tony thompson discography

Thompson eventually caught the attention of a producer and made a demo with Roderick Clark, Russell Neal, Marcus Sanders and Toriano Easley, kids he had known in Waco.

Together, the five were signed to Jive Records in 1990 and assumed the name Hi-Five.The group was highly successful, scoring a multi-platinum debut album with hits like 'I Like The Way' and 'I Can't Wait Another Minute. Thompson eventually caught the attention of a producer and made a demo with Roderick Clark, Russell Neal, Marcus Sanders and Toriano Easley, kids he had known in Waco. Explore releases from Tony Thompson at Discogs. Thompson's final project was called Non-Toxic which he formed with bassist Michael Paige (Crown of Thorns) and guitarist Dave Scott; Thompson died before finishing the project's first album.

His body was found outside of an apartment complex.

The album scored minor hits with 'I Wanna Love Like That' which reached #14 on the R&B charts, and 'Handle Our Business' which reached #50.Thompson started his own label, N'Depth, and in 2006, introduced a new Hi-Five with himself and four new members. TONY THOMPSON Vinyl Records and CDs Lead singer of Teddy Riley produced RnB group, Hi-Five . He grew up in Oklahoma City where he sang in the local church choir, doing solos by the age of eight. Site links Home Pricing Help Your account Dashboard Balance Your Music Settings Content Music Overview Compilations Soundtracks New Albums Top Albums Artists … On September 19, 2005 Thompson and the rest of the Chic band members were inducted into the Dance Music Hall of Fame. Please note Chic drummer is Tony Thompson (2). Discography. Contents[show] Biography Thompson first drummed for the 1970s group LaBelle. In the mid 1990s he rejoined Power Station for their 1996 reunion album Living in Fear and subsequent tour. He is best known for his work with Chic. View all albums and help us complete Tony Thompson discography! Tony Thompson (4) Real Name: Tony Thompson. Thompson first drummed for the group Labelle, and then for a short while was a member of the soul/disco band Ecstasy, Passion & Pain. Thompson, whose mother was Trinidadian and father was of Antiguan descent, first drummed for the group … Tony Thompson Albums. Real Name: Tony Thompson. Together, the five were signed to Jive Records in 1990 and assumed the name Hi-Five.The group was highly successful, scoring a multi-platinum debut album with hits like 'I Like The Way' and 'I Can't Wait Another Minute. 'After two more albums with the group in 1992 and 1993, Thompson released a solo album, Sexsational, in 1995. Tony Thompson was born on September 2nd, 1975 in Waco, Texas.

His body was found outside of an apartment complex. He also performed with members of Chic on "We Are Family" and "He's the Greatest Dancer" by Sister Sledge and "Upside Down" and "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross. Thompson was also a founding member of the band That Hideous Strength. Music career Chic. The group released an album, The Return in 2006.On June 1, 2007, Thompson died in his hometown of Waco, Texas. The cause of death was reported to be by the inhaling of air conditioner fumes.At the time of his death, Thompson had been working on a new album. View all albums and help us complete Tony Thompson discography! The album scored minor hits with 'I Wanna Love Like That' which reached #14 on the R&B charts, and 'Handle Our Business' which reached #50.Thompson started his own label, N'Depth, and in 2006, introduced a new Hi-Five with himself and four new members. Shop for Vinyl, CDs and more from Tony Thompson at the Discogs Marketplace. Profile: Lead singer of Teddy Riley produced RnB group, Hi-Five. He was a member of the band Non-Toxic at the time of his death. 'After two more albums with the group in 1992 and 1993, Thompson released a solo album, Sexsational, in 1995. Thompson eventually caught the attention of a producer and made a demo with Roderick Clark, Russell Neal, Marcus Sanders and Toriano Easley, kids he had known in Waco.

Best Vacation Rentals In Florida, Quadro Rtx 4000 Vs Rtx 2080, Olga Fonda Vampire Diaries, Feye Stock News, Versalink C400/c405 Toner Bundle, Noid Meaning Uscis, Hearthstone Grandmasters Decklists, Dr No Watch, Tian Bistro Vienna, Kt 5g Plans, Rooney Net Worth, Gordon Ramsay Father, Ryzen 3 2200u Vs I3 7th Gen, Mcdonald's Political Donations, Prosperity Bancshares Dividend History, Gattüso Dj Interview, + 16moreParksTempe Town Lake Parking, Evelyn Hallman Park, And More, Angeles City Philippines Girl Prices, Ajax Academy Training, Lenovo X395 Specs, Mexican Air Force, Weaverville, Nc Restaurants, Sal's Menu Fork Union, Ashley Iaconetti And Jared Haibon,