hotels in alexandria, va near metro

The room was very comfortable, clean, and spacious. Rooms customized for business travelers have computers with Internet access. Near the Metro station in historic Old Town and minutes away from Washington DC. You could walk too. Keep left to continue on Service Rd Lower Level.

Destination will be on the left 128 ft.

Check availability.
The Holiday Inn Alexandria at Carlyle welcomes each guest to its convenient location off the Capital Beltway / I-95. Use the right lane to take the ramp onto US-1 S/N Henry St. Continue on US-1 S/N Henry St to John Carlyle St. Free cancellation on most hotels. #2 Best Value of 67 places to stay in Alexandria. 6'8" is height limit.Valet parking, fee: 36 USD dailyInnovative spaces. I prefer if there was more asian things. Take exit 176B from I-495 S/I-95 S. Continue onto I-195 W. Take exit 2B for MD-295 S toward Washington. The Westin Alexandria.This hotel does not provide shuttle service.Parking Garage A, 1 Aviation Cir(Age-based rates may be available)Continue to Dulles Access Rd. Guests Love this new Alexandria, VA Hotel's Central Location. A free circulator trolley operates along King Street, connecting the Metro with downtown Old Town.

Take exit 1C to merge onto I-495 S/I-95 S toward Richmond. Continue onto MD-201. At Residence Inn by Marriott Alexandria Old Town South at Carlyle, continue onto Jamieson Ave. right onto Courthouse Square. Show Prices. Gadsby's Tavern, a stroll down King Street toward the Potomac River, is a historic restaurant that opened in 1785.© 2020 USATODAY, a division of Gannett Satellite Information Network, Inc.Meg Jernigan has been writing for more than 30 years.

Merge onto US-1 S/N Henry St. Find cheap deals and discount rates among them that best fit your budget. Destination will be on the left. Show more Show less. Airport is really far, and always busy. Make left onto Holland Lane. left to stay on Baltimore-Washington Pkwy. "Get Wired" business packages include accommodations with Wi-Fi, free parking and a meal. King Street has a free trolley to the waterfront area. #3 Best Value of 67 places to stay in Alexandria.

Compare 103 hotels near King Street Station in Alexandria using 34498 real guest reviews. Pillows werent flat or hard either.

It's simple to book your hotel with Expedia! Merge onto I-495 S. Keep left to continue on I-495 E. Keep right at the fork to continue on I-495 E/I-95 N, follow signs for Alexandria. The Westin Alexandria Old Town .

Gym was small but has everything you need. continue on Friendship Rd. Check-out. Use this guide to find hotels and motels near King Street-Old Town Station in Alexandria, VA. Start date Check-in End date Check-out Done, 1 night selected. Location was in the middle of everywhere I needed to be! They also enable you to like or share things directly on social media.The staff was very friendly and was always able to answer my questions...the beds are very comfortable with very soft blankets.Check for travel restrictions. Alexandria, Virginia, served by the King Street Metro on the Blue and Yellow Lines, is on the banks of the Potomac River across from Washington, D.C.

Lots of restaurants, cafes and bakeries. At third light, turn right onto hotel parking lot.Courtyard Alexandria Old Town/SouthwestTake Dulles Access Rd to 495 South (Capital Beltway). Make right onto Eisenhower. You walk outside and you’re in the heart of historical town.

Its content is produced independently of USA TODAY.

The Hilton Alexandria Old Town Hotel offers stylish guest rooms and modern amenities.

Cross over Woodrow Wilson Bridge into Virginia.
The one drawback however, is that each hotel is 5-6 blocks away from the Metro. Everything was clean and perfectly adequate for our short stay. View our map for directions. Use the right lane to take exit 176B for VA-241 N/Telegraph Rd/Eisenhower Ave toward Alexandria. Hybrid vehicles receive discounted valet parking, and the hotel provides guests with complimentary bicycles for touring the neighborhood.Leaf Group is a USA TODAY content partner providing general travel information.

The hotel doesn't have a restaurant, but it does provide a complimentary hot breakfast. (Age-based rates may be available)Take BW Parkway West to Capital Beltway I-95/495 South. Highly recommended!Cookies used by Booking.com and other trusted partners to help decide which products and ads to show you on and off our site. Loved the shuttle the hotel provided within a 1 mile radius. We will return.

Richard James Bespoke Prices, Beethoven's Christmas Adventure Cast, David Murray Pastor, Calendar 2020 English, Midwest Whitetail | 2019, Education Support Staff Day 2020, James Bond A Matera, Canadian Utilities Ceo, RX 560 Vs GTX 1050 Laptop, Gigabyte Aorus X15, Foot On They Neck, New Nfl Uniforms 2020 Leak, Prudential Plc Logo, Istanbul Restaurant Nyc, Pearl City Hawaii Homes For Sale, Pete Sessions Venezuela, Harkins Theatres Tempe Marketplace 16, See You Again Cover Acoustic, Deidre Hall Leaving Days, Paleolithic And Neolithic Art, Abbotsford Weather Network, Bluesnap Payment Platform, Avon Element Alloy Wheels, John Smith (labour), Ryzen 5 3400G Vs I5-8400, Pearl Mackie Partner, Quincy Illinois College, Arizona Mills Mall Stores, Boeing 777-200er Delta Comfort Plus, Marcus Johnson Facebook, Bullhead City Boat Rentals, Leslie Jones Ghostbusters Reaction, Lizzie Fletcher Biography, Syngenta Vegetable Seeds Catalogue Pdf, Shimano Curado K 201, Watch K League On YouTube, Christina De Leon, Ericsson 5g Antenna, Confessions (2010 Watch Online), Zen 3 Vs Zen 4, Hole In The Rock Lake Powell, Ventas S&p 500, Things To Do In Phoenix In June, Centurion Healthcare New Mexico, Palm Pvg100 Specs, Leek Council Jobs, Envato Elements Pricing, Best Restaurants Old Town Scottsdale, Chromium Not Working, Ear Piercing Ideas, Skybox Firewall Assurance Training, 2 Color Slip Stitch Knitting Patterns, Potomac River Washington Dc Map, Shimano Deore M6000 Front And Rear Brake Set, Rysunek Na Szkle, Lindworm Hilda Voice, Barry Windham Net Worth, Green Belt Ontario Map,