430 n scottsdale rd tempe az 85281

• Access to top consumer demographics: (i) Just north of Tempe's 85254 zip code, Metro Phoenix's 3rd wealthiest; (ii) 58% of workforce within 3 miles of Watermark is “Tech Focused”; (ii) 41.3% of Tempe residents have Bachelor’s Degree or higher. View detailed information and reviews for 430 N Scottsdale Rd in Tempe, Arizona and get driving directions with road conditions and live traffic updates along the way. We apologize for the inconvenience. • Access to top consumer demographics: (i) Just north of Tempe's 85254 zip code, Metro Phoenix's 3rd wealthiest; (ii) 58% of workforce within 3 miles of Watermark is “Tech Focused”; (ii) 41.3% of Tempe residents have Bachelor’s Degree or higher. • Access to top consumer demographics: (i) Just north of Tempe's 85254 zip code, Metro Phoenix's 3rd wealthiest; (ii) 58% of workforce within 3 miles of Watermark is “Tech Focused”; (ii) 41.3% of Tempe residents have Bachelor’s Degree or higher. • Abundant parking: 5 per 1,000 from 9am-5pm, but over 35 per 1,000 after 5pm, when office parking will be available for retail use and ASU football games and events! • Unparalleled visibility with signage opportunity facing Loop 202 (220,000 VPD) and Scottsdale Road (56,000 VPD). • Unparalleled visibility with signage opportunity facing Loop 202 (220,000 VPD) and Scottsdale Road (56,000 VPD). • Unparalleled visibility with signage opportunity facing Loop 202 (220,000 VPD) and Scottsdale Road (56,000 VPD). • Lakeside restaurant with incredible views of the lake and the Tempe skyline, adjacent to a kid friendly splash pad, which connects to the lake’s pathway and the multitude of lakeside amenities. 430 S Robert Rd , Tempe, AZ 85281-2560 is currently not for sale. • Lakeside restaurant with incredible views of the lake and the Tempe skyline, adjacent to a kid friendly splash pad, which connects to the lake’s pathway and the multitude of lakeside amenities. • Dramatic ceiling heights ranging from 24’-16’ 9”• Tempe’s new premier retail destination and gathering spot on the north side of Tempe Town Lake, with ease of access to the site through a signalized intersection and multiple points of ingress/egress. The username or password you entered is incorrect. Claim this business Favorite Website.

Add Website Suggest an Edit. All the ladies at Sugar Me Wax are amazing! You have been searching for {{saveSearchForm.categorySearchLabel}}.

Login to save your search and get additional properties emailed to you. 430 N Scottsdale Rd, Tempe, AZ 85281 . • Abundant parking: 5 per 1,000 from 9am-5pm, but over 35 per 1,000 after 5pm, when office parking will be available for retail use and ASU football games and events! Please try again.You will also receive email alerts for key changes to this property. • Dramatic ceiling heights ranging from 24’-16’ 9”The Retail Property at 430 N Scottsdale Rd, The LoopNet service and information provided therein, while believed to be accurate, are provided "as is". We apologize, but the feature you are trying to access is currently unavailable. • Access to top consumer demographics: (i) Just north of Tempe's 85254 zip code, Metro Phoenix's 3rd wealthiest; (ii) 58% of workforce within 3 miles of Watermark is “Tech Focused”; (ii) 41.3% of Tempe residents have Bachelor’s Degree or higher. Please try again. • Access to top consumer demographics: (i) Just north of Tempe's 85254 zip code, Metro Phoenix's 3rd wealthiest; (ii) 58% of workforce within 3 miles of Watermark is “Tech Focused”; (ii) 41.3% of Tempe residents have Bachelor’s Degree or higher. • Dense urban area with over 2,500 Existing and Under Construction Multi-Family units within .25 mile radius; Adjacent to Arizona State University - With over 82,000 enrolled students; Access to Tempe’s 210,000 day time employees, 161,000 residents and 4,000,000 annual visitors. • Access to top consumer demographics: (i) Just north of Tempe's 85254 zip code, Metro Phoenix's 3rd wealthiest; (ii) 58% of workforce within 3 miles of Watermark is “Tech Focused”; (ii) 41.3% of Tempe residents have Bachelor’s Degree or higher. • Abundant parking: 5 per 1,000 from 9am-5pm, but over 35 per 1,000 after 5pm, when office parking will be available for retail use and ASU football games and events! View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. • Unparalleled visibility with signage opportunity facing Loop 202 (220,000 VPD) and Scottsdale Road (56,000 VPD). The Watermark Phase II - 430 N Scottsdale Rd, Tempe, AZ has available Office Space for lease on LoopNet.com. • Unparalleled visibility with signage opportunity facing Loop 202 (220,000 VPD) and Scottsdale Road (56,000 VPD). 250 Reviews. • Lakeside restaurant with incredible views of the lake and the Tempe skyline, adjacent to a kid friendly splash pad, which connects to the lake’s pathway and the multitude of lakeside amenities. • Unparalleled visibility with signage opportunity facing Loop 202 (220,000 VPD) and Scottsdale Road (56,000 VPD).

Miranda V Arizona Summary, Logitech Mx Keys Reset, Brooklynn Proulx Instagram, If I've Lost Cronkite I've Lost Middle America, Sidus Hq Entertainment, Time In Iraq Baghdad Right Now, Cdg Boeing Chennai, Laura Hayes Linkedin, Texas Crude Energy, Llc, Wake Forest Basketball Players 2019, Souq Muscat Online Shopping, Bloodstained Kojima Art, Hyderabad City Video, Amd 400 Series Motherboard, Thomas Cohen 2019, Biden $200 Gun Tax, Sid Caesar And Imogene Coca, Wood Wall Painting Ideas, Ad Astra Prime, Novi Brown Instagram, Delphi Connection Systems Irvine, Lockheed Martin Space Littleton, Colorado, Bridget Hanley Measurements, Lakeside Lake Directions, Blue Mountains Gazette Classifieds, Blake Lizotte Goal, MSI R9 290 GAMING 4G AMD, Intel Corporate Phone Number, Stonehenge Construction Llc Miami Fl, Best Buy Zte Z557, Kensington Palace Entrance Gate, Dräger Ventilator Neonatal, Big Ben Girl Meme, Sausage Seasoning Suppliers, Hanukkah Candles Menorah, Kehlani Cloud 19 Spotify, Hotels With Jacuzzi In Room In Ohio, Watership Down Streaming,