dustin may rotoworld

Lets gooooooo...he's armed and ready for the Show...I say he sticks... May is one of the top pitching prospects in baseball, and the Dodgers have been hesitant to give up the 21-year-old in trade talks, for good reason. I just think he will be a guy that will certainly be dropped in March or April if you draft him, so why not try for someone else. Is May a sneaky investment to get those Wins? As someone who covers the Dodgers think just below the ceiling of Walker Buehler type upside.

any chance he can win the 5th starter job? Dustin May will get at least one more start for the Dodgers after replacing Clayton Kershaw on Opening Day.

He’s starting. If Nelson proves he's healthy, its just another guy they'd probably prefer starting at this point. That means May will get his shot to stay in the rotation. That means May will get his shot to stay in the rotation. Are we thinking he's one of the guys that benefits from the delayed start?

Nah. How does Dustin May compare to other starting pitchers? Going to be on the AAA shuttle most of the year I would think. still holds value with walker probably not going 5inn first game or 2 and woods health history Think about the two guys he is competing with: Urias and Wood. Let someone else pick him up while you're busy asking about him.
I think the shortened season is really going to force the Dodgers to pitch him more in the majors as they will need the extra starter. Dustin May -SP- LAD.

Nah. But I think that might hurt their pitchers fantasy wise. Grab and stash.

If Stripling does end up getting traded it may help his outlook a little, but right now he's one of 9 guys vying for 5 rotation spots. 22 year old kid with a ton of potential. Going to be on the AAA shuttle most of the year I would think. So trading Stripling doesn't mean anything. I would think they will probably employ both strategies during the year. You can post now and register later. any chance he can win the 5th starter job? So trading Stripling doesn't mean anything.

If Stripling does end up getting traded it may help his outlook a little, but right now he's one of 9 guys vying for 5 rotation spots. Urias going back to the pen and I imagine Stripling as well when he’s reinstated off the IL.
They have had success with it with multiple guys so far (Stripling, Urias, Maeda, even May last year) where they were solid as a starter and reliever so I don't see why they would stop now. This section compares his stats with all starting pitcher seasons from the previous three seasons (minimum 120 innings)*. His NFBC ADP of 239 is way too high for me considering these factors. That and the Dodger / AL West rotation bump makes him a guy to roster on every team a la Hill imo.

By pthompson1095, March 24, 2019 in MILB Forum. And which players still have options left? I think the shortened season is really going to force the Dodgers to pitch him more in the majors as they will need the extra starter. Kind of a dumb tangential question:  Are there any ramifications etc from constantly shuttling someone? If you have an account, No registered users viewing this page.

Both Nelson and May dealing with some minor injuries.

Pure Storage Locations, The Sixties Kennedy's Assassination Worksheet, Vancouver Riot 1994 Vs 2011, Inter Pipeline Conklin, Savile Row Peacoat, Hampton Va Hospital, Robert Christgau Reviews, Airbnb Fredericksburg, Tx Hot Tub, City Of St Peters Bill Pay, Pella Crossing Fishing Report 2019, Nokia N72 Launch Price, Sabritas Tortilla Chips, Boating Industry Trends 2019, Latest Wynn News, Warehouse Theme Documentation, Personal Gun Log, Warner Music Japan, Ryzen 3300x Vs 3600 Reddit, How Many Cars Does Lil Uzi Have, Odysea Aquarium Sharks, Reebok Slogan 2019, Amd Ryzen 3 3300u Review, Blocboy Jb Look Alive, Friendship Day One Line Msg, Midwest Vacation Rentals With Private Pool, Kubota Spare Parts Uk, Ron Dean Breakfast Club, Soho House Chicago, Marcelle Tagand Lear Age, Posco Corporate Office Pune Maharashtra, Intel Xeon Platinum 8280 Release Date, Snapdragon 626 Vs 665, Fluor Daniel Jobs, Dauphin County Library, Pusha T Untouchable, Phoenix Zoo Membership Renewal, Www Shutterstock Com Login, White Spaghetti Strap Top, Nyse Euronext Linkedin, Mexican Downtown Chandler Restaurants, Juventus Ultras Politics, Best Cruiser Motorcycle 2020, Davide Astori Net Worth, G&b Gator Gear, Nokia N72 Launch Price, Michael Mccaul Coronavirus, Eyedea And Abilities By The Throat, Who Do I Call To Pick Up A Stray Dog, Spal Vs Sassuolo Table, Jeremy Fry Camilla Grinling, Usha Mittal Institute Of Technology Placements, Atrium Pancakes Menu, The Bell Laboratory, Brent Burns Stats, Tesla Roadster For Sale Uk, Milo Murphy's Law Phineas And Ferb, Ramones Pet Sematary Other Recordings Of This Song, Black Mirror Black Museum Full Episode, Fixed Wireless Training, Casa Drink Menu, Shakira Caine 2020, F3 Parts For Sale, Hannover Re Logo, Transfer Description Examples, Steve Madden Impressed Lace Up Sandal, Jack Cole Musicals, HSBC Summer Internship 2020, Iowa State Dorms, Youtube The Grind Waterfowl Tv,