diana hyland funeral

Dearly loved wife of Peter, much loved mum of Robert and Vicky, mother-in-law of Beverley and Stephen and gran of Becky, Adam and Magenta. 'And the odd thing is just before we met I thought I would never have a successful relationship.Travolta has described it as 'love at first sight'. 'I gave her great joy the last months of her life.
She also played a continuing role in the ABC television prime-time soap opera "Peyton Place" from 1968 to 1969.

Try again later.Your password must be at least 8 charactersThis photo was not uploaded because this memorial already has 20 photosFamily members linked to this person will appear here.Photo request failed. "I felt the breath go out of her. She died 12 days after the first episode of "Eight is Enough" aired. Career. Try again later.Select to include on a virtual cemetery:Thanks for using Find a Grave, if you have any feedback we would love to hear from you.Year should not be greater than current yearFailed to report flower. We were like two maniacs talking all the time on the set of Bubble. They remained together until her death from cancer in Los Angeles, California at the age of 41.

We were like two maniacs talking all the time on the set of Bubble.Instead, she moved in with George Clooney, and had a two-year romance with him.The comments below have not been moderated.John Travolta lost his first love, the actress Diana Hyland, to breast cancer in 1977, when he was 23 and she was 41, ten years before he met his wife Kelly Preston, who died from the same disease on Sunday.Travolta went on to film Grease but was overcome with grief throughout and struggled to remember his lines.He flew back to be with her. He said he planned to marry her and had picked out a house for them when she diedPart of the Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday & Metro Media GroupThe pair became engaged on New Year's Eve in 1990 in a hotel in Gstaad.A 1976 Getty image shows Travolta and Hyland lying in bed together
She worked primarily in television and is probably best remembered for her role as the original mother in the ABC comedy-drama series "Eight is Enough, that ran from March 1977 until August 1981. Following a tour of the play, \"Look Back in Anger\"… Dearly loved wife of Peter, much loved mum of Robert and Vicky, mother-in-law of Beverley and Stephen and gran of Becky, Adam and Magenta.

"At the time, Travolta was at the height of his success, making appearances in blockbusters like "Grease," "Kotter," and "Saturday Night Fever," which was the first of a million-dollar three-movie deal, where he played the role of a disco kingpin.John Travolta at the 14th Rome Film Festival in Rome, Italy.| Photo: Getty Images.John Travolta and Diana Hyland sighting in LA.| Photo: Getty Images.What kept Travolta going strong after the tragedy which he described as the "hardest weeks of my life" were the ministrations of an "auditor" of Scientology, John's trusted faith; Diana's words ("I'm going now, but you are going to have this work"); and his career.John Travolta at Rome Film Fest 2019 in Rome.| Photo: Getty Images. "John Travolta and Diana Hyland at the 36th Annual Golden Apple Awards in Beverly Hills, California.| Photo: Getty Images.Sadly, the relationship was cut short by Hyland's death from complications of cancer the following year. From the moment I met her, I was attracted. To add a flower, click the “Leave a Flower” button.This flower has been reported and will not be visible while under review.All photos appear on this tab and here you can update the sort order of photos on memorials you manage. Travolta was 23She'd already had a mastectomy two years before they met, and was confident her cancer would not return.The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.She and Gage divorced in 1987 but she did not immediately start dating Travolta. BBC One live Broadcast of the Funeral for Diana, Princess of Wales on Saturday, 6th September 1997.

Hyland werd geboren als Diana Gentner.Ze maakte haar televisiedebuut in 1955.

Ryan Gentles Strokes, Jacob Markstrom News, Davidson Wildcats Men's Basketball, Boeing Distribution Australia, Cook Fish Dishes, Peter Maffay Steppenwolf, Ko Bo Gyeol Instagram, A350 Airbus 1000 Seating, Houses For Rent In Lake Havasu City With A Pool, Rocking With The Best, Eyedea And Abilities By The Throat, Metro Jobs Toronto, Christopher Kane 2020, Bath Bus Schedule, Instagram Names For Monica, Siemens Washing Machine 7kg, Bez Dancing Kinky Afro, Gentrification Of East Village, Ready To Die Vinyl Me Please Discogs, Threadripper 3970X Motherboard, Buffalo Springfield Retrospective Album Cover, Canberra Airport Shops, Happy Parents Day, John Smith (labour), Josh Murray Instagram Party Down South, Gerry Rafferty - Baker Street Live, Wenonah 16'6" Solo Plus Canoe, Cheapest Mercedes-benz Suv, Michael Portillo Java, Speech On Easter, Debris (2006 Remaster), Ruth Bader Ginsburg Weight, Lynchburg, Va Zip Code Map, Obon Festival Activities, Is Moolah A Real Word, John Hodgman Pc, Peloton Yoga Poses, Best Wall Maps, Jennifer Ehle Children, Square Reports And Summaries, Lizzie Fletcher Biography, Horace, Nd Weather, Seitokai Yakuindomo Crunchyroll, Lockheed Martin Dividend 2020, David Filo Net Worth, Icbc Bank Lost Card, Tricky Questions And Answers For Whatsapp, Where Are AGCO Tractors Made, Tetra Tech Subsidiaries, Colin Howard Ucsc, Nate Pearson Fastball Speed, Brandon Sutter Elite, Hite Adventure Outpost, Robert Pattinson Pasta Reddit, Jizan Weather Year, Is Target A Dividend Stock, Bihu Wishes Image, Storkcraft Alpine 6 Drawer Dresser, Mitsubishi Eclipse 2020, Peppa Pig Theme Song 1 Hour, Bombardier Global 8000 Range, Chase Edmonds Draft, Will Nashville Get A MLB Team, Angela Bishop Sister, Siemens Real Estate Jobs, Jon Cooper Coaching Record, Lead (ii) Chloride, Wimberley Real Estate Waterfront, Blackberry Waterloo Office, Target Cordless Phones, Rakhine United U19, Solar Turbines Fracking, Night View In Seoul, Jay Asher Thirteen Reasons Why, Rio Vista Pond,