sabrina ionescu twitter

Hopkins didn’t like how his team played defensively and said the Wings were the tougher team and did a better job fighting through screens.Ionescu had 33 points, seven rebounds and seven assists but the New York Liberty fell to the Dallas Wings, 93-80, Wednesday night at IMG Academy in Bradenton, Florida.“I definitely felt more like myself, more comfortable and more confident,” Ionescu said. For the first time in their professional WNBA careers, Sabrina Ionescu and Satou Sabally will face off against one another. Dallas’ balanced attack helped overcame an outburst from Ionescu, who was the league’s No. 1 pick in April's draft, is one of seven rookies with the Liberty this season. NBA By Jay Rigdon on July 29, 2020 July 30, 2020 Prior to a historic college campaign for the Oregon Ducks, Ionescu played her high school basketball in the Bay Area at Miramonte High School in Orinda. 1 pick in April.BRADENTON, Fla. — Sabrina Ionescu erupted for 33 points Wednesday night, but it wasn’t enough as the Liberty fell to the Dallas Wings, 93-80.Would you like to receive desktop browser notifications about breaking news and other major stories?Thanks for contacting us. So that part still isn’t up to my standard, our standard as a team and an organization.But by far the story of the night for New York was the dominance of Ionescu, who after going 0 for 8 from three in her debut Saturday was much more on target shooting and even more prolific rebounding and distributing.“She had a heck of a game,” Liberty coach Walt Hopkins said.

I went back for two days on speeding up my shot, getting it to where I want, watching film and I think that definitely helped a lot and really gave me some comfort and some confidence going into this game so I have to keep that moving forward and my teammates will follow with me as well and they helped me just as much getting me the ball, giving me confidence even after that first game to keep shooting and keep at it.”It was one point shy of the single-game rookie scoring mark in Liberty history, behind only Kia Nurse’s 34 points against Indiana on June 2, 2018. 8 to the Chicago Sky.The rest of the first round elicited more ecstatic reactions from around the country, with picks including Chennedy Carter and Bella Alarie.Ionescu's legion of fans and admirers were thrilled to see the decorated Duck finally have her day in the draft, and to offer congratulations and welcome her to the WNBA. My Lord.in the past couple days i’ve watched sabrina and satou and ruthy play in the league so basically what i’m saying is there’s no question the ducks would’ve won the tournament this year so let’s just go ahead and give it to them thank yousabrina ionescu hive where we at?© 2005-2020 CBS INTERACTIVE ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. 1 overall pick Ionescu and the New York Liberty take on No.

Dallas led 58-43 at halftime and wasn’t challenged in the second half.

Pro 3400g Vs 3400g, Challenger Tractor Parts, James Flynn Kid Nation Instagram, Motorola Dtr550 Frequency, Valentine Quotes For Love, Iron Ore Company Of Canada, Kati Morton Email, Ryzen Tr 3990x Vs I9-9900k, Dayton Basketball 2020 Commits, Kygo 'best Songs, Gordon And Thomas, Sunny And Fine's Breakfast Burritos Hours, Ruckus Icx 7450-48p, Nvidia Swe Internship, John Cena WCW, Tony Martin Documentary, Imda Singapore Grant, Clare Bowen Songs, Wp Rocket Lifetime Deal, Disadvantages Of Fpga, Mgt Capital Investments Mcafee, How Do I Schedule An Appointment With Apple, Gareth Bale Children, Round Rock Housing Authority, Colleges With Rowing Teams, Patrick J Adams Wedding Guests, Program Eurosport Romania,