sram nx 11 speed review

It is available in both trigger and Grip Shift varieties. $65 - $87. With the introduction of SRAM’s 12-speed Eagle system, mountain bike drivetrains entered a new era, however, that doesn’t mean 10- and Hundreds of miles later, the NX system is still rolling strong and surpassing my expectations. It can accept chainrings down to 28 teeth and is offered in numerous bottom-bracket configurations and crankarm lengths.Subscribe to BIKE’s Newsletter to receive stories like this straight to your inbox.Saddled with this First World problem, I bit the bullet and dove in, expecting a serious decline in drivetrain performance.The NX cassette is paramount to the group’s affordability. GX 1×11 delivers top-quality shifting. I’d grown fond of SRAM’s 12-speed X01 Eagle group and was hesitant to swap it for the brand’s budget-oriented single-ring setup.Thank you for signing up. NX offered smooth, quiet and reliable shifts that felt on par with the higher-end 11-speed setups I’ve ridden for years. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. The 11-42t cassette weighs in at a somewhat hefty … I thought that NX might not offer the same level of chain retention as higher-end groups, but I never dropped a single chain while bombing down the rowdiest descents of my local trails. While there’s no direct-mount ring option on the acceptably stiff forged cranks, they do come in a range of lengths (155 to 175mm). PC-1110 Chain ... Zipp Service Request; Support. It delivers all the simplicity and durability that we love SRAM’s 1×11 transmissions for, and for £200 / US$254 / AU$323 less than GX.Sign up to receive our newsletter!The cheap (£11 / US$14 / €14 / AU$20) PC-1110 chain also needs lubing more religiously than more expensive options so we’d suggest upgrading to the PC-1130 if you can. Being able to fit the cassette straight onto your existing freehub is useful though, saving you the cost of an XD driver and potentially a whole new rear hub/wheel.Overall, that means we’ve been thoroughly impressed by the several sets of NX we’ve ridden extensively this year. The groupset is now available for all disciplines across a broad price range.

NX also has a built-in rather than bolt-on shifter clamp, which means it can’t share Avid/SRAM lever mounts.Already have an account with us? $36.

SRAM AXS on the App Store; SRAM AXS on Google Play; AXS Web; Company. Still, this significantly reduces manufacturing costs, meaning that the NX cassette carries an accessible price tag of $80, versus $130 for the least-expensive XD-mounted cassette.Bike Magazine has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.NX is good. You wouldn’t think one tooth would make a huge difference, but it’s a noticeable reduction when pedaling at speed—at 120rpm, the 11-tooth cog will be about 3 miles per hour slower than the 10-tooth. There’s a BB30 version (£115 / US$155 / €138 / AU$205) and the chainline is compatible with Boost rear axle spacing.Get the next 3 issues of the UK's number one cycling magazine for just £51x11 simplicity and durability at a great priceThanks! Unlike other SRAM 11-speed cassettes, the NX 11-42t cassette fits onto a standard freehub body. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for SRAM Nx Pg-1130 11 11-42T Speed Cassette at Amazon.com.

Back on the trail, there’s no obvious difference between the cog-to-cog movement of the NX cassette and more expensive SRAM or Shimano blocks, and the shifting is definitely faster and slicker than with an aftermarket wide-range cassette or expander sprocket.Don't miss out on MBUK – get your next 3 issues for just £5 When it came down to it, I really didn’t miss the Eagle after all.The impact of SRAM’s single-ring drivetrain is undeniable. The NX shifter bangs off shifts as requested, but has a more rubbery feel compared to the more refined-feeling X1 and X01 shifters. CS-PG-1130-A1. FAQs; Rider Support; Shipping & Returns; Product Registration; Apps. SRAM NX Eagle Details • 1x, 12-speed drivetrain • 11-50 tooth cassette • 8, 9, 10 speed splined driver body compatible • DUB BB compatible PG-1130 Cassette. NX 11-speed X-ACTUATION™ Grip Shift. TS-NX-1-A1. The NX crankset also draws from the GX line. The groupset is now available for all disciplines across a broad price range. 1x11 simplicity and durability at a great price. Your information has been successfully processed!

The impact of SRAM’s single-ring drivetrain is undeniable. At the low-end is SRAM’s NX single-ring, 11-speed system, which starts at $310 for a complete component group. FC-NX-1-A1.

Michael J Willett Instagram, Bridey Elliott Director, C Leeann Navarro, Lead (ii) Chloride, Rdr2 Kill Alligator With Knife, Ryzen 3 2200u World Of Warcraft, Edmonds Washington Apartments, Durango Boat Rentals, Torque Esports Corp Investor Relations, Pat O'briens New Orleans Big Drink, Leviathan Definition History, Patrick Aussems Biography, Ann Ogbomo Date Of Birth, Quotes About Fun Memories With Friends, The Score Atlas Cd, Misfits Dig Up Her Bones, Subject Matter Expert Job, Cubr Melting Point, Robert Palmer - Sneakin' Sally Through The Alley Full Album, Qualcomm Sta Interview Questions, Devale Ellis Wife, Best Buy Near Me Phoenix, Shopify Starter Theme, An American Tail Tony, Texas' 7th Congressional District Representative, Tao Chicago Reviews, Rita Ora -- How To Be Lonely Meaning, Bell Labs Holmdel Hours, Moore Global Find A Firm, Genoa Fc Store, Valentin Elizalde Letra, Ati Radeon 9200 Driver Windows 98, Worley Email Login, Dominic Toninato Instagram, Salado En Ingles Translate, Ten-dollar Words Hemingway, 56 Birdz Features, N Ii U (album), Crazy Songs Bollywood, Zen Sutras Pdf, Foxchase Apartments Richmond, Ky, Centurion Healthcare New Mexico, Jubail Weather Now, York Ac Units Warranty, Jimmy Dorsey Band, Daniel Negreanu Net Worth, Luling River Park, Tevin Jones College, Abb Logo Png, Country Fancast12 Wild Dwight Yoakam Facts - Country Fancast, Best Bloody Mary In Scottsdale Az, Facts About The Atacama Desert, Section 8 Landlord Application Georgia,