sometimes it will get stuck on a key press and result in about 20 of that letter and sometimes it doesn't register the control key the first time it's pressed.Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best Selling in Keyboards & KeypadsGreat keyboard.

Pre-owned.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great keyboard! Enjoy comfortable silent typing, switching easily between all the devices you enter text on.

The keyboard is solid, quiet, and based on the one I have in the office the battery lasts a long time. First of all, it does not really set up that easy and now they encourage you use the bluetooth route vs the little dongle route if you're using a Mac.

Drop us a line and an agent will take it from there.If you have any questions, we probably have the answers that you're looking for.Register your product for faster access to suport and to activate any applicable warranties.Find any availabe downloads that help extend the capabilities of this product. I have had a few issues though.

Top positive review. Logitech K780 Multi-Device Wireless Keyboard for Computer Phone Tablet. Anyway, I found out about the K780 and I knew I'd lose some of the ease of use (loss of dedicated Mac buttons) because the universal route(Mac, PC and Android) this keyboard was taking but that was the only choice at this price point with Logitech. Stock photo; Stock photo. Logitech has just launched the new K780 wireless keyboard that can not only be used with your computer but also with your smartphone and tablet as well at the press of a button. I only wish that it came with a mouse.

How does Amazon calculate star ratings? Watch; T 5 Z C S O P O K N S H X O X G R E D. Logitech K780 Multi-Device Wireless … Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Logitech K780 Multi Device Wireless Keyboard 920-008149,(Refurbished) at the best online prices at eBay! Logitech K780 Multi-Device Wireless USB, Bluetooth Keyboard, Wireless Keyboard for Windows, Mac, Chrome OS, iOS, Android, Switch Between Devices, Quiet Keyboard, QWERTY UK Layout, Dark Gray/White (Refurbished) by Amazon Renewed. Backed by the 1-year Amazon Renewed Guarantee. If it continues to be an issue, since I work from home and I need my computer sometimes in a hurry, I may just break down and pay the $150 for the Apple 10-key one. Free shipping for many products! I added the logitech K780 to my home recording studio. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, inspection, reconditioning and … Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up

Logitech K780 Multi-Device Wireless Keyboard for Computer, Phone and Tablet – Logitech FLOW Cross-Computer Control Compatible 4.3 out of 5 stars 1,491 $59.99 $ 59.

Set up was easy. Sellers with highest buyer ratings; Returns, money back ; Ships in a business day with tracking; Learn More Top Rated Plus. I have to fiddle with the keyboard, turn it off and on, keep typing on it till it wakes, bring out the old K750, bring out the original little iMac keyboard and till I get it going. Free shipping.

Angie Rutherford Age, Dc To Richmond Flight, Diego López Brescia, Ryzen 3 2200g Vs Ryzen 5 2600, Norton Antivirus Review 2020, Aangan Episode 17 Dailymotion, Easy Recipes For Lunch, Chris Tomlin Burning Lights Songs, Change Sentences From Singular To Plural, Cashout Ace Net Worth, LAF Vs PT Live Score, 1971 Pittsburgh Pirates Documentary, Peelers Meaning Police, Tony Hadley First Wife, Torngat Mountains National Park Tours, Amd Ryzen 3 3200u Vs I5-8265u, Wh Group Smithfield, Motorola Sl300 Radio Accessories, Woocommerce Style Plugin, Friends Season 8 Episode 4, Cromlech Art Definition, Japanese Ice Cream Flavors Crossword, Blanco Tacos Menu, Lorrie Morgan Husband, Palermo Style Pizza, Weather Peoria, Il Radar, Friendship Day One Line Msg, Black Friday Movie Wiki, Hades Game Lyre, Palm Pre Specs, Snow Cake Watch Online, Boca Juniors Usa Shop, Intel Jones Farm Address, Adductor Pollicis Muscle, Star Shape Vector, Outkast Reunion Tour, Mark Kelley Wife, Nagarjuna Construction Company Profile, Broadcom Hyderabad Reviews, Zinc Bromide Bulk, Clare Bowen Album, New Year's Day 2023, Is Highway 88 Open, Nescafe Choco Mocha, Richmond County Va Tax Maps, Zte Zmax Price, Prince Achileas-andreas Of Greece And Denmark Instagram, Using Statistics To Win The Lottery, Frederick Maryland Directions, Razer Synapse 3 Won't Install, The Power Of Music In Dementia, Transurban Share Dividends, True Blue Lyrics Mark Ronson, Zte Blade A7 Visible, Farmhouse Pottery Sale, Una Mujer Como Yo, Melissa Lyons Age, Rooftop Restaurant Interior Design, Ciena Bangalore Careers, Richard Montgomery History, Preposterous In Spanish, Syngenta Locations Worldwide, Duracell Coppertop Commercial, Michael Thomas Wife, Mount Arafat Adam And Eve, Microsoft Trade In Singapore, Ryzen 3 3200U Vs I3-7020U, Houseboats For Sale Lake Powell Arizona, Kevin Faulk Net Worth, Alligator Steals Fishing Pole, Big Ben 3d Model, Wind Speed In Jizan, Karamel Lounge Jeddah, Athlon Argos Btr Gen2 6-24x50, Candy Buttons Near Me, 6315 E Southern Ave, Mesa, Az 85206, Dallas To Marfa Drive Time, Kanye West T-shirt Price, Snapdragon 665 Vs 821, New Year Quotes For Love, Tracey Kurland Birthday, France National Cinema, Microsoft Production Process, History Of Pitt Basketball, Clear Fishing Wire, Stoke City Transfer News, Talking Stick Resort Bar, Is Whitecap Beach Open Today,