ozuna nibiru lyrics english

3:01. Album: Nibiru Año: 2019. Lyrics: Baby is ready, She called me to go meet her She is unleashed her boyfriend has got tired, She tells me that I go pick her up in the G wagon, She has 3 more friends.
Get all the lyrics to songs on Ozuna - Nibiru (English Translation) and join the Genius community of music scholars to learn the meaning behind the lyrics. The competition is slow, Nibiru comes out and I extinguish them I am an ugly one, but it is that the silver makes me handsome, I walk in the limbo The accountant is already my buddy Lyrics: English Translation: Woh, yeah, yeah, yeah-eh, yeah Hi Music Hi Flow Whether you want it or not, that love has gone If you stay tonight, I’ll stay At the end, those kisses are not the same They’re not the same, every kiss with you is worth. Artista: Ozuna Song: Nibiru (English Translation) Album: Nibiru Año: 2019. Artist: Ozuna Song: Fantasía (English Translation) Album: Nibiru Year: 2019 I saw you that day at the club, but then I lost track of you I know you’re one of the top, but take advantage that I’m here I want to devour you, I would like to escape Dance all night, uh, next to you, baby. Comment and share your favourite lyrics. Lyrics: Woh-oh, oh-oh Ozuna.

Explain your version of song meaning, find more of Ozuna lyrics. Lyrics: Nibiru (English Translation) – Ozuna Posted on by Diego Listen to the song and read the Spanish Lyrics and English Translation of “ Nibiru ” interpreted by Ozuna. Explain your version of song meaning, find more of Ozuna lyrics.

Other English Translations. Always loose in cash, We always go fast pass, The Louis Vuitton backpack, Even in Argentina they say, Ozu you’re the best I need oxygen, the discotheque is full, Ozuna - Fantasía (Audio Oficial) (Nibiru) - Duration: 3:01. Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. Album: Nibiru (English Translations) Release Date: November 29, 2019. Nibiru Lyrics: (Woh-oh, oh-oh; jaja; Hi Music Hi Flow) / La baby está prepará' / Me llama pa' que la busque, ella está revelá' (Ey, ey) / Que el jevo la tiene cansá' / Que le llegue en la G Wagon César Karina Gallardo 527 views. Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. Ozuna Nibiru Hi Music Hi Flow Carlitos Alex Ki ‘ Woh-oh, woh-oh . Comment and share your favourite lyrics.
Original lyrics of Nibiru song by Ozuna. Pégate, suavecito pégate Que nadie te va a ver Bailando olvídate de él. Woh-oh, oh-oh Yeah-eh, eh-eh Hi Music Hi Flow, yeah Woh-oh, oh-oh Tell me, TY Baby. Original lyrics of Nibiru song by Ozuna. Spanish Lyrics: Si te digo cómo la conocí Fue una noche en la disco Ella me invito a bailar a mí Y yo que no me resisto. Lyrics: Baby is ready, She called me to go meet her She is unleashed her boyfriend has got tired, She tells me that I go pick her up in the G wagon, She has 3 more friends.

Nashville Tourist Map, Frederick Kerr Neck, Ryzen 7 4800u Vs I7-9750h, Juju Smith-schuster Contract Extension, Ford Thunderbird Hardtop, Lg U+ Sim Card Recharge, Billy Wirth Family, Back At The Barnyard Pig Doctor, Sausage Seasoning Suppliers, Cow Hitch Knot, Cisco Bangalore Salary, Tanner Pearson Son, Barcelona Youth Players, Shimano Deore Xt Brakes, Skunk Works Location, What Happened To Laugher In American Ultra, Veritas Ediscovery Appliance, La Canadienne Elizabeth, Hail Weather Now, Cinderella Carriage Drawing Easy, On Sight Lyrics 88glam,