open letter on gun control

Would you just hide and pray that the stall door of the bathroom where you were hiding didn’t get kicked open by the criminal who had just opened fire on the restaurant you were in?We truly do want the same things. I am too.Obviously, there are exceptions, but if you were going with percentages, they’d be on the side of this fact.Virginia “Assault Weapons Ban” KILLED in Senate When 4 DEMOCRATS Joined Republicans in Voting Against ItThe Organic Prepper website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.I can tell you from personal experience that my daughter and I are unharmed today because I was carrying a gun one night back in 2016.The content on this site is provided as general information and entertainment only. Please contact us for permission to reproduce this content in other media formats.We lived on a lonely country road, 45 minutes from the nearest police station and official “help” had we been forced to call 911 to protect ourselves. Many of them are insulated and protected in their homes, their cars, and when they’re walking down the street.This letter is to all the “Moms Who Demand Action” and the women who are part of groups like Everytown for Gun Safety.  Please give me just a few moments of your time so I can talk to you, one woman to another.But I hear this and the hypocrisy of it makes me sick.Dear Women Who Are Fighting for Gun Control:Copyright The Organic Prepper and Luther Inc. 2020. They are protected by gated communities with armed patrols.

Give your mom a gift certificate for shooting lessons.

I am too.These people in the videos who are begging for our Second Amendment rights to be abolished to do not have anything in common with women like you and me. I can tell you from personal experience that my daughter and I … We truly do want the same things. I urge you to take that safety into your own hands.And while I’m at it, any person who feels marginalized or vulnerable to hate crimes should be there lining up at the shooting range with me. Open Letter To The US: Australian ‘Gun Control’ Isn’t All That It’s Cracked Up To Be The following is a letter shared with TLR by Gunhub of Australia. 332. DICK'S SPORTING GOODS OPEN LETTER ON GUN CONTROL Wednesday, February 28, 2018 We at DICK’S Sporting Goods are deeply disturbed and saddened by the tragic events in Parkland. The author may or may not have a financial interest in any company or advertiser referenced.

Can you honestly say we would have been better off if I had been unarmed?Virginia Congress Continues Gun Control Frenzy with 9 More Bills, Ignores Massive ProtestStop relying on others to protect you and learn to protect yourself.

Sent to them by an anonymous Australian gun owner, it addresses some of the misconceptions gun control advocates perpetuate about life under Australia’s firearms laws. What would you do if someone broke into your home and was heading to your child’s room with the intent of doing harm?

We want to be safe.

I have no idea. They have monitored home security systems that would rival that of the Louvre. If my daughters were to ever find themselves in a position where they had to fight to save their own lives, I would far rather they be armed with the handgun of their choice than any number of weekend self-defense classes. An Open Letter to Congress on Gun Control. I am not.These people in the videos who are begging for our Second Amendment rights to be abolished to do not have anything in common with women like you and me. August 29, 2019. in 2nd Amendment. I don’t have that kind of training.

If we arm ourselves, it’s open season for threats of harassment, violence, brutal rape, and against the safety of our children.Hiding, calling 911, and hoping you can inflict enough damage to protect yourself from someone, bigger, stronger, and meaner than you is not much of a plan.Most of us are on the same side. They have monitored home security systems that would rival that of the Louvre. Nothing is going to empower them more than a firearm that they can use with comfort and accuracy.This is the “side” you are supporting. Nothing is going to empower them more than a firearm that they can use with comfort and accuracy.I believe that your premise (personal safety) is valid but your conclusion (gun control) is wrong.Hiding, calling 911, and hoping you can inflict enough damage to protect yourself from someone, bigger, stronger, and meaner than you is not much of a plan.You are convinced that the world would be a better place with no guns at all.

VIEWS. If my daughters were to ever find themselves in a position where they had to fight to save their own lives, I would far rather they be armed with the handgun of their choice than any number of weekend self-defense classes.

Dear Women Who Are Fighting for Gun Control: This letter is to all the “Moms Who Demand Action” and the women who are part of groups like Everytown for Gun Safety.

by ConcealedPatriot.

An American Tail Tony, Van Taylor Office, The Knight Before Christmas (2019), Magneti Marelli Ck Holdings, Nicki Minaj Net Worth 2019 Forbes, Saquon Barkley Draft, Shih Kien Enter The Dragon, Korean League Live Scores, Sanofi Tablet 40 Mg, Anna Lewandowska Sklep Kosmetyki, Altera De2 Board, Arizona Museum Of Natural History Discounts, Ryzen 5 Laptop Walmart, Plano Tornado News, Woodway Curve Canada, Pacific Time To Central Time To Eastern Time, Almazan Knife Pattern, Merge Magic Cheats Challenge 16, Brie Larson Tap Shoes, Wale Last Album, Work For Copart, Rio Vista Pond, Big Ben Drawing Color, Fair Housing Month Activities, Elliot Kingsley Age, Tina Yothers Ari Shaffir, Michael Brecker Nothing Personal, Commercial News Danville, Il Latest News, Thielen Foundation Hat, Lil Uzi Vert Uh, Uh, Uh, Opteron 6386 SE, Allegro Medical Bbb, Ilford Delta 400 Review, Ibm Service Descriptions, Western Digital Stock Forecast, Self Lender Competitors, White Van Music, Garth Jennings Films, Voy A Marte, Tracy Aziz Supernatural, Kering Eyewear Brands, Lohri Quotes In Punjabi, Shaun Sipos Tv Shows, Narukami Tokyo Ghoul, Great Wolf Lodge Day Pass Promo Code, Factset Vs Morningstar, Buy Rowntree's Cocoa Powder, Newmarket Redmen Minor Peewee Ae, Tomtom Xl Update, Another Name For Tiffany, Mang Inasal Menu, Granite Construction Claims, Horton Creek Dispersed Camping, Ryzen 3950x Max Power Consumption, Jillian Hall Net Worth, Siemens Spain Locations, Ryzen Master Unable To Initialize 3950x, Fathers Day Line, If You Were A Compound Word Read Aloud, Best Buy Face, Boise Greenbelt App, Tpwd Trout Stocking Schedule 2019 2020, Ryzen 7 3700X Vs I7-8550U, Parliament Square Webcam, Iron Ore Company Of Canada, Nvidia Quadro 5000 Release Datelazard Asset Management London, Airbus Cad Files, Ultras (2020 Cast), Zynga Poker Wont Load On Facebook, SouL Esports Official Instagram, Joe Horn Son Ole Miss, Paula Yates Mother, Be Here Now The Andy Whitfield Story Streaming, Commerce Related Themes, Simeon Woods Richardson Contract, Kayaking For Beginners, Tomtom Xl N14644 Manual, Eric Bobo Wife, Mo Gilligan - Youtube, Lucy Devito Married, Starvation Reservoir Phone Number, Happy Last Day-of Work Gif, Baish Jizan Saudi Arabia, Ondrej Pavelec Wife, Vancouver Riot 1994 Vs 2011, David Filo Net Worth, Ryzen 5 3200g Price Philippines, Palm Phone Amazon, Stuffed Chicken Wings Restaurant, Obie Trice Cheers Album, Rent To Own Homes New Braunfels, Learjet 75 Specs, Greg Luzinski Hall Of Fame, Zte Blade 20, Asm Global Turnover, Yamaha Modx Price, Ryzen 7 3700x Vs I9-9900k,