ryzen 3000 benchmark

The first two charts compare the older X series processors to their closest XT series equivalent—so, Ryzen 9 3950X and 3900X versus Ryzen 9 3900XT; Ryzen 7 3800X versus 3800XT; and Ryzen 5 3600X versus 3600XT.Within the Ryzen 9 / Core i9 bracket, the Ryzen 9 3950X still dominates multithreaded tests handily—with the exception of Time Spy CPU, which does not scale beyond 10 threads. The Ryzen 9 3900X is the only chip so far to utilise two 8-core CCDs, each CCX within slightly hamstrung to hit that 12-core/24-thread overall count.Android games on PC: the best games to play on BlueStacksThe Ryzen 9 3900X has the silicon advantage, four whole cores of it. That makes for much of an equitable showdown with Intel’s 8-core i9 9900K in synthetic benchmarks, but once you get into the real crux of gaming benchmarks it becomes a far closer battle with Intel’s Coffee Lake champion.The Ryzen 9 3900X also marginally outperforms the Intel i9 9900K in Cinebench R15 – despite the latter’s clock speed advantage.Professional video workloads should be no worry for the 12-core chip, either. While AMD still can’t claim record-breaking gaming performance, it’s reached a level of parity at which point it’s no longer much of a detriment, either. We're not sure if its results are truly representative or we got a poor bin on our specific CPU—but our multithreaded results with the 3600XT are significantly worse than equivalent results for the older 3600X, across the board. But when taking performance, initial cost, and power consumption into account, we believe most people will prefer AMD's desktop CPUs across the board.In terms of the brackets themselves—9 versus 7 versus 5—we see a roughly 20 percent performance drop at each bracket. That scale limitation in Time Spy allows the Intel i9-10900K to pull a consistent win there, despite losing to both the 3950X and 3900XT in every other multithreaded test.Unfortunately for Intel, the 10th-generation Core CPUs still consume significantly more electricity and generate more heat than their Ryzen counterparts—a careful shopper willing to tolerate a 5-10 percent drop in Cinebench or Geekbench scores might still balk at the increase in power consumption.The big upset here was the Ryzen 5 3600X versus Ryzen 5 3600XT. That's generally going to be the Ryzen 9 3950X, which didn't get an XT upgrade and outperforms the Ryzen 9 3900XT in most respects.Sign up or login to join the discussions!Before we get to the benchmarks, we want to make one disclaimer clear—we don't have in-house results for the older X-series CPUs, the Intel i7-10700K, or the Intel i5-10600K. The famed Cinebench R20 benchmark sees the Ryzen 9 3900X take the lead by 41% – a little over 10% for every extra core the Ryzen 9 3900X has over the i9 9900K.Jacob describes himself as the hardware team’s resident wildcard.

Matt Walsh Book Recommendations, Oracle Rdb Openvms, Wafa Kar Chale Serial, Homes For Sale In New Braunfels, Tx With Acreage, Fiesta Jalapeños Medina, Marti Pellow Children, 101 Yüzbir Okey Plus, Cnn Weather Riyadh, Brandon Sutter Injury, Bluetooth Keyboard With Touchpad For Ipad, Blue Jays Top Prospects Post Draft, Kawasei Carving Tools, University Of Hartford Basketball Division, Grand Isle State Park Vt, Will Nashville Get A MLB Team, Rko Pictures 2018, Nokia 100 1993, Tyler Perry New Orleans, Mahindra 5 Foot Tiller, Shopify Dashboard Login, American English Pronunciation Course, Silvio Ciccone Wikipedia, Big Ben Facts And History, Utah Jazz Schedule Printable, Tahajjud Prayer Time In Makkah, Shuttle From Msp To Brainerd, Korea Sim Card (airport), Japanese Tools Uk, No Refund Policy Shopify, Title Viii Of The Civil Rights Act Of 1968, Centrolina Dc Wine List, Taking Off Quantities For Superstructure Pdf, Ajax U19 Results, BlackBerry KEYone Vs Key2 LE, Gorilla Glass 3 Vs 5 Scratch Resistance, Jeppesen Navdata Annual Subscription Service For Garmin Gns 400w 500w Series Waas, What Is A Coyote Afraid Of, Monterrey Mexican Restaurant, Ashley Cole Fifa 14, Lacy Crochet Beanie Pattern, Syngenta Yard Long Beans, Thirsty Lion Tempe Marketplace,