lady leshurr brush your teeth

"I took a year out before I started those. And it's not that - it's just the fact of me loving battle rap," she says - referring to the live hip-hop clashes where two MCs take turns to diss their opponent.Ten years ago, Lady Leshurr would've been considered a rapper, pure and simple. Lady Leshurr: How tooth brushing made a YouTube star. "I say certain things in Queen's Speech because I know it's going to be relatable to the common man. Melesha Katrina O'Garro (born 15 December 1989) known professionally as Lady Leshurr (/ ˈ l iː ʃ ər /), is a British rapper, singer, songwriter and producer from Kingshurst, Solihull, UK.
Verse 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo8T8nZjjaE Lapse of Honour will be screened at the BUFF 2015 opening at the Genesis Theatre on September 18. "When I was really young, I was rapping in an American accent, I didn't really embrace my own accent back then," she says.As she works towards the release of her first full-length studio album, Leshurr is now winding down the Queen's Speech project (although she does say she'll continue to do them "now and again"). "It's never that I'm trying to put someone down. Queen's Speech 4 Lady Leshurr .
"But today, the 29-year-old's hugely successful online videos make her difficult to categorise.Instead, garlic bread, Tetley's tea, Postman Pat, cheesy Wotsits, Brexit, Snapchat, beans on toast and The Jeremy Kyle Show are among the things she has referenced in her songs. "But then, she launched Queen's Speech - a series of videos, inspired by battle rap, each filmed in one continuous take.But Leshurr says her words are intended to be read as light-hearted and funny rather than aggressive.End of Youtube post 3 by Lady LeshurrBut perhaps the most striking thing about speaking to Leshurr is how removed she is in person from the loud, brash, flamboyant personality you see in her videos.These are external links and will open in a new windowShe had initially planned the Queen's Speech series to be a quartet of videos, but after the fourth instalment went viral in such a big way she decided to continue them - and they got considerably more ambitious. You’ve got a pot belly like Rick Ross. L. Lady Leshurr. "The lyrics that I use - I don't swear, I don't talk about drugs and violence. "YouTube has done everything for my career.

Lady Leshurr. ""I decided to put that song out because it's how I felt, and it's powerful. (Feeling Myself Remix) Lyrics: Shurrprise! "I never thought I'd be classed as a YouTuber, but I guess I am technically," she tells BBC News. 1 0. Melesha Katrina O'Garro (born 15 December 1989) known professionally as Lady Leshurr (/ ˈ l iː ʃ ər /), is a British rapper, singer, songwriter and producer from Kingshurst, Solihull, UK. LETRAS.MUS.BR - Letras de músicas menu.

Directed by Rayna Campbell and starring Lady Leshurr, Tom Collins, Louis Emerick and Gary McDonald. Why you Snapchatting in the club for?

Alcatel Phone System, Greg Ward Aaf, Duracell Optimum Aa Mah, Erik Mccoy Stats, Kiwanis Island Park Events, Sophos Email Security Review, Dee Koppang Wiki, Stadia Base Release Date, Anthony Kay Milb, Louis Pizza Express Menu, Sk Gas Ceo, The Bachelor (season 3 Wiki), Palm Pre Specs, Duquesne Football Coaches Twitter, Nab Logo Vector, How Far Is Williamsburg Va From Washington Dc, Robert Stockton Obituary, Where Does Rick Wakeman Live, Jason Heyward Parents, Dammam To Makkah, Idemitsu Oil 0w-20 Review,