bahati meaning in english

lucky. English words for bahati include luck, chance, accident, fortunate, fortuneteller, baht, luckiness, lucky, yuck and yucky.

Meaning: Luck, Fortune Please feel free to read what others say about this name and to share your comments if you have more information.. N.B. The name Bahati has six characters. happy adjective-a bahati: fortunate adjective-a bahati: accidental adjective-a bahati: Find more words! A name fit for a child full of spirit and grace, a little explorer. It means that it is relatively medium-length, compared to the other names in our database.The content is copyrighted to The Meaning Of The Name and may not be reproduced on other websites without written permission.We do not have enough data to determine in which part of the world this name is used.The name Bahati is ranked on the 38,587th position of the most used names. It means that this name is rarely used.We always try to deliver a high-quality service to our customers. The name is of the meaning luck. Contextual translation of "bahati sina" into English. ba-ha-ti, bah-ati] The baby boy name Bahati is also used as a girl name.

Translation for 'bahati' in the free Swahili-English dictionary and many other English translations. English Translation. Bahati is unique yet compelling due to its sophisticated and delightful nature. Discover bahati meaning and improve your English skills!

sw Haikuwa bahati tu kwa wazo hili kuibuliwa huko Amsterdam, mji mkuu wa Uholanzi, Hii ni kwa sababu jiji hili kwa sasa, linachukuliwa kuwa ni moja ya majiji yaliyo na idadi kubwa ya wakazi walio na utaifa tofauti: wakazi 176 kati ya jumla ya wakazi 811,000 (Kwa upande mwingine, eneo la mji mkuu lina wakazi milioni 1.6). There is nothing surprising in this: both names have the … Find more Swahili words at wordhippo.com! More meanings for -a bahati. The meaning of Bahati is "good fortune or luck".

If you consider the information on this page is incomplete or incorrect, please post a comment below. Bahati Popularity.

Learn bahati in English translation and other related translations from Swahili to English. Human translations with examples: china, good fuck, thank you, please call me, i'm speechless, the sense that. Use * for blank tiles (max 2) Advanced Search Advanced Search: Use * for blank spaces Advanced Search: Advanced Word Finder: See Also in Swahili. Bahati is used predominantly in the Swahili language and its origin is African-Swahili.

Bahati is a name with class.

Sometimes it happens that another name has the same meaning. It is pronounced as Baa-HH AA-Tiy- †. The Given Name Bahati. We do not have a name day for Bahati.We do not have enough data to display the number of people who were given the name Bahati for each year.We estimate that there are at least 4600 persons in the world having this name which is around 0.001% of the population. Bahati is generally used as a girl's name. What does Bahati mean? It consists of 6 letters and 3 syllables and is pronounced Ba-ha-ti.

bahati translation in Swahili-English dictionary. See also the related categories, swahili and luck (happy).

Pronounce Bahati [ 3 syll. Bahati - Meaning of Bahati.

Thank you!Loaded in 0.040 seconds / 15 queries.

St Mary's University Gateway, Hilton Garden Inn Blacksburg University, Condos For Rent Sylvan Park, Nashville, Tn, Best Off Grid Air Conditioner, Basics Of Manufacturing, Kubota Kx057 Problems, Walmart Willmar, Mn, Michael Angarano Instagram, Preposterous In Spanish, Edc Lanyard Knot, Hero Road Cycle, Kanye West Stronger, Ip Ching Death Cause, Jollibee Delivery Near Me, See You Again Cover Acoustic, Pfafftown Nc Crime Rate, Where Is Colbie Caillat Now, Zen 2 Laptop List, Rms Beauty Uk, Raf Bae 146, Bob Geldof Wiki, Checkpoint Support Levels, Siemens Plaque Induction Mode D'emploi, Flex Disc Material, Spaghetti Strap Tank Top Loose, April Ludgate Quotes, Msi Meg X570 Ace Wifi Not Working, Stripe Woocommerce Fees, I Took Her To My House And I Freaked It Charli, Mark Kelly China Connection, NESCAFÉ Gold Espresso, Shakira Caine 2020, Amd Athlon Ii X3 435, Nicole Lopez-alvar Boyfriend, Issa Knife Lyrics, Westinghouse Electric Corporation Stock Price History, Turbotax Account Number, Coordinate Or Co-ordinate Australia, Sylvia Garcia Fundraiser, Mrs Butterworth Pancake Mix Review, Danny Julian Boggs, Zte Z982 Charger, Super Atv For Sale, Razer Uk Store, Notorious Rbg Video, Gemma Arterton, Bond, Lsi Architects Careers, Equal Housing Opportunity Logo White, Pampers Hospital Program, Kendall Coyne Instagram, Sportsnet 650 Listen Live, 1991 Lotus Elan Specs, Toshiba Satellite C660 C660d Battery, Democrats On H1b Visa, Glock 25 Magazine, Thelma Schoonmaker Movies, Install Cydia Without Jailbreak Ios 13, The Batman Logo 2021, INB4 I Eat Mentos, Mlb Rookie Contract 2020, Is Tony Rock Dead, Disclosure Music News, Specialized Allez For Sale, Offsetheight Vs Scrollheight, Madain Saleh Closed For Renovation, Riyadh Metro Stations Map, Ten-dollar Words Hemingway, Friendship Day One Line Msg, Ryzen 3 2200g Motherboard With Wifi, Copart Texas Locations, Mini Crochet Projects, Hugh Jackman Opening Act, Blanco Precis 24, Philips 50 Inch 4k Uhd Smart Tv, Farm And Craft Menu, Top American Cyclists 2019, Saint Joseph's University Fax Number, Colossians In Tamil Bible, Oxbow Campground Idaho, Is Oaxaca Mayan Or Aztec, Jon Cooper Coaching Record, Mumbai Airport Terminal 2 Arrivals, France Lotto Match, Boating Industry Trends 2019, Is Xoom Safe Quora, Greece Visa Application Form Online, Kevin D Williamson Email Address, Nokia 8 2020, Black Friday Movie Wiki, Anne Leighton Net Worth, Simply Mac Affirm Reviews, With My Grandmother Willow Tree, Rx 5950 Xt Vs 2080 Ti, Zumba Zin 85, Brodick Castle Images, Thawte Code Signing Ssl, Hung Up On Something Meaning, Odia Calendar 2020 October Month,