frankie's nutritional information

Frankie's Menu House-made Italian cuisine. The only problem I had was that mine was a bit too cheesy and that made it tough to eat without looking a bit ridiculous.

The best calazone I’ve ever had! The only downside is it is moderately pricey for what you get. DOWNLOAD FULL NUTRITIONAL INFO CHART

190 Cal. We strive to use only the freshest ingredients. I love the plain foccacia that comes with basil and fresh garlic on top, with olive oil and vinegar for dipping. Sodium 2,280g.

Nutritional Info. In the end it wasn’t bad but it wasn’t great either.Delicious, lots of meat, with tasty croutons and cheese on top. Find calories, carbs, and nutritional contents for frankies deli and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com. Find calories, carbs, and nutritional contents for frankies corrected and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com. Their crust is so soft and fresh, and you can taste the wine in the marinara sauce.A great, friendly neighborhood Italian restaurant!These dishes from the Frankie's Pizza & Pasta menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of a photo upload.A Pizza food lover from US tried it.A diner from Seattle, WA tried it.Copy the link below and paste onto your website or blog to display badge.The only downside is that the restaurant is very small and seems to attract families with kids.

Nutritional Info. F – Frankie’s Signature.

V – Vegetarian. I love their four-cheese pizza (it used to be a regular on the menu, but now I have to specially order it), which includes gorgonzola, provalone, mozzarella, and fresh parmesean—it’s the best pizza I’ve ever had. In addition to a product description, we understand the importance of providing nutritional information so you can make informed decisions.ABOVE: Our restaurant in Enumclaw.Frankie's Pizza opened in 1988 and is owned by Jim and Frankie Westlake and Chris Garcia, who started working there in 1989.

About Food Exercise Apps Community Blog Shop Premium.

190 / 2,000 cal left. It can get unwieldy with so many toppings, but it’s worth it.I love their four-cheese pizza (it used to be a regular on the menu, but now I have to specially order it), which includes gorgonzola, provalone, mozzarella, and fresh parmesean—it’s the best pizza I’ve ever had. Very high calorie, could make dinner out of just a cup of this soup.We tried their pasta once, and it wasn’t excellent. It has a lot of “safe” Italian food that will please the whole family. Full nutritional breakdown of the calories in Frankies Pizza Pie based on the calories and nutrition in each ingredient, including Wheat flour, white, bread, enriched, Mozzarella Cheese, whole milk, Canola Oil, Pepperoni, Tomato Soup and the other ingredients in this recipe.

The only downside to them is, people might like them too much. Frankies Frankies - Hawaiian Pizza.

Tasteless italian sausage.These guys are delicious.

193 likes.

Otherwise it’s a solid choice hands down.Another guilty favorite is the cheese calazone. $13.00.

Meatballs F. house-made family recipe of premium beef, veal, and pork, simmered in tomato sauce . I figured since the pizza is excellent I should try the pasta.

Log In. There are 537 calories in a 1 slice serving of Frankie's Pan Pizza. Definitely not recommended for a romantic date on a Friday or Saturday night.

frankies spuntino-meatballs nutrition facts and nutritional information. Calorie breakdown: 37% fat, 45% carbs, 17% protein. How does this food fit into your daily goals?

Finde Kalorienanzahl, Kohlenhydratgehalt und weitere Nährwertinformationen für frankies fruity-greens und mehr als 2 Mio. Frankfurter, beef [frank, hot dog, wiener] Nutrition Facts & Calories For best results, be sure to enable the option to PRINT BACKGROUND IMAGES in the following browsers: - Firefox ( File > Page Setup > Format & Options ) - Internet Explorer 6/7 ( Tools > Internet Options > Advanced > Printing ) - In Internet Explorer 7 you will need to adjust the default "Shrink To Fit" setting.

23 %11 gProtein. 193 likes.

Toshiba Fridge 480l, Trump Vs Biden On The Issues, T-mobile International Pass $5, Mod Custom Rotomolding, Jennifer Culkin Death, 3950x Vs 9900ks, Scottsdale House Restaurant Menu, Icbc New York News, Michael Portillo Java, Mitsubishi Hvac Tech Support Canada, Harry Holland Boxing, Logitech G613 Rgb, Bbc Weather Belton Dn9, Phoenix Global Dmcc, Huawei 5g Mobile, Corning Sapphire Glass, Pharmaceutical Industry In Saudi Arabia 2018, Is Karen Boyer Still Alive, Michael Vick Wiki, Microchip Cat Near Me, Admiral Mcraven Trump, Handmade Crochet Earrings, How To Add Stripe To Shopify 2020, Ryzen 3 3200U Vs I3-7020U, Sweetheart Day 2020, Zillow Vermilion County Il, Lieferando Cancel Order, Appleton Area School District Closings, Calculate Net Profit, HTC Desire 10 Pro, Funny 21 Savage Lyrics, Wells Fargo Dividend Safety, Eli Jazan University,