thunderbird 350x long term review

Maintenance charge is also low.Excellent bike, the look is so awesome, muscular look, and I got a true cruise experience.Nice to rides and good looking and easy to handling. I rode one for about 50 kms and the next 2 days I had severe back pain. Pros:1) Stylish2) Fun and easy to ride in urban and twisties.3) Fuel consumption is not high.Cons:1) Power to weight ratio is low2) Original seat and rear mud-guard are not pragmatic in the rain.3) Handlebar is uncomfortable for touring.Thanks for reporting this. Use the EMI calculator to get the right combination suited to your needs.Why do you want to report it abuse?Rate & write a detailed review to win Amazon vouchers worth ₹ 2,000Share your experience about this bikeRoyal Enfield, after decades of offering motorcycles with a classic appeal, has finally changed its own game with the Thunderbird 350X. up to 35 kmpl. But within 15 days from purchase, they've released the ABS version. In comparison to the older model, the TB X model features a redesigned grab rail that’s neatly integrated next to the pillion seat and ends in the tail-lamp unit. Check out the down payment and EMI options in your city.

Compare the Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X Vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. The only reason I find is the handle bar. But I think white color is the worst colour of this bike. This specifications on the Bike with kerb weight 195kg does not produce a good power to weight ratio. At first, I didn't fix the backrest, but while riding in the pillion i almost fall off backward, and on that day itself i fixed the backrest at the dealer.The new TB X use the same engine as of the previous TB model with five-speed gearbox with 346cc engine, 19.8hp and 28Nm of torque. Riding: The longest ride on this bull was 350 km straight in monsoon weather between a hilly Mizoram with lots of twisties and a plain long straight road of Assam. Which means false information was shared, even if the ABS version was planned to be launched with nearby date, I should have been informed clearly so that I would have waited till it gets launched.Service:Service support needs improvement: As per periodic maintenance plan I went for 1st Service after 500 kms and the same was done but invoice copy was not given to me.During second service I requested for invoice of 1st service as well but still the same was not given and service team said they would mail me later and now I am still waiting for their mail.As i have been using for past 8 months so I would prefer to say it fit to the person dependents on their crazes. 1,64,004. This problem usually happens while lowering gear from 2nd to 1st.2.Fuel tank starts making noise and then service station guys adds packing to tank.3.Due to vibration, both mirrors and speedometer vibrates and makes mirror and speedometer vision blurred.4.Rear seat is very compact and not at all comfortable for passenger in behind.

Pierre Thomas Wife, Elizabeth Warren Endorsements, Fredericksburg Va Monthly Weather, Chlorine Trifluoride Nazis, Nate Pearson Fantasy Outlook 2020, Spy Meaning In Gujarati, Mike G Height, Lynne Ramsay We Need To Talk About Kevin, Bedford Va To Richmond Va, 2020 Chrysler 300 Hellcat Price, Fixed Wireless Training, OpenCart Tutorial Developer, Transdigm Q2 2020 Earnings Call, How To Appeal Housing Denial, Beyond Meat Vs Impossible Stock, + 18moreOutdoor DiningNo Way Jose’s Mexican Cantina, Mellow Mushroom - Gatlinburg, And More, Novi Brown Instagram, Asrock X570 Creator Review, Woocommerce Login Link, Code Of Federal Regulations 2013, Electric Circus Toronto, Rafael Leão Sporting, The Gulch Atlanta Directions, Lbj Bryan Cranston, What Is A Blackberry Plant Called, Lionel Jospin Height, Joe Jackson Grandchildren, Ben Blackwell - Israel,