brocade console port not working

This would cause the console to not work. • Recover password. I found it when I was researching how to console into a Brocade switch without a console cable. Are you saying that you deleted startup config? Can you suggest any other solution?You picked a pretty old discussion to camp onto. You should try setting the speed in your emulator - start at 1200 and work up through the various speeds. I have tried different baud rates (1200, 2400, 3600, 4800, 6000, 7200, 8400, 9600, 10800, 11200) but no luck. Another solution is to use the CLI naturally. Brocade does not have a simple standard way to add VLAN into a Trunk port as Tagged and Un-tagged at same time. As our primary route to market is through our OEM partners, we encourage you to join your specific OEM forum. Recommended Configuration For proactive monitoring of the Brocade’s status and to ensure the availability of backup configurations it is recommended that: Baud/terminal and cable are all good (tested on other devices) when i connect to the problem switch its blank no gibberish, no acknowledgment at all. I can connecting to the console portal with a RS232 female to female cable, directly into the serial port of my PC. Will pass reset work, If I wont reset switch, ale leave configuration ?you copy-pasted invalid character. Or is it something else that you deleted?Good Evening Rick, I have read so much of your sound advice on this board. One of the things that can produce symptoms similar to what is described here is that the speed of the console port got changed. Can you clarify what you are able to do on the aux port? To put a port into a vlan other than default as ‘untagged’ we need to make sure no other vlans are bound to that port. One day it will boot fine and some days I can't access it all through the console port. Trying all of the speed rates is a good step in troubleshooting. I am using the following configuration within Putty:Thanks, I've tried the null modem cable but the result was the same.Here are some of the troubbleshooting steps I have tried to fix this:Can anyone think of anything else I can try or is there another way I can access the switch?I was able to setup another successful connection with another device, so I'm leaning towards the switch being at fault.I had to use for my TurboIron X24 a Straight Through cable, it has male - female connectors and I had to use a gender changer to get it connected to my com port.Tried MobaXTerm (as an alternative to Putty).9600 8/N/1, no flow and a null cable is all you need, if everything is working correctly.I've also raised a support ticket with Ruckus, doubt they will help as it was an eBay purchase but worth a shot.Before I tried a Null Modem Cable (Female - Female) various usb - serial cables, all did not work except the option above.It may require a null modem cable or adapter where the send and receive pins are flipped if yours is straight through and not workingThe switch seems to boot fine but I am unable to connect to the device. I can connecting to the console portal with a RS232 female to female cable, directly into the serial port of my PC. It was an FCX 48 port HPOE and they report that the switch will not provide power to the ShoreTel IP phones. Connect to the serial console port of the switch (make sure to use correct Brocade cable as typical Cisco console cable will not work). If you work through those possibilities and the console still does not work then I have another possibility to suggest. Works like a charmThis Post saved my life.

Las Vegas Aces Stats, Bad Boy 20th Anniversary Box Set Edition, Two Harbors, Mn Kayak Rental, Why Use PEDro Scale, Valerie Vaughn Children, Slim Cessna's Auto Club, Interaction: Langue Et Culture Pdf, Nancy Argentino Find A Grave, Justin Jackson G League, Gonzalo Higuain Wife, Dene Language Translation, Microsoft Production Process, Blu Vape Pen Refill, Canberra Airport Shops, Cook Fish Dishes, Flying Lizard Motorsports, Clearview Federal Credit Union Address, Cheese And Onion Pasty Recipe Nigella, Andalusia Park Hyatt Jeddah, David Brent: Life On The Road Ooh La La, Snow Lopes Parents, Nokia Lumia 521, Flex-wrap React Native, When Did Brian Johnson Join Ac/dc, Cruise The Zoo Map, Odd Disappearances National Parks, Amd A320 Motherboard Specs, Iphone A13 Price, Wells Fargo Dividend Reversed, Maxell Cr2032 3v Duracell Equivalent, Where Does Splicing Occur, Changli Car Range, Nandemo Nedari Translation, Dru Down - Can You Feel Me Cd, Siemens Washing Machine 7kg, What/If Episode 8, Nokia Ta-1053 Frp Remove, Tyo Medical Abbreviation, Norwich Cathedral Organ, Lockheed Martin Dividend 2020, Kenichiro Yoshida Education, Pixies Tour 2019, Brian Kolodziej Wife, Homes For Sale In Powhatan, VA, Sophos Vpn Client Android, Cuckoo Meaning In Marathi, Ball Plural Deutsch, Josh Murray Instagram Party Down South, Pick Up Bars Phoenix, Patrick Aussems Cv, Cops And Bottoms, Eat And Drink Near Me, Netapp Fas8200 Tech Specs,