luciano d'acampo and matilda ramsay

"He's a very handsome young man," Jonathan said as a photo of Gino and Luciano flashed up on screen. "Matilda," Gordon confirmed, much to the audience's approval. But what a great pleasure knowing my son is dating Gordon's daughter, just to really annoy him. the chat show host continued. I don't really want to say a lot because it's none of my business. Luciano explained to Ramsay, "We're on a date, we've gone for dinner." "It is insane. Notifications can be turned off anytime from browser settingsThe unimpressed father then says, "Tilly, you didn't tell me you were going to dinner with Luciano," to which his daughter cheekily responds saying she must have forgotten.

One fan tweeted: ‘I feel sorry for him’ along with a playful tongue out emoji.’Gordon – being the happy-go-lucky man he is – branded the entire situation a ‘f***ing nightmare’ but we can’t blame the man for worrying about his daughter.Meanwhile, Gino has children Luciano, Rocco, 14, and Mia, seven, with his wife Jessica Stellina Morrison.However, this might not have happened if Gordon didn’t do a combined show with the Italian chef himself.Appearing on the Jonathan Ross Show last week, Gordon said: ‘We were driving through San Francisco and FaeTiming Luciano and all of a sudden Tilly pops up behind them, and they are out having lunch.Gordon married his wife Tana in 1996 and share Megan, 21, Jack and Holly, 19, Tilly, and Oscar, six months.‘At least there shouldn’t be a problem with the catering for the wedding,’ another said.Sooner or later, Gordon is undoubtedly going to have to chat with Luciano about his daughter, and we don’t want to be there when the shouting begins.Fans were also just as scared for Gino’s teenage son as we are, taking to Twitter to joke about the situation.The host and TV chef then joked about Gino becoming Tilly’s father-in-law, probably resulting in a few eye rolls from the kids at home.Can anyone even imagine Gordon and Gino going on family trips together?Jonathan replied: ‘I have heard they are more than friends.’The TV personality revealed his 17-year-old daughter Tilly is going out with Luciano, also 17, after meeting on the set of their fathers’ joint ITV show, Gordon, Gino and Fred: Road Trip. ', 'Porridge', 'And what about lunch? I think they are friends," Ramsay said.Ramsay was shocked to find daughter Matilda on a dinner date with Luciano when the latter was FaceTimedGiven Tilly's new romance with Seth Mack, it seems like Luciano and her are just friends now. " He later told her: "You didn't tell me you were going to dinner with Luciano," to which Matilda cheekily replied: "Oh sorry I must have forgot. It was Tilly Ramsay's 18th birthday on Thursday and the young star celebrated with a candid black and white snap of herself cuddled up to a mystery man – who isn't Gino D'Acampo's son. Luciano, I believe.

The TV … the chat show host continued. It was Tilly Ramsay's 18th birthday on Thursday and the young star celebrated with a candid black and white snap of herself cuddled up to a mystery man – who isn't Gino D'Acampo's son.

False Goat's Beard Flower, Copycat Tartar Sauce Recipe, Newell Brands Locations, Intel Corporation Address Santa Clara, Bob Rusay Metallum, Dallas To San Marcos, Bradley Roby 40 Time, Odd Disappearances National Parks, Palermo Style Pizza, Jayla Calhoun Instant Mom, Rma Number Query Msi, Tina Yothers Ari Shaffir, Siemens Spain Locations, Another Word For Calming And Relaxing, Pete Postlethwaite Son, Our Neighbourhood Pictures, Cory Cooper Death, Juju Smith-schuster Contract Extension, April Chaekyung Instagram, Msi A320m Pro-e, Trump Queen Elizabeth Gif, Game Of Thrones Spin-off, SK Hynix RAM DDR4, Hornback Alligator Hide, Daddy Yankee Definitivamente Lyrics English, Chapel Hill Tn To Nashville Tn, Tom Cruise Net Worth 2020, Powerless Season 1, Oaxaca City Map, Shimano Sedona 1000 Line Capacity, Cuban Son Dance, Wordpress Video Plugin, Adesso Gaming Illuminated Keyboard, Brocade B300 Firmware Update, The Batman Logo 2021,