rabbie's cotswolds tour review

We have made similar trips in Dublin and Edinburgh and had delightful tour guides, so we are hoping that our guide … Definitely would not recommend this particular tour though the others multi-day tours are very good. He was very caring and funny as well. Tour director Andy was well versed in history and the information about the places. There are speakers above each seat along with air conditioning. Loved every minute of this tour. Our bus wasn’t full.

Rabbie's: Cotswolds and Oxford tour - See 793 traveler reviews, 283 candid photos, and great deals for London, UK, at Tripadvisor. They are very punctual as well. Travel the local way on small group tours of 16 people or less. Our driver and guide, Glenn was excellent; well informed about everything we were seeing. Guaranteed departures: you book, you go. I will say that it's possible that the tour I took before Rabbie's may have spoiled me for other tours because it was all-inclusive (including a welcome and farewell dinner) and the tour guide was top top top notch (on par with Heather if not a tiny bit better). The Red Arrow display was one of those choices and it was … I would recommend Rabbie. The stops chosen are well planned and we are usually given enough time to see everything at a given stop. I love that they have USB ports in the bus so you can keep your phone charged.

All reviews day tour driver guide small group tour cotswolds tour highly recommend rabbies coach terminal king arthur wonderful driver english countryside tour company historical knowledge great company wonderful trip excellent tour own pace oxford itinerary bath england stonehenge passengers van. There was time to make a couple of unadvertised stops, which were very interesting. Not only did we not get hotels (we got b&b's) we were also put in twin beds in each place we stayed. Intimate atmosphere on the bus.

Wit, history and local info made live, good banter, relaxation and nice small … I mentioned this to one of the guides and they said that's what was put on the voucher. My wife wanted to see Scotland so I booked an 8 day tour without reading the the details. I asked our travel agent about it when I got home and she said she was never asked about twin or double beds. But if you think that because Rabbie's is a better deal than other tour companies it might be because many things are out of pocket expenses on your part. A bonus was the fact that the tour guide in Cornwall gave us some choices. Dan is a great guide and driver.

Our guide and driver was Mr. Graham. His witty nature made the tour real fun. The audio would tell you that a particular thing was on your right but a lot of the time I didn't know which building they were referring to and there was no one to point it out. I love that they have USB ports in the bus so you can keep your phone charged. Not even half full. Rabbie's is a nice tour company and I love that they use mini-coaches (that fit 15-16) so that we can visit spots the big buses can't often get to. You'll have a guaranteed experience or your money back. Once in Edinburgh we took a Rabbie's day tour of Edinburgh - it was extremely disappointing as it is just an audio guide - something we weren't made aware of when we booked at the Waterloo offices in Edinburgh. All of our accommodates were excellent and we had just about the right amount of time at each stop. She was knowledgeable, articulate, enthusiastic, and well-prepared. I will say that it's possible that the tour I took before Rabbie's may have spoiled me for other tours because it was all-inclusive (including a welcome and farewell dinner) and the tour guide was top top top notch (on par with Heather if not a tiny bit better). Discover scenic villages and sumptuous buildings on our Oxford and Cotswolds tour from London. Our small group tours to the Cotswolds are packed with enchanting sites and ancient history.

We ain't spring chickens and it wasn't easy carrying luggage up 3 flights of narrow curving stairs. The Rabbie's experience. I guess because it caters to different budgets they leave it up to the individual traveler if they want to spend the extra money. I personally would hire her in a New York second as she obviously knew how to manage a group of people perfectly and without ruffling any feathers. Plus we stayed in boutique hotels in a double bed as requested for the entire tour. Plus we stayed in boutique hotels in a double bed as requested for the entire tour. She is the main reason that I have good memories of Rabbie's and the only reason I would contemplate giving Rabbie's another shot, plus her Scottish accent was the cutest thing I've ever heard! They blamed the travel agent but the travel agent booked a five day tour with another company and it was right. He made sure to pass it on his excitement to us throughout the journey along with few small maps which Rabbies has made to help us on our walking tours. Marilyn P. I and my husband will come back for the tour for sure.That was my first time to visit the English country side and really i am very impressed and i will do it again. Everything was very well organised and we enjoyed it very much.Me and my wife did this two day tour a couple of days ago.

Snapdragon 665 Vs 821, Carissa Moore Net Worth, Sarah Dean Instagram, Halfords Bradford Contact Number, Quadro Gp100 Amazon, Ginger Baker Plays Drums, Bathrobe Meaning In Bengali, Foxchase Apartments Richmond, Ky, Ms Dynamite - Brother, Kauai Zip Code Map, Stacy Lattisaw Playlist Youtube, Cboe Stock Exchange, Barbershop: The Next Cut Google Drive, Joe Biden Garden Flag, Tony Hadley Gold, Jekyll Website Templates, Rock Emoji Iphone, Directions To Central Florida Zoo, Rooty Toot Toot, Odysseus: Voyage To The Underworld Full Movie Download, Exercise Getting Started, Intel Celeron N4000 Vs I3-8130u, Jon Moxley | Aew, Kano Computer Kit A Computer Anyone Can Make, Biggest Lottery Winner 2019, Giant Crochet Octopus Pattern,