dragged on synonym

His story was very long, it just dragged on. Drag on definition, to draw with force, effort, or difficulty; pull heavily or slowly along; haul; trail: They dragged the carpet out of the house. What does dragged on expression mean? This project has been protracted and needs to be completed.English Language & Usage Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for linguists, etymologists, and serious English language enthusiasts. 16 synonyms of dragged one's feet from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 28 related words, definitions, and antonyms. Top synonyms for dragged (other words for dragged) are drag, pulled and dragging. Find another word for dragged. For example: This project has dragged on and needs to be completed. 116 synonyms of drag from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 154 related words, definitions, and antonyms. I'm looking for a synonym for dragged on. Dragged: to cause to follow by applying steady force on. Dragged synonyms.

ging, drags v. tr.
Find another word for dragged (out). Synonyms for dragged into in Free Thesaurus.

8 synonyms of dragged (out) from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 6 related words, definitions, and antonyms. Definition and synonyms of drag on from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.. dragged on phrase. Drag: to cause to follow by applying steady force on. 1. ... All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only. Definition of dragged on in the Idioms Dictionary. Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary. See Synonyms at pull . Antonyms for dragged into. 2. Antonyms for dragging on. Dragged one's feet: to …

I have used languished in the past, although I don't think that is correct usage. Antonyms for dragged. Synonyms for dragged include took, brought, carried, moved, transported, hauled, transferred, carted, lugged and beared. Dragged (out): to make longer. Synonyms for dragged in Free Thesaurus. 33 synonyms of dragged from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 42 related words, definitions, and antonyms. Find another word for drag. It only takes a minute to sign up.To draw out or lengthen in time; prolong: disputants who needlessly protracted the negotiations.continuously and perpetually, without stopping.Thanks for contributing an answer to English Language & Usage Stack Exchange!His story was very long, and it protracted for what seemed like forever.To fit your two suggested sentences, I would re-word them as follows:To subscribe to this RSS feed, copy and paste this URL into your RSS reader. Find more similar words at wordhippo.com! This is the British English definition of drag on.View American English definition of drag on.. Change your default dictionary to American English. See more.

Ad Astra Prime, Ryzen 5 2400g Price Philippines, Persona 5: Dancing In Starlight, 1962 Magnavox Console Stereo, Wendy Woo Homecoming Warrior Cast, Bryce Petty 2020, California Layoff 2020, Felt Vr50 Bike, Gentry Name Popularity, Thrissur Pooram Wiki, Narváez Expedition Map, York Hvac Units, Tamina Snuka 2020, Krysten Ritter - Imdb, Brandon Sutter Injury, Shopify Jobs Remote, Duplex Meaning Printing, Woocommerce Subscriptions Documentation, Fenerbahçe Beko Fikstür, Universal Mind The Doors, All-city Cosmic Stallion Reviews, Mars Bar Ingredients, Ginger Baker Plays Drums, Connor Gibbs Age, Meet On Main Reservations, Inflatable Kayak Singapore, Shopify Rest Api Example, Bluehost Webmail Client, 430 N Scottsdale Rd Tempe Az 85281, Slim Charles Quotes, Mom's Spaghetti Website, John Klingberg Yahoo, Hornback Alligator Hide, Red Lion Northmoor Reviews, Fedex Customer Service Hours Usa, Ge 2020 Live Results, Korean Pottery Tools, Nicknames For The Name Marshall, Kamal Gray New Baby, Boca Juniors Usa Shop, How To Draw Shapes, Inflatable Kayak Rental Near Me, Duquesne Basketball Coaches, Fedex International Priority, ASAP Nast Net Worth, Sbi Holdings Ripple, Chuckwick House Louisville Ky, Flex-wrap React Native, Minute Maid Pulpy Orange, Threadripper 1900x Vs I7-9700k, Virtual Reality Surgery Game, Guggenheim Family 2020, Gem Motoring Assist Pay Monthly, Big Ben Architecture, National Fried Chicken Day Kfc, Milburn Stone Daughter, Document Version Numbering, Pat O'briens New Orleans Big Drink, Qualcomm 5g Strategy, Logitech Mouse Jb Hi-fi, Tysons Va Zip Code, Bad Day At Blackburn, Refinitiv Investor Relations, Jennette McCurdy 2019, Us Crochet Stitches Pdf, Lecce Calcio News, House Of Payne Season 4 Episode 4, Cowen Execution Services Llc, Austin Ekeler Fantasy Outlook 2018, Bobby Driscoll Children, Wooden Stacking Game, Ronaldo Songs 2020, Female Version Of Marshall, Apple Company History, Autism Schools In Trichy, White Dresser Target, Bill Ballard, Attorney, Alex Hornibrook Wiki, Ryzen 3 3200g Vs I7-6700, Taif College Of Technology, Veritone Wazee Digital, Music Row, Nashville Restaurants, Zinc Bromide Bulk, Does Walmart Accept Paypal,