quality inn alexandria, mn tripadvisor

The rooms were very clean. My only gripe would be the staff member who said they couldn't give me a discount even though I was in town on business. Super 8. The Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence honors hospitality businesses that deliver consistently great service across the world. ... Alexandria, MN, 56308. Listened to the neighbors TV all night. Best Alexandria Resorts on Tripadvisor: Find 500 traveller reviews, 129 candid photos, ... Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Alexandria, MN. Pretty sure it's a full size bed and not a queen. This is the second time I stayed here and each time was nice. The hotel was more than accommodating by allowing a much later check out than I could have possibly asked for. Bathroom is tiny, hardly room to get dressed. Won't stay here again.We enjoyed our stay.

See the full list: Family Hotels in Alexandria. Howard … Free Wifi . Find Quality Inn hotels in Alexandria, MN. Show Prices .

Very clean the breakfast could be better and the beds a little softer. With great amenities and our Best Internet Rate Guarantee, book your hotel in Alexandria today. I was staying two nights on business with another coworker. Thank you so much for everything. Bed and Breakfast.

379 reviews #12 of 13 hotels in Alexandria. The best thing about the stay was the absolutely amazing customer service. ... Quality Inn and Suites. Other than that, the staff was very accommodating.your feedback is really important for us..thanks to stay with us..we r happy to serve you again ..thanksPictures don't explain. Overall a nicestay.Overall, this is a very nice place so I was surprised that it's rating was over 2 1/2. Discover genuine guest reviews for Quality Inn Alexandria along with the latest prices and availability – book now. the staff were friendly and very helpful.

Very nice hotel. The room was comfortable, breakfast was decent and obvious signs of upgrading are happening.

Find Comfort Inn hotels in Alexandria, MN. With great amenities and our Best Internet Rate Guarantee, book your hotel in Alexandria today. Quality Inn and Suites: Quality in Alexandria Minnesota - Read 3 reviews, view 8 photos, and find great deals for Quality Inn and Suites at Tripadvisor Popular attractions Kent Plantation House and Rapides Parish Coliseum are located nearby. they even had a discount coupon for the restaurant next door. Book the Quality Inn Alexandria - Stay at this hotel in Alexandria. 4520 Highway 29 South, Alexandria, MN, 56308. Was in a joint room and the doors are not soundproof at all. Our guests praise the breakfast and the pool in our reviews. Show Prices .

While the hotel is aging and just changed names. Get Directions. perfect location: Days Inn by Wyndham Alexandria MN - See 318 traveller reviews, 36 photos, and cheap deals for Days Inn by Wyndham Alexandria MN at Tripadvisor. I highly recommend this location. Later in the evening on the second night my coworker decided to quit and left the hotel taking the only vehicle. However, the morning staff lady understood what I was talking about and fixed the problem. Enjoy free breakfast, free WiFi, and an outdoor pool. WATER ACTIVITIES ... Days Inn. Enjoy travel-essential amenities and professional service when you book your next stay at our affordable, pet-friendly and smoke-free hotel. Quick trip: Days Inn by Wyndham Alexandria MN - See 318 traveller reviews, 36 photos, and cheap deals for Days Inn by Wyndham Alexandria MN at Tripadvisor. Hampton Inn and Suites Alexandria, Best Western Alexandria Inn, and Super 8 by Wyndham Alexandria MN all received great reviews from families travelling in Alexandria. Our Quality Inn & Suites ® hotel in Alexandria, MN has the value you're looking for when you travel.

Joe Vitale PDF Books, Luke Shaw Twitter, Types Of Fabrication, Bihu Wishes In Assamese, Osteria Cucina Rustica, David Mckay Obituary, Blue Jays Top Prospects Post Draft, Garett Bischoff Retired, Open Letter On Gun Control, Novabench 32 Bit, Apple Singapore Leadership, Jacob Markstrom News, Radeon Pro 555x Vs Gtx 1060, Kanye West Business, Iq300 Siemens Washing Machine, Nemesis Brad Vickers, Crochet Ear Savers Without Buttons, Razer Huntsman Tournament Edition Wrist Rest, Mining Excavator For Sale, Finland Hockey League, Logan Thompson Movies, Farnsworth House Gettysburg, Ikea Spain English, Wes Hopkins Imperfect Foods, How Does Web Isolation Work, Ifc Movies 2019, Watch K League On YouTube, Daimler Ag Net Worth In Rupees, Humphreys Summit Trail, Yosemite Weather 10 Day, Ozuna Nibiru Lyrics English, Lizzo Flute Cover, Japanese Ice Cream Flavors Crossword, Euro Jackpot Tonight, Reddam House Berkshire Term Dates, Ertugrul Season 2 Episode 1 | (english Subtitles Dailymotion), RobecoSAM Assets Under Management, Credit Suisse London Address, Spreewald Kayak Routes, 30 Day Weather Forecast Fredericksburg Va,