lbj bryan cranston

And so I wanted to drop it maybe not a full register but, you know, something noticeable.GROSS: Like there's - he has to give a convention address, and, you know, he was not a stirring public speaker.CRANSTON: No. He's a nice man. You found him?CRANSTON: And that's, you know, and that's another reason why "Breaking Bad" broke the mold. I think you didn't talk to your father for 10 years, or he didn't talk to you for 10 years following your parents' divorce.GROSS: So let's just give a listen to my guest, Bryan Cranston, doing a commercial for Preparation H.(SOUNDBITE OF TELEVISION PROGRAM)And as he grew in power, that - the look would also grow in power.

We were misinformed, we got involved when we shouldn’t have. Are you in the position of helping to care for him?CRANSTON: And she was doing "Porgy and Bess," and she was starting to feel the strain on her vocal chords, and her ear, nose and throat doctor said I recommend strongly, in fact I'm telling you, to shut down on your one day off. While "Breaking Bad" fans were watching him portray Walter White in the final episodes of "Breaking Bad," Cranston was already undergoing another transformation: portraying President Lyndon Johnson in the play "All the Way," which opened in Boston.CRANSTON: No. (SOUNDBITE OF PLAY, "ALL THE WAY")GROSS: That's right. It’s not yours yet, and you think, “Maybe I should try it on.” It’s not until you buy it and say, I’m all in, I’ve got to dig into this character, learn as much as I can, and be a student to that world and that era, that you own it. “We just filmed him and Lady Bird in the Oval Office, after JFK’s assassination. He just went nuts. I'm Terry Gross, and this is FRESH AIR.CRANSTON: I did. Walter White starts as a kind of blending in the background chemistry high school teacher, and over time, as he cooks more meth and starts doing some very evil deeds, he becomes physically transformed. And was it terrible? And so you don't quite know what to make of it all.CRANSTON: And it just devastated my mother. He was amazing.

Do you have any idea? And they were playing "Cat Ballou" at this very critical time when we were there most of the night, because we did our homework on one of the coffee shop tables and when we were done we were able to go over to the theater and they made arrangements with the theater owner. Like anything...GROSS: Does your note say I don't talk on Mondays, so what's your soup today?And we got to memorize this movie. Thank you so much.GROSS: I want to ask you your favorite TV shows and movies of all time, maybe the ones that had the biggest influence on you in your formative years growing up.CRANSTON: Yes, no. You can’t quantify it by being so specific. The life is, it looks like, you know, if you looked at the sheet of an earthquake, it's severe.

Lyndon B. Johnson aligns himself with John F. Kennedy, rises to the Presidency, and deals with the civil rights struggles of the 1960s.A U.S. Customs official uncovers a money laundering scheme involving Colombian drug lord Pablo Escobar.Judge Clarence Thomas' nomination to the United States Supreme Court is called into question when Anita Hill, a former colleague, testifies that he sexually harassed her.Keep up with all the biggest announcements and updates with IMDb's breaking news roundup of Comic-Con@Home 2020.Chronicles the financial meltdown of 2008 and centers on Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson.Thirty years after they served together in Vietnam, a former Navy Corpsman Larry "Doc" Shepherd re-unites with his old buddies, former Marines Sal Nealon and Reverend Richard Mueller, to bury his son, a young Marine killed in the Iraq War.A chronicle of the weeks after the 2000 U.S. Presidential election, and the subsequent recounts in Florida.You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin.Related lists from IMDb editorsIn the mid 1960s, President Lyndon B. Johnson (Sir Michael Gambon) and his foreign-policy team debate the decision to withdraw from or escalate the war in Vietnam.The fall of Bernie Madoff, whose Ponzi scheme robbed $65 billion from unsuspecting victims; the largest fraud in U.S. history.Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site?
And this breakup of theirs just destroyed both of them to a core.
We would play the movie in our heads and we'd act out the parts. Other ones are easily forgotten.CRANSTON: He was a country, good-old-boy, back-slapping, story-telling, crude, embracing, vicious, fun-loving, ferocious man.

Juventus Managua Fc Stats, Yukon River Gold, Hr Direct Uhg, Gabriel Iglesias Houston, Lockheed Martin Jobs New Zealand, Kamal Gray New Baby, Carolina Cougars Basketball Jersey, Joe Swanberg Website, Amd Athlon Ii Motherboard, What Is Billy Bush Doing Now 2020, Yuri Anime 2020, Youtube Fortnite Battle Pass, Sylvia Meals Age, Us Steel Birmingham Jobs, Lockheed Martin Dividend 2020, Double Clothesline Wrestling, Pressure Album The Score, Ajax Academy Training, Macbook Deals For College Students, United States Housing Authority Definition, David Souter Education, Axa Equitable Hr Phone Number, Reed Alexander Dead, Deja Jackson Siblings, Klaas Heufer Umlauf Alter, Tng Force Of Nature Cast, Andrew Booth Guggenheim, Noah Baumbach Jennifer Jason Leigh, Is Roxanne Wonder Still Alive, Deborah Jarrett Rate My Professor, Corpus Of Property Meaning, Night View In Seoul, Cal State East Bay Acceptance Rate, RobecoSAM Assets Under Management, Chaim Weizmann Acetone, Demario Jackson Bio, Kayaking In Peoria, Il, Cheap Hotels In Kerrville, Tx, Masjid Quba Pictures, Bernie Sanders Presidential Campaign, Jessica Simpson Shoes Amazon, Michael Lee Guitarist, The Bell Laboratory, Asus A15 Price, Toshiba Customer Care Mumbai, Online Ventilator Simulator, Corinne Olympios Nanny, Advantages And Applications Of Fpga, Fury Trailer 2019, Canyon Lake, Ca Boat Rentals, Hole In The Rock Lake Powell, Hud Secretary Salary, Is Zain Asher Married, Intel® Xeon® Platinum 8168 Benchmark, Macerich Malls Closing, Alex Hornibrook Combine, Today Bank Open Or Close, Amd Ryzen 5 2500u Vs I7-9750h, Suki Waterhouse Diego Luna Split, Lil Durk Just Cause Y'all Waited 2 Leak, Scott Conant Chicago, East Walker River, Rae Sremmurd - Swang Models, Shopify Customer Authentication, Tian Bistro Vienna, Jake Virtanen Capfriendly, Friendship Day Letter, Time In Chattanooga, Expat Family In Saudi Arabia, Girl Sitting Alone On A Swing Drawing, Magic Quadrant For Identity Governance And Administration 2019 Pdf, Norwich Cathedral Organ, Paul Weller Brandon,