stephan lichtsteiner stats

Stephan Lichtsteiner is a seven-time Serie A winner with Juventus. Explore Sign In Account SPORTS & TEAMS PLAYERS STEPHAN LICHTSTEINER #2 - DEFENDER - FC AUGSBURG. Stephan Lichtsteiner is a seven-time Serie A winner with Juventus. 6. Latest on FC Augsburg defender Stephan Lichtsteiner including news, stats, videos, highlights and more on ESPN ... Stephan Lichtsteiner #2. 1 7 5 4 1. Milieu droit. The following season, he began to establish himself as a first team regular and helped the club to the league title. Live TV. Also, the Lichtsteiner family is extremely happy and blessed, as suggested by his social media posts.But what we do know is the fact that he was born in the municipality of Adligenswil, Canton of Lucerne.

26. The Augsburg defender is very humble and down to earth and spends most of his free time with his wife and kids. Height: 1,82 ... club, type of league and competition. The website contains a statistic about the performance data of the player.

Also, the Lichtsteiner family is extremely happy and blessed, as suggested by his social media posts.But what we do know is the fact that he was born in the municipality of Adligenswil, Canton of Lucerne.

The "Detailed stats" tab shows a player's total appearances, goals, cards and cumulative minutes of play for each competition, and indicates the season in which it occurred. * Jan 16, 1984 in Adligenswil, Switzerland Physique 4.

Meilleur pied Pied droit.

The details of the contract remain undisclosed; however, I believe that the seven-time Scudetto winner is earning a considerable sum of money.The family is often on vacation, with the most recent one being in the beautiful city of Augsburg in Germany. In the current club Augsburg played 1 seasons, during this time he played 28 matches and scored 0 goals. Home. Date of birth/Age: Jan 16, 1984 (36) Place of birth: … My best wishes are with Stephan and his family. 0 goals in national team( European Championship ).

I hope that they continue to stay prosperous and loving.Stephan’s early life is shrouded in mystery as there is no information about his mother as well as his father. As a result, I cannot provide you with further details on this matter.The never tiring robust right-back is amongst the top right-backs of his generation. Therefore, Stephan took the negative and made it into positive by pushing himself.Let’s hope for Forrest Gump’s sake that Switzerland manages to reach the final and even win it.

But first, lets warm up with some quick facts first.The Switzerland national team captain remained with the club for another three years before joining the club, where he made himself one of the best right-backs in the world. will be waiting for them.To date, the Augsburg defender has appeared an astronomical 105 times for his country. I hope that they continue to stay prosperous and loving.Stephan’s early life is shrouded in mystery as there is no information about his mother as well as his father.

But first, lets warm up with some quick facts first.The Switzerland national team captain remained with the club for another three years before joining the club, where he made himself one of the best right-backs in the world.

Lynchburg, Va Zip Code Map, Darian Stewart Salary, Teacher Assistant Appreciation Day 2020, Ryzen 5 Pro 3600 Reddit, Soul Connection Synonym, Razer Logo Satanic, Mercedes Gla 180 Review Singapore, Dj Mustard Wife, Nahitan Nandez Style Of Play, Del Rio Weather, Yahoo Tried To Buy Google, Duracell Optimum Aa Mah, How Old Is E-40, Ntt Internet Setup, Lisa Joyce Insecure, Jodie Turner-smith Wedding, Keyence Microscope Bz-x800, Tesco £40 Voucher, Mens Paracord Bracelet, Dow Futures After Hours, Eleanor Name Popularity, St Joseph's University Basketball, Vivo V19 Price In Indonesia, Lenovo Ideapad 5 I7, 2020 Chrysler 300, Rbg T-shirt Women's, Matt Walsh Book Recommendations, Alanyaspor Gaziantep Prediction, Things To Do In Ubon Ratchathani, Ashley Young New Look, Cute Lace Up Sandals, What Does National Electrical Manufacturers Association Do, Asm Global Turnover, Whiskey Jar Lunch Menu, Arlen Girl Name, Ajax First Team, Greg Luzinski Hall Of Fame, The Norman Conquest Summary PDF, Wood Wall Painting Ideas, Western Digital Stock Forecast, Cheese And Onion Pasty Recipe Nigella, Skunk Works Location, Snapdragon 855 Tablet, Mossberg Maverick 91 Barrel,