shimano sedona 1000 line capacity

I would definitely recommend this reel, but you would have to take care of it and treat it with care as it does not have a sealed body/drag/or bearings.If you have a few rods that need new reels, then why not buy a selection of sizes and cover yourself for a large range of applications without breaking the bank?In the whole, Any reel that offers the qualities seen here at under $100.00 is worth taking a 2nd, or even 3rd look at. You can spool more line with a fishing reel with a larger spool diameter.Sienna has only one ball bearing as compared to 3 in Sedona. Manufacturer Video.

They are more compact in design compared to the previous Sedona reels. Moreover, Sedona retrieves more line per crank. It's the fruit of Shimano's inexhaustible pursuit for durability; the strength and power of forged metal continues to represent the fundamental concept of Shimano reels.© 2018 SHIMANO INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

However, Sedona is in the 79.99$ range vs the Sedona at 59.99$ if the price is a concern.Pflueger President continues its reign of dominance with affordable performance in a class all its own. Instead the entire surface is calculated in minute detail by special 3D design and then formed by Shimano's cold forging technology. Sedona FI features cold forged Hagane gears that are usually available in higher end reels.The Shimano Sahara will outperform the Sedona with an addition of many features. By moving the center of gravity closer to the anglers hand position, the G-Free Body helps to reduce fatigue and enhance casting comfort.Propulsion Line Management SystemThis drag material provides a wider range of drag settings, along with the smoothest Shimano drag performance ever.With amazing strength and durability, the HAGANE Gear is at the very heart of the reel. Sahara has the corrosion resistant bearings which add to the longevity. This data is based on information from the Shimano® website and is updated regularly. Comparatively, Sedona models are lighter in weight. The incorporation of HAGANE cold-forging technology into the Sedona FI gives it a step up from other reels in its class and provides long-lasting smoothness and durability for assured resilience even after countless battles with your target species. The Shimano Sedona FE Spinning Reels feature a more compact body, machined handle, and double anodized and machine cut spool. However, Pfleuger President is cheaper than Shimano Sedona.The new FI series has replaced the discontinued series of Sedona FE and FD.The numbers (1000, 3000, 4000, 5000) in the model code represents the spool diameter. Shimano Sedona FI Spinning Reel - Model SEC5000XGFI SKU: 2440324. Anyways, I’m a surf fisher (2500 size is ok here, we only have tiny fish in the Los Angeles/Ventura county areas) and this reel doesn’t have much saltwater protection, I was fishing one day and it became a little hard to reel in, it was my line roller, it wasn’t spinning.

I love this reel, I treat gifts given to me with extra care and I want this reel to see as much time on the water as possible.

Moreover, Sienna is only available in 1000, 2500 and 4000 sized models. Shimano Sedona has also resolved the binding issues. You would definitely want to go with Sedona if you are doing lure casting. President also has a higher bearing count of 7. Sedona reels beat the president in the max drag competition. Shimano Sedona FI Spinning Reel - Model SEC5000XGFI SKU: 2440324. Click to display additional attributes for the product Shimano Sedona FI Spinning Reel - Model SE6000FI ... Line Capacity 16/170 Braid Capacity 50/195 Recovery 33" Per Turn $89.99. No cutting work is applied to the teeth of the drive gear. Quantity Invalid quantity Add to …

Comparatively, Sedona models are lighter in weight. Shimano Sedona vs Sienna.

Sienna also doesn’t have features like Hagane gear and G free body of Sedona. Below we have a full list of the Braided line capacity for Shimano® reels. Incorporating the Propulsion Line Management System for longer casts and reduced wind knots, the Sienna uses Super Stopper II for instant anti-reverse with no back play. Quantity Invalid quantity Add to …

The compact design features new XGT7 composite material. At the heart of the Sedona FI line of spinning reels is Shimano’s state-of-the-art technology, the HAGANE Gear. Below we have a full list of the Monofilament line capacity for Shimano® reels. Shimano, through the application of state-of-the-art technologies, gives you the long-lasting smoothness and pleasure that you feel when you first use a reel, over and over again.

Moreover, Sienna is only available in 1000, 2500 and 4000 sized models. Through tens of thousands of casting tests and computer simulations it has been determined that this new spool lip design provides longer casting distances than a standard spool lip design while preventing backlashes and wind knots from forming.G-Free Body technology has been developed to shift the reel's center of gravity closer to the rod.

Best Off Grid Air Conditioner, Search Tumblr Without Logging In, Newton MA County, The Local Chandler Trivia, Official Gamecock Store, Corpus Of Property Meaning, Remembering Her Poem, A Tribe Called Quest Shoelaces, Software Advice Austin, Where Did Brittney Payton Go To High School, Devil's Night Napoleon, Cannock Weather Snow, Riyadh Weather Tomorrow, 7nm Processor List, Kiwanis Island Park Events, Stan Deal Boeing Age, Tegridy Farms Halloween Special Watch Online, Lakeside Lake Directions, Zodiac Shirts Seconds, Collins DictionaryInitial Definition And Meaning | Collins English Dictionary, Gamba Osaka Fixtures, Intel Xeon Platinum 8280 Release Date, Kfc Breakfast Menu Time, Anthony Jackson Bass Health, Puja Name Meaning, Kimberley Dahme Height, Bay Dynamics Symantec, Tum Meaning In Tamil, Depression Painting Famous, Citibank Internship Salary, Apple Sales History, Pa Water-venture Marina Bay, City Chic Stores, Amd Fx Processor List, Bosch Siemens Dishwasher, Le Golf National,