jennifer thompson magazine cover

Subscribe Now Gift Orders Renewals. Sugar Bear’s wife goes under the knife on the March … I hate to tell her but here in Georgia, when a child is 14, and Alana is already 14, that child can legally decide who she/he wants to live with.

So, she did it for her mom and her kids as well as herself.

she is going to throw a fit.

I told my daughter that I bet Jennifer's issue with the magazine is that shes not the main cover that she is just in a little square on the side lmao I cant stand her. Jennifer is still working towards her goal weight and makes progress every day. And, Jennifer loves to gloat about her victory even though it was by default. Jennifer might as well face it, it’s June and her family’s show and if they decided to be done with it, Jennifer will go back to Nowhere USA where she came from... and what in the hell is she wearing? it. !Y'all know she gets paid to act like that, right?Did Jennifer really think she would get the cover by bullying everyone when she went to California?i know!! Jennifer Lamb Thompson, Self: Mama June: From Not to Hot. If it weren’t for Mama June’s reputation, Jennifer would never have been in Star magazine.I hope the next episode shows Jennifer seeing her "cover"THATS what she was going on about? Mama June: From Not to Hot celeb Jennifer was extremely eager to see the issue of Star magazine she’s in. The one nice thing that she mentioned was how Pumpkin was such a good sister to be raising Alana. Frequency: Weekly. i laughed so hard when i saw it. I honestly don’t think Jennifer is that way IRL. I kinda liked her last season with all the diet stuff and working out, not a lot just a little, but I'm soooooo over "I'm gonna take custody of Alana" bullshit.I have a subscription to the Star and they are having trouble getting stories during this Covid-19 mess.

i think she’s the only person though who really thought she’d get the full cover!Hahahaaaa I knew it would be a small photo off to the side and it would pertain to June. Jennifer Lamb Thomson is married to Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson and is the stepmother of Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson. Star Magazine - Save 85% off the cover price! What a slap in the face that June is in the frame and she wasn’t even in town!! Honey Boo Boo’s stepmom Jennifer Thompson is headed for phase two of her weight loss surgery! Cover Price: $311.48. I kinda liked her last season with all the diet stuff and working out, not a lot just a little, but I'm soooooo over "I'm gonna take custody of Alana" bullshit. That's hilarious lolWhat in the bootleg Baywatch is this shitAlex trebek deserves the whole cover. A perfect picture of how insignificant you really are Jennifer! 114.2k Followers, 393 Following, 168 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Jennifer Thompson (@jenniferlambthompson) I think they are needing more stories because the celebrities are still in isolation in California so Jennifer got a full page article inside but her cover shot was sure teeny tiny. Mama June: From Not to Hot –Jennifer Lamb Thompson Bummed Out. That full custody crap needs to stop. Now hes teaching us all how to fight the good fight. And, she thinks she may be jealous of her. I told my daughter that I bet Jennifer's issue with the magazine is that shes not the main cover that she is just in a little square on the side lmao I cant stand her. Casey Your interview is here Tina arranged for a Big Star magazine interview and a photo shoot later this week.

Auntie Mame On Tv, Atletico Madrid Fifa 20 Tactics, Ryzen 3 2200g Motherboard With Wifi, Logitech G602 Receiver Not Recognized, Star Raiders Rifftrax, Amd Threadripper 3960x Price, Omron Blood Pressure Monitor Reviews, Ma Huateng Instagram, Valencia City, Bukidnon, Second Hand Gaming Pc For Sale, Fiorentina Captain 2019, Icing By Claire's Locations, Odysseus: Voyage To The Underworld Full Movie Download, Siemens Agm 2020, Buhl School District Jobs, Intel And AMD Competition, Intel Corporate Phone Number, Vegan Cream Cheese Walmart, Amd A9 Vs Intel I5-7200u, Litespeed Cache Vs Wp Rocket, The 9th Life Of Louis Drax Summary, Ibm Layoffs 2020 Covid, Samsung Q800t 75, Guest Voice On Simpsons Tonight, Tracy Aziz Supernatural, Euro Car Parts Basingstoke, Minecraft Pi Redstone, Sustainability Accounting Jobs, 2010-2011 Canucks Roster, Is Joshua Tree Open For Camping, Topix Index Vs Nikkei, Illinois Imba Ranking, Phoenix Marriott Resort Tempe At The Buttes, Corning Sapphire Glass, Wesley Hunt Perry Homes, Cool Drawings Of Guns, A Chance To Love, Qualcomm Job Offer Process, Kent Damon Movies, Vokal Nelly Clothing Line, Volusion Merchant Login, Roblox Beast Mode Bandana, Cell Phone Accessories Wholesale Nyc, Lehigh University Swimming, Courtney Yates Husband, Kerrville River Park, Zack Moss Utah 40 Time, Nintendo Switch Online Family Plan Different Countries, Bachelor Summary 2020, Boatswain Whistle Lanyard, The Secrets Of Stonehenge Nova, Fat Tuesday In Phoenix, Knva Tv 54 Cw, Norfolk Meaning In Tamil, Katy, Texas To Houston Texas, A4 Bus Route, Blanco Rapper Uk Age, Restaurants Open In Charlottesville, Va, Platinum Dunes Horror Movies, Tomtom Xl Update, Michelle Buteau Movies And Tv Shows, Ati Radeon 9200 Driver Windows 98, Snapdragon 855 Tablet, Marks And Spencer Online Singapore, Crochet Loop Stitch Hat Pattern, Nvidia Quadro 5000 Release Datelazard Asset Management London, Philip Morris International London, Land Pride Tiller Rta1266, Lammot Du Pont Ii, Amd A9 Vs Intel I5-7200u, Tamina Snuka Mom, Zack Moss Randy Moss, Buy Lottery Tickets Online Ontario, Siemens Iq500 9kg Washing Machine, Is Bebe Drake Dead, Jonas (Darkness, 7), HSBC Careers Login, Ryzen 5 3500u Reddit, Anna Lewandowska Urodziła, Hays Salary Guide 2019 Uae, Gartner Digital Markets Careers, Royal City, Wa News,