i7 9700k vs ryzen 7 3800x reddit

Thanks for your input, I was dead set on the intel until I researched the AMD chips which do seem to perform slightly better Ryzen 7 3800x. One with the i7 9700k and one with the ryzen 7 2700x. The 3800x is even faster than the 3700x, probably the best CPU before your return for money spent becomes very marginal. All perform well.Clock speed >> Cores >>>>>>>>>>>>> Threads.I don't have experience with either of the CPU, but on paper it does look like Ryzen has better specs for 3D performance compared i7.I'd go with the i7, but they're pretty similar. The 9700K will perform better in games, but only for about 1% of actual gamers, meaning those who purposely play at 1080P with low settings to get maximum frame rate. ... help Reddit App Reddit coins Reddit premium Reddit gifts. I know the 3800x is a small jump up, just telling what I have experience with. Solved! The 9700K will perform better in games, but only for about 1% of actual gamers, meaning those who purposely play at 1080P with low settings to get maximum frame rate. Not much difference between them (1-3%).9700k is better for gaming, mostly because it can overclock to a high frequency. I actually have to see some 3800x benches to get an idea of how good of a CPU it actually is however. Im not sure if you have a prebuild there, but i recommend you the 3700x.Gamers Nexus has a review of the 3700X where they overclock both processors and compare gaming performance (among other benchmarks).The Ryzen CPU is the better overall CPU. It handles everything I throw at it, Revit and cad and a half dozen pdf's open at once. The ryzen does have a few freeze up issues. Your dollar to power ratio will be with an amd chip.Revit performance does not rely on the same statistics that other benchmarks measure.Revit cares mostly about clock speed, then on some actions, cores, but not multi-threading.Revit doesn't make the most use of multi-threading and as such this will only add heat and not performance to your CPU.Will also be using regular autocad on itI've installed eight i7-9700k's in our workstations in the last 6 months.

my previous build [ ] utilized the i7-9700k since it was strictly for gaming only, however, since the ryzen 7 3700x has more cores/threads, and …

The 3700X and 3800X are virtually identical to each other. No reason to get a 9700k over the 3800x when they're the same price, single core performance, but the 3800x has 16 vs 8 threads.Hard to say without some Revit / RFO Benchmark benchmarks to compare.If you're planning on playing a lot in 3D make sure your graphics card (and specific driver build) is on the autodesk certified list for Revit, and ideally AutoCAD.

Once you move to 1440P and higher the CPU matters less. Additionally, the 3800X's memory controller, although significantly improved over previous Ryzen iterations, still has limited bandwidth and high latency which can also impact gaming. I've got a matrix of which cards work for which software packages.Atm nothing beats amd. The ryzen does have a few freeze up issues. Once you move to 1440P and higher the CPU matters less.If you have a choice the 3800x is the easy pickEnded up buying a different setup with the 3800x and a 1080ti!

Symantec Endpoint Protection Latest Version, Sauk Rapids Power Outage, Gilby Clarke Net Worth, Pc Gaming News, Andre From Victorious Instagram, Redline Anime Youtube, The Old Spot Dublin, Richard Tillman Age, Damon Huard Career Earnings, Took Off Meaning, Ms Capalot Apple Music, Grenade (karaoke Higher Key), The Destroyer Terraria Pet, Waltham Forest Contact Number, Tao Chicago Reviews, Barrio Queen Facebook, Fair Housing 2020, Lisbon Population 2020, Black Milk Song, Logitech G512 Price, Frank Turner Nofx, SK Hynix DDR3, Mr Lawrence Rocko's Modern Life, Lil Peep Death Date, Acer Wifi Driver For Windows 7 64 Bit, Mothers Day Uk 2013, French's Mustard Recipe Chicken, Amirah Vann Ig, Tiktok Nail Salon Mother Daughter, Ride Cycles Invercargill, Davis Real Estate - Weslaco, Did Jeff Kent Win A World Series, Avengers Confidential: Black Widow & Punisher IMDb, Map Of Tabuk City Kalinga Philippines, Textron Rifle Animation, Nescafé Gold Blend 200g Asda, History Of Wellington Arch, Eid Ul Fitr 2019, Roquan Smith Draft Pick, Huggies Little Movers Size Chart, Boise Greenbelt App, Jordan Subban Dornbirn, Tone Kapone On The Parkers, Lisbon Stock Exchange Listed Companies, Byd Bus China, American Canyon Real Estate, Skunk Works Location, Slifer Funko Pop, Nintendo Switch Online Family Membership, Nvidia Founders Edition Reddit, Harris Lake Boat Rental, Bellevue College Tuition, Anderson Luís De Abreu Oliveira, Vladimir Kulich Net Worth, Cardi B House Address, Ashley Young Hair, Dat Nguyen Family, Tsn 1040 Text Number,