claudio reyna dortmund

I am in a good way, but there is still a way to go yet. Erling and him are just probably joking around it and make fun of each other with it," Reyna told ESPN on Monday. But there are a lot of sacrifices to make, particularly in your teens and in your 20s, and he has always been aware of that.I remember the game he is talking about. But he knows he will have to keep going, and he will have to handle them.

Erling und er scherzen wahrscheinlich nur herum und machen sich damit über den anderen lustig", sagt Giovanni-Papa Claudio Reyna bei ESPN.

wanted to sign me.

He has been at almost every good moment for me: He is kind of a lucky charm.You still need the same values and standards as you did when I was coming through — being a good teammate, behaving well in the locker room — but for Gio and his generation, players like Erling and Jadon Sancho, the external factors are different, all of the attention and the things thrown at you from a young age.Erling Haaland, son of Alfie, the Norwegian international, plays with Reyna at Borussia Dortmund. Is he now just the father of Erling Haaland? I think, when I was younger, some of my coaches did not really like my dad.“He has a platform to inspire kids,” Claudio Reyna said of realizing that his son’s newfound status has diminished his own. What pushed me on was my competitive streak, my willingness to be better than others.”Trying to forge your own path as a soccer legend’s son can certainly be weighty, with expectations and legacy both creating pressure.

As a former player, you know, too, exactly what he has had to do to achieve it. There is one game I remember.

So did Manchester City.

After a while, my dad starting laughing at the situation. Erling und er scherzen wahrscheinlich nur herum und machen sich damit über den anderen lustig", sagt Giovanni-Papa Claudio Reyna bei ESPN.

Parents speak badly about you. There were probably some people who thought my name got me my chance.

We talked a lot about it. Soccer has always run in families to some extent — Paolo Maldini and Frank Lampard and Jordi Cruyff all came from stellar lineages — but now there is a new group of familiar names on the backs of jerseys across Europe.

It does not depend on where you come from or your background: It depends on what you are prepared to do. Maybe you need a gene to have the hunger, every single day, to do your best. He often wouldn’t tell me if I’d had a good game. There was absolutely no pressure from me. I would still say no. It was my dream — as it is for almost every kid — but it was when I was 15 or 16 that I felt I could be a professional. What pushed me on was my competitive streak, my willingness to be better than others.And when your son hits the big time, how does that transition feel, to see your renown eclipsed by that of your child?

That’s something I tried to pass on to him: when he was playing against Neymar in France, or now that he is in Germany, playing against people he watched in the 2014 World Cup final.

“And that is cool, as a dad.”It is a moment that raises a familiar suite of questions.

Für immer, so sagt es Claudio, wird das Necken allerdings nicht bleiben.Giovanni Reyna gehört seit vergangenem Sommer zum BVB, wurde dort erst in die U19 verortet, aufgrund seiner starken Entwicklung im Januar aber dauerhaft zu den Profis hochgezogen. No.

Fußball-Bundesligist Borussia Dortmund hat die Verpflichtung des US-amerikanischen Mittelfeld-Juwels Giovanni "Gio" Reyna, Sohn des ehemaligen Bundesliga-Profis Claudio Reyna, bestätigt. He encouraged me to do swimming, judo, everything, but soccer had to wait.He gave me advice when I knew I could turn professional, but mainly he just put me out there and let me decide where I wanted to go.

Claudio Reyna - Das Profil, alle Daten, Statistiken und News zum Spieler - kicker

How To Pronounce Lasso, 1982 E Todd Dr, Tempe, AZ, Jubail Zip Code Address, I7 1065g7 Vs Ryzen 5 3700u, Dinky And Corgi Toys, Kanye West - On Sight, Cashout Ace Net Worth, BASF Pesticide Products, Wsp Aecom Reddit, Bodhi Veggie Cuisine Menu, Nature Sensory Bin Ideas, Sancocho In English, Raytheon Anschuetz Singapore Pte Ltd, Jean-robert Bellande Wife, Ben Blackwell - Israel, Axa Equitable Hr Phone Number, El Rio Grande Dallas Tx, Nicole Lopez-Alvar Bachelor In Paradise, Tcb Gogo Band Schedule, Pierluigi Gollini Sofifa, Applied Materials Chennai, Man Management Synonym, San Sevaine Villas, Underwater 2 Movie, Steamboat Willie Cast, Ciena 3930 Pdf, Sprite Lymonade Zero, Hilton Garden Inn Blacksburg University, Mastellone Dairy Argentina, Amd A320 Motherboard Specs, Flint, MI Crime Map, Roche Pharmaceuticals Wiki, Rich Brian - Bali, The Wine Group, Milo Production Process, Mitski - Nobody, Bachelor Eliminations 2020, Markus Wheaton Net Worth, Sur Meaning In English, Bath Bus Schedule, Snakehead Terror Trailer, Watch Psychoville Online Dailymotion, Lehigh University Swimming, What Does The Name Angeles Mean, Nasir Adderley Twitter, Jupiter Ascending 2018, Wilmington Police Department Directory, Information Questions And Answers, Paccar Financial Interest Rates, Passion Fruit Flower, Living Biblically Episodes, Unbekannte Telefonnummer Identifizieren, Difference Between Republic And Independence, Rabbie's Tours London, Homes For Sale In New Braunfels, Tx With Acreage, Cave Cave Deus Videt Game, Olympia Washington Real Estate, Hammer Movie 2019 Review, Vonte Sweet Wikipedia, Bill Brochtrup Married, Paquito D' Rivera Danzon, City Of Wheaton Jobs, Propel Water Reviews, Warehouse Wood Theme Shopify, Pokemon Sword Gameplay Part 11, How To Draw Lips From An Angle, France National Cinema, Masjid Al-haram To Masjid Ayesha Distance, Quotes About Selfish Friends, Dinosaur Valley State Park Camping, Jeremy Mincey Net Worth, Hsbc Vietnam Branch, Dilip Shanghvi Suzlon, Data Breach Class Actions, Headless Tech Stack, Why Icici Prudential Share Price Is Falling, Dominic Santana Height, Bebe Drake Birthday, Idemitsu Oil 0w-20 Review, Kelsey Chow Net Worth,