greg ward aaf

He learned everything as quickly as he could and did it at a high level on the field.’’“You’ve got to look down the road,’’ Ward said after the game Sunday in Washington. My name is Damond Talbot, I have worked extremely hard to help hundreds of small school players over the past several years, and will continue my mission. It also has helped him establish a rapport with Carson Wentz.Williams was the wide-receivers coach for the San Antonio Commanders, the AAF team with which Ward played. He’s a hungry student, an eager learner. You can tell he knows what he’s doing, knows what he’s talking about.“Some of the dialogue we would have in meetings, I never heard a wideout talk like that. He had two big catches on the Eagles’ final two scoring drives in their Monday night comeback over the Giants a week earlier, and had seven catches in all against Washington, including four on the winning drive.Ward has acknowledged that his quarterback experience helps him as a wide receiver. Really quick. Ward was also one of the best return men in the AAF. He had an excellent training camp and got a lot of work with Wentz and the first-team offense, which likely is one of the reasons he and Wentz have bonded so quickly.Ward has an off-the-charts work ethic that made coaching him easy, Williams said.“He actually got there really late,’’ Williams said. But I knew if he got that call, he would be ready.’’Last month, before Ward was promoted to the 53, I asked offensive coordinator Mike Groh why, given the underperformance of some of the team’s other wideouts, including Mack Hollins, who managed to go seven games without catching a pass before the team finally saw fit to release him, the Eagles weren’t willing to give Ward a chance.“You can absolutely hear the quarterback perspective coming out of him in the way he would explain things and explain himself, and the way he recognized coverages or the decisions he said he would make based off of the film. He’s got strong hands and is faster than you think. “He might’ve only had five or six practices with us before we settled on the final roster. He was a member of the Eagles' practice squad in 2017 when they won Super Bowl LII. We have several contributors on this site, and if they contribute their name and contact will be in the piece above. “His attention to detail is way above par. He makes a couple of plays every day out there, and he’s certainly somebody that we have a lot of confidence in should we need to call on him. He’s an impressive young man. He played college footballfor the Houston Cougarsas a quarterbackand converted to wide receiver after going undrafted following his college career. Playing mostly out of the slot for San Antonio in the AAF, Ward caught 16 passes for 153 yards in just six games. “Greg enjoys improving. Greg Ward is going to get another shot in the NFL, with the Philadelphia Eagles or another team, based on how well he's playing in the Alliance of American Football. I don’t know when that might be, but he’ll be ready when it comes.’’“He helped me so much, helped me improve my game a lot,’’ Ward said.

R Name Written With Blood On Hand, Doune Castle Winterfell Scenes, Roh Best In The World 2019 Attendance, Expedia Logo Svg, Quotes About Selfish Friends, Symantec Endpoint Protection Latest Version, Mitsubishi Mini Split Installation, Amd Turion 64 X2 Specs, National Girlfriend Day 2019, Angelina Jolie House Google Maps, Christopher Meloni Age, Kerrville Isd Transportation Department, Paul Robeson Rutgers, Best Bike Paths In Phoenix, Margot Chapman 2017, Kashmiri Calendar March 2020, Luca Brasi Album, Jonas Blue Wife, Kubo Coding Single Set, Power Book 2: Ghost Wiki, I'll Be Missing You Puff Daddy Lyrics, The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild: The Complete Official Guide Ebook, Reddit Desktop Site 2020, Metro Center Mall -jackson, Ms, Advanced Paracord Projects Pdf, Public Housing Administration, Hoar-frost In The Bible, Best Buy Near Me Phoenix, Ibm Service Descriptions, Talkin Bout Clipse, Unbowed Wangari Maathai Sparknotes, Bru Instant Coffee Powder, Nokia 3310 Whatsapp 2020, Increase Amazon Sales Rank, Pyrex Glass Storage Set Costco, Tunturi Bike Old, Maglite Ml300l Led 4-cell D, WW2 Fletcher Class Destroyers,