logitech warranty without receipt

Same thing with my G15, the macro buttons at the top wouldnt switch, we went through a bit to make sure it wasnt an OS issue, and they sent me a brand new one, so I've got two G15s and two MX5500s.
and its not a private seller its a big company i bought it from, but unfortunately no longer active on ebay. You may not use another Logitech user’s account without the permission of that user.

If you have a copy of your receipt we can add the purchase info into your Jaybird account. Logitech’s entire liability and your exclusive remedy for any breach of warranty shall be at Logitech’, s option, to: (a) repair or replace the hardware pro, vided that the hardware is returned to the point of purchase or such other place as Logitech may direct, with a copy of the sales receipt, or (b) refund the price paid. This is very similar to a registration process and allows you to not worry about hanging on to the receipt incase you may need future support. Its obvious from the price on the receipt i have bought a brand new mouse from a shop seller on ebay.

Instead of buying from a retailer or directly from logitech, YOU CHOSE to go on Ebay.

So for all intents and purposes I paid a premium for their product that was supposed to include a warranty and it did not because of an underhanded policy change. Please let me know if you still have your receipt and I will be glad to get an account set up with your purchase details.To register your Jaybird you must know the Serial Number and create an account.LOGITECH OWNS JAYBIRD, however, Jaybird products do not result after a search for “Jaybird”. rather than forking out $350 odd on some new 5500's why not try to get them repaired. I've lost the receipt for it cause it has been so long. I have bought hundreds of pounds of logitech products from ebay and now realise that logitech wont honour warranty. Logitech's warranty is pretty much the best. all my logitech purchases were made from ebay. I have 5.1 speakers from logitech and a mouse, a very expensive keyboard and g933 headset all bought new from ebay. 2.1. logitech keep asking for vat receipt but seller is no longer active on ebay and not replying to my emails. its just a petty excuse by logitech to get out of warranty claims. How long ago did you bought the mouse? Please let me know if you still have your receipt and I will be glad to get an account set up with your purchase details.
In the auction it was clearly stated that there was damage, but they were functional and no warranty would apply.

-- “We no longer have product registration available. Logitech is under ZERO obligation to do ANYTHING for you since YOU CANNOT PROVIDE A PROOF OF PURCHASE!!

All rights reserved.you would think a company of this size would have some decency but obviously not.Copyright 2017 - All rights reserved look here on logitechs website it saysmany people purchased the same mnouse from the same seller.

For some smaller peripherals (such as keyboard, mouse, etc), depending on the … Logitech mouse warranty, how long for M705? in the description it said New and further down the page it said 3 years warranty.March 2014 i purchased a brand new g700s gaming mouse from ebay from a Shop seller with 87000 feedback, supossed to have a 3 year warranty. 2. Valid Proofs of Purchase are: A valid order number from the Logitech.com website A dated sales receipt from an authorized Logitech Dealer or Reseller that shows a description of the product along with its priceConsumers love to do business with someone that can admit mistakes and state how they made improvements.If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:SUBMITTED: Thursday, December 22, 2016All business will get complaints. You can register your product on the logitech site, since LOGITECH OWNS JAYBIRD.Thanks for being a Jaybird fan!” I provided ebay receipt and paypal receipt but still customer support are being very awkward and keep asking for vat receipt and say they wont honor warranty without it. YOU CHOSE cheap and YOU CHOSE Ebay. game over - you probably wouldnt even get logitech warranty without receipt.

Time In Kerala With Seconds, Duke Gaines 2019, Saverio Sticchi Damiani Net Worth, Magna Steyr Cars, Adam Gottschalk Age, Justice Harlan Kentucky, Jeremy Mincey Net Worth, Afi Chart During Pregnancy In Cm, Chevron Thailand Refinery, More Magazine Back Issues, Factset Vs Morningstar, Broken Roads Chords, Skyler Shaye Grey's Anatomy, Madonna Photos 2019, Alula Chicken Wing Function, Nvidia Q2 2020 Earnings Date, El Gato Negro Manchester, How Old Is Cara Buono, Blood Splatter Video, Like Sugar Lyrics, Comfort Inn O'fallon Mo, Did Jeff Kent Win A World Series, Rayovac Ultra Pro 9v, Juventus Managua Fc Stats, Ilford Hp5 Processing C41, Jen-hsun Huang Daughter, Buhl School District Jobs, Calavo Growers Yahoo Finance, Blackberry 9520 Price, House Fire In Chandler, Az Today, Barnes And Noble Billings, Mt Jobs, Julio Iglesias - Abrazame, Hud Noise Waiver, Team Jordan Shoes List, Bell Labs Holmdel Hours, How Did Captain Ratcliffe Die, Intel And AMD Competition, Bradley Roby 40 Time, Cahokia History Definition, Amd A6-9220 Vs I5-8250u, Ruth Bader Ginsburg Leadership Quotes, Cost Of Food In Portugal, How Many Miles Do Professional Cyclists Ride A Week, Duke Energy Rebate Form, John Hodgman Pc, Yadanarbon Vs Shan United, Pardus Super 5, Maud Griezmann Instagram, Outkast Reunion Tour, Monthly Weather Forecast Fredericksburg Va, Greg Luzinski Hall Of Fame, Katherine Wallach Husband, Old Weapons Pictures, Msi Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon, Blue Mountains Gazette Classifieds, France Lotto Match, Eredivisie Fixtures 20/21, Amd Opteron Release Date, James Ogilvy Photography, Bac Stock Dividend 2020, Resident Evil 7 Merch, Cheapest Lexus Sedan, Stonehenge To London, Human Resources LinkedIn, Fractions Challenge B, Microsoft Stock Zacks, Blanky 's Beauties, James Dylan Jakob Dylan, Greek Vs Roman Empire, Shopify Developer Course, Michael J Willett Instagram, How Many Days In February 2021 Uk, Tyler Perry New Orleans, National Tell A Joke Day 2019, Is Mplx Dividend Safe, Christina Ochoa Tv Shows, Odell Beckham Soccer Player, Undercover Brother Cartoon, Malaga Vs Numancia, Kano Pixel Kit Microphone, Parameter Math Formula, Crochet Classes For Beginners, Boston Scientific Statement, Pilatus Pc-6 Specs, Texas Instruments Ba Ii Plus Manual,